IMG_2307 (resized).jpeg
65CAB543-E774-4E3F-BE43-41A065718418 (resized).jpeg
172457CB-CDD8-4220-83F8-23B672578DD2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4931 (resized).jpeg
71ZSWlVWEuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
IMG_2207 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,137 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 203.
#3501 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I meant the ones on the switch in the other photo

Yup, my A-hole has a diode. But that's not a judgment, you love who you want.

ahole (resized).jpgahole (resized).jpg

#3502 6 years ago

Color DMD code is out!!!!!!
What a glorious day in Isla Nublar!!!!

Can't wait to get home.

#3503 6 years ago

I don't see an official announcement yet....But you may want to check out ColorDMD's download section...
something just popped up in there!

Too bad I'm stuck at work right now

jp link (resized).PNGjp link (resized).PNG

#3504 6 years ago

Roms installed! Best ColorDMD yet! Here's my video review from my Brewer's Arcade channel

#3505 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Roms installed! Best ColorDMD yet! Here's my video review from my Brewer's Arcade channel
» YouTube video

Great video!!!

#3506 6 years ago

Looks good. Few things I would like to see changed though. At some points it looks Jamaican with the Green, Red, and Yellow. But I can definitely say that I wouldn't have had the patients to colorize this. Very well done with the shading.

#3507 6 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Looks good. Few things I would like to see changed though. At some points it looks Jamaican with the Green, Red, and Yellow.

Um...

jamaicaflag (resized).PNGjamaicaflag (resized).PNG

#3508 6 years ago

I think he means the hats not the actual flag.

#3509 6 years ago

What flag am I thinking of? Reminds me of Bob Marley and weed I guess.

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 2.12.25 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-08-04 at 2.12.25 PM (resized).png

#3510 6 years ago

Rastafari

#3511 6 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Looks good. Few things I would like to see changed though. At some points it looks Jamaican with the Green, Red, and Yellow. But I can definitely say that I wouldn't have had the patients to colorize this. Very well done with the shading.

FYI.. On certain screens with borders you need three colors... White didn't look good... So after red and yellow green is the most predominant color on the playfield and that is what this was chosen.... and the fact that I love Jamaica

#3512 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

FYI.. On certain screens with borders you need three colors... White didn't look good... So after red and yellow green is the most predominant color on the playfield and that is what this was chosen.... and the fact that I love Jamaica

Apparently what you love is weed. Imagine if you had picked white!

spaghettiflag (resized).jpgspaghettiflag (resized).jpg

Also there's this...

IMG_3804 (resized).JPGIMG_3804 (resized).JPG

#3513 6 years ago

danczaz It looks great. Can not wait to get off work. Thanks for your hard work!!

#3514 6 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

What flag am I thinking of? Reminds me of Bob Marley and weed I guess.

"Ohhh a Rasta got him"

#3515 6 years ago

Friday Fun Fact:

When the T-Rex eats the ball, there is a 15% chance he will burp afterwards.

#3516 6 years ago

Love the burp! Love the colored dots. Just installed the updated color rom, very happy. Looks great, thanks for the effort on this guys!

#3517 6 years ago

Dumb question, BrewersArcade how do you get the match scene on free play?

#3518 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Dumb question, enjoyvelvet how do you get the match scene on free play?

I think that buyin needs to be turned off at end

Adj. 36 = no

Maybe that

#3519 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Dumb question, enjoyvelvet how do you get the match scene on free play?

I think it's a 6.0 code glitch as I never got it at 5.13 and upon upgrading to 6.0, I now get the "match" and "buy-in" screens on free-play with the option turned off.

#3520 6 years ago

I have the 6.0 and buy in off. I just set it to on to see what happens.
**edit**
buy in on did not do it

#3521 6 years ago

I have buy in, match and free play on 6.0 no problems.

#3522 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

I have the 6.0 and buy in off. I just set it to on to see what happens.
**edit**
buy in on did not do it

Try adding a service credit from the service menu. When I originally got my JP it played the match sequence, then I did some work on it and it stopped playing the match sequence. It took me a long time to figure out how to make it play again and I think what I did was add a service credit (that never gets decremented because the machine is on free play).

Ross

#3523 6 years ago

Service credit did not do it. I had Match Percent (13) set to none. Change it to 10 and now the Match scene runs. Thanks for all help guys. Now off to fix JD. He keeps blowing F116 when he sits idle. Hell with that, he can wait, JP has new life. Play until I pass out.
Thanks again for the help.

#3524 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Play until I pass out.

Now that's the spirit !!

#3525 6 years ago

Here is my video with how to upgrade the firmware, review, and gameplay video for the Color DMD.

#3526 6 years ago

Just wanted to post those couple of photos of LCD setup I had without altering speaker panel... please note you would have to come up with a way to mount DMD board ... and remember it sits back but looks good straight on.

IMG_0194 (resized).JPGIMG_0194 (resized).JPG
IMG_0196 (resized).JPGIMG_0196 (resized).JPG
IMG_0197 (resized).JPGIMG_0197 (resized).JPG
IMG_0202 (resized).JPGIMG_0202 (resized).JPG
IMG_0205 (resized).JPGIMG_0205 (resized).JPG
IMG_0206 (resized).JPGIMG_0206 (resized).JPG

IMG_0193 (resized).JPGIMG_0193 (resized).JPG

#3527 6 years ago

Just upgraded to 6.0 code, really loving it! Thanks Meloyelo51 for the help! Just donated to Chad for the great work!

I have noticed that prior to shooting any ball that if I press right flipper button I score 1 million or so and often it says Power She'd on display. Is this a code bug or my machine being wacky?

Thanks!

#3528 6 years ago
Quoted from BigMorty:

Just upgraded to 6.0 code, really loving it! Thanks meloyelo51 for the help! Just donated to Chad for the great work!
I have noticed that prior to shooting any ball that if I press right flipper button I score 1 million or so and often it says Power She'd on display. Is this a code bug or my machine being wacky?
Thanks!

Definitely sounds like a switch matrix issue. Go into switch test mode and test them.

#3529 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Definitely sounds like a switch matrix issue. Go into switch test mode and test them.

Yeah, see what is going on in your switch test...is anything activated without being hit? One thing triggering multiple switches? This is probably related to you getting the switch #28 error we talked about before you upgraded. Chad fixed that glitch in 6.0 so you won't get the actual "Dino Dino Dino" mode, but it sounds like you are incorrectly triggering at least the power shed with your flipper button. (or possibly something on the verge of triggering and the vibration of the coil firing is enough to trigger something else)

#3530 6 years ago

Thanks guys, will try and figure out the switch test in Dianostics, was not obvious to me the first time I went through it. Will check manual to see if there is info about it.

#3531 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Hi all, the shaker on my JP seems to be shaking much more vigorously than when I bought it. I seem to remember reading at some point there is a way to calibrate the shaker if that happens? Any help/advice would be much appreciated

Following up on this - the shaker itself was loose and the screws needed to be tightened to the cabinet.

#3532 6 years ago

Thanks for the follow up. Maybe that's what's going on with mine. I haven't had time to mess with it. I'd love for it to be that easy.

#3533 6 years ago
Quoted from Meloyelo51:

Here is my video with how to upgrade the firmware

Regarding your question about CHAOS mode at 12:30 in the video - it is supposed to end when your multiball ends. Yours continues with only 1 ball left and 0 balls left.

Also it is supposed to launch all 6 balls when you start it by spelling CHAOS (or hitting the smart missile to accomplish that). Do you have 6 balls installed? Are your through switches working?

#3535 6 years ago

I want to be part of this club so baaaaad!

What's the magic word to get in?

uOAXDA7ZeJJzW.gifuOAXDA7ZeJJzW.gif

#3536 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I want to be part of this club so baaaaad!
What's the magic word to get in?

IMG_4373 (resized).JPGIMG_4373 (resized).JPG

#3537 6 years ago

Pin2d- Thanks for blazing the trail. My shaker motor was loose now it is perfect. A funny side effect is that t rex no longer has a stutter in his downward motion and is 100% instead of like 80% on ball consumption.

I had a similar problem in chaos and I believe it turned out to be the rightmost trough switch.

#3538 6 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Regarding your question about CHAOS mode at 12:30 in the video - it is supposed to end when your multiball ends. Yours continues with only 1 ball left and 0 balls left.
Also it is supposed to launch all 6 balls when you start it by spelling CHAOS (or hitting the smart missile to accomplish that). Do you have 6 balls installed? Are your through switches working?

Yes, I have 6 balls installed and no switch errors. 1,2, or 3 ball play doesn't do it...everything else works fine its just a hiccup at the end of that 1 mode. I haven't had to spell CHAOS to start it...just shoot both jackpots, then spell chaos to light the t-rex 50M shot.

#3539 6 years ago
Quoted from altan:

Joining tomorrow!

IMG_9085 (resized).JPGIMG_9085 (resized).JPG

"Hey Guys! Nice to be here!!"

#3541 6 years ago
Quoted from Meloyelo51:

I haven't had to spell CHAOS to start it

When you pressed the smart missile after the first jackpot, that starts it (hits all the chaos letter for you by using it). It should then put all 6 balls in play, which is causing the glitch at the end of the mode, because it does not see 5 drain to end it. That is why JP has 6 balls and it is literally chaos.

Probably with less balls in the trough, this switch is acting up:

Quoted from Chalkey:

I had a similar problem in chaos and I believe it turned out to be the rightmost trough switch.

That switch is a funny one, myself and others have had issues with it.

#3542 6 years ago
Quoted from Meloyelo51:

Yes, I have 6 balls installed and no switch errors. 1,2, or 3 ball play doesn't do it...everything else works fine its just a hiccup at the end of that 1 mode. I haven't had to spell CHAOS to start it...just shoot both jackpots, then spell chaos to light the t-rex 50M shot.

This might help...

#3543 6 years ago

Quick question... what should T-rex do during boot up diagnostics?

How many times should he turn left / right and go down / up?

... Altan

#3544 6 years ago

Hope to join this club soon!

#3545 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

This might help...
» YouTube video

Lol, thanks for the fresh set of eyes. I've actually watched that video in the past, but forgot it was about multi-ball and not just the 6 trough switches.

I'll give it a look next time I get a chance to crack it open.

#3546 6 years ago
Quoted from altan:

Quick question... what should T-rex do during boot up diagnostics?
How many times should he turn left / right and go down / up?
... Altan

Just happened to have leftover footage from my last video...actually used the power on click / T-rex diagnostics to sync the camera angles. Sitting here burning some roms so I had time to kill and render out a section for you

#3547 6 years ago

My trex is starting to move very slowly left to right. I'm assuming it's time to rebuild and replace the motor. Any tips/pointers?

#3548 6 years ago
Quoted from Meloyelo51:

Just happened to have leftover footage from my last video...

Thanks! My trex behaves exactly the same.

#3549 6 years ago

I love how you can skip that t rex start up sequence with version 6 game code. Thanks Chad!

#3550 6 years ago

My bunker and control room holes are pretty reamed out and it's hard to get a sensible measurement. When someone has a sec, could you please verify that they're 1 5/8" by 1 3/8", and the power shed is 1 3/8" square (which could explain why it's such a hard shot!)?

Quoted from ypurchn:

My trex is starting to move very slowly left to right. I'm assuming it's time to rebuild and replace the motor. Any tips/pointers?

As in "it moves very slowly when it needs to move left to right" or "it drifts lazily left to right when it should be sitting still"?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 18.95
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 10,137 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 203.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.