IMG_2307 (resized).jpeg
65CAB543-E774-4E3F-BE43-41A065718418 (resized).jpeg
172457CB-CDD8-4220-83F8-23B672578DD2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4931 (resized).jpeg
71ZSWlVWEuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
IMG_2207 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 203.
#3351 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Also grabbed a NOS dino front and back, along with a subway. I'll reach out to freeplay and see if he wants to use the subway for his molds.

My god! Where the hell are you finding these?
Got a Dino lower jaw plastic? That seems like the one everyone has busted or chipped.

#3352 6 years ago
Quoted from koops:

My god! Where the hell are you finding these?
Got a Dino lower jaw plastic? That seems like the one everyone has busted or chipped.

Yep, I have a few of those somewhere around here.

#3353 6 years ago

I just swapped in my CPR plastic set and have many good original plastics I will photograph to sell.

I am not going to ship out dozens of individual plastics so expect a single listing for about $100 in the next day or so.

#3354 6 years ago

Hi gang
I'm after a huge favour. I'm mid shop job on my JP and I've lost my tear down pics!!

Does anyone have any pics from a previous tear down? Especially the rear of the playfield under the raptor plastic and behind T. rex.

I'd be eternally grateful

Thanks all

Gaz

#3355 6 years ago
Quoted from Sciddleybop1980:

Hi gang
I'm after a huge favour. I'm mid shop job on my JP and I've lost my tear down pics!!
Does anyone have any pics from a previous tear down? Especially the rear of the playfield under the raptor plastic and behind T. rex.
I'd be eternally grateful
Thanks all
Gaz

I stumbled across the following which may be of interest to you.

http://chrix.thefnet.co.uk/index.php/Jurassic_Park_pinball_machine_teardown_gallery
http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/Teardown-pics/Data-East/Jurassic-Park?page=1

Gord

#3356 6 years ago

I have an extra CPR plastic set if anyone needs. Bought 2 by accident

#3357 6 years ago

If that pic collection does not have what you need i can get you a link to mine. Though that would be late tonight likely.

#3358 6 years ago

Gord.
You sir, are a legend. Thank you so much.
Just what I needed.
Gaz

#3359 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

If that pic collection does not have what you need i can get you a link to mine. Though that would be late tonight likely.

The more the merrier dude. Still a few missing. If it it too much trouble that'd be awesome. Due to the time difference it really doesn't matter on time. I'll probably wake up to them!!

#3360 6 years ago

Here are some more JP photos that I stumbled upon.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/33480248@N05/albums/72157652617952822

Gord

#3361 6 years ago

Here are some pics from when I did my shop job.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskZkgjkn

#3362 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Also grabbed a NOS dino front and back, along with a subway. I'll reach out to freeplay and see if he wants to use the subway for his molds.

HOLY CRAP. Now, that's a find!

#3363 6 years ago

You guys rock. Thanks so much. Should be able to get back together thanks to your awesome support

#3364 6 years ago

Have a spare, nice to have a NOS Trex housing set. Will help the restore look top notch.

20170707_180658[1] (resized).jpg20170707_180658[1] (resized).jpg

#3365 6 years ago

I officially joined the club today! Won't be able to get it home until late tonight, and I have a non-firing coil to troubleshoot but I'm really excited!

First pin!

Edit: is there a fuse for just the boat dock ejector coil, or if it's just the boat dock coil not working can fuses be ruled out?

#3366 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

is there a fuse for just the boat dock ejector coil

I doubt it has a separate fuse. Likely the switch there is not working or maybe one of the coil power wires broke off.

You can start by looking at it, and doing a switch test and coil test in the diagnostics.

#3367 6 years ago

Traded my Monday Night Football and some cash to get in the club. Already got the Version 6 installed. Getting ready to shop it out and looking for a wire form ramp and the main plastic ramp. Previous owner did an interesting solder repair on the wire ramp and cracked the plastic one. Would also like a set of plastics.
Please PM me with what you have. Thanks!

FB_IMG_1498961276229 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1498961276229 (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1498961204747 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1498961204747 (resized).jpg

#3368 6 years ago

Thank you to everyone who assisted with pics and links to pics. She's all back together, now running 6.0 and I couldn't be happier

IMG_0244 (resized).JPGIMG_0244 (resized).JPG

IMG_0246 (resized).JPGIMG_0246 (resized).JPG

IMG_0245 (resized).JPGIMG_0245 (resized).JPG

IMG_0264 (resized).JPGIMG_0264 (resized).JPG

IMG_0265 (resized).JPGIMG_0265 (resized).JPG

#3369 6 years ago

How do I get 6.0 roms if I don't have a rom recorder thing?

#3370 6 years ago

Look up MikePags he can burn the roms for you. He burned some roms for me.

#3371 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

How do I get 6.0 roms if I don't have a rom recorder thing?

johnwartjr did mine.

#3373 6 years ago

Thank you to everyone who assisted with pics and links to pics. She's all back together, now running 6.0 and I couldn't be happier

Nice blood on the trex!

Where did you get that instruction card?

#3374 6 years ago

The ball deflector in front of the t rex got loose. I went to screw it in and the screws will not fully fasten as they cannot center on the holes due to the deflector being butted up on the post on the right. The bottoms of all these screws are under the t rex mechanism, and the deflector screws seem like they are somehow captured. Anybody got an easy fix?

Edit: I torqued down on them and they got flush, but then it is binding up t rex's side to side movement somehow (the black "skirt" is clear).

Edit 2: now t rex moves but is slow and stuttering. Oh god what have I done?

20170714_081228 (resized).jpg20170714_081228 (resized).jpg

#3375 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Edit: I torqued down on them and they got flush, but then it is binding up t rex's side to side movement somehow (the black "skirt" is clear).

Just loosen the screws a little or, better yet, install washers under the screws to lift it a little off of the t-rex mech. If you were to remove the plate, you'd see the arm that sticks through the rounded slot there that hits the 3 position switches for left, front and center for the t-rex.

If you happened to be on older roms and recently upgraded, there was an update somewhere along the way that aimed to slow the t-rex down so the gears would last, making it stutter more, but assuming you didn't do that, I'd blame the plate being torqued down too hard.

#3376 6 years ago

I put small nuts in between the shield and playfield, good call. It seems t rex also moves a lot more gingerly in diagnostic mode than when doing self diagnostics at startup which is odd. He still is just a tad stuttery in one direction but it is much worse when working in the diags menu.

#3377 6 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Nice blood on the trex!
Where did you get that instruction card?

Thanks Koops. If I'm honest. I bought it like that. Not sure on the score cards. I really want the Nedry ones. Have you tried pinballrebel?

#3378 6 years ago

Thanks Koops. If I'm honest. I bought it like that. Not sure on the score cards. I really want the Nedry ones. Have you tried pinballrebel?

bingo! -> http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/card/jurassic.jpg

#3379 6 years ago

Is the velociraptor always supposed to explode after 5-6 shots? I feel like it always did on 5.03 but since I upgrade to 6 0 it will often stop letting you fire after 6 shots and the raptor runs away.

Also... Would a little electronics cleaner in the t rex motors help smooth things out a little bit? He's staying to get a little fussy. Occasionally his downward motion will show down in the middle just a bit and it causes him to run his face into the ball and make a horrible noise. This did not happen in 5.03 but I imagine it's unrelated and just due to the fact I'm probably putting a shitload of plays on the game.

#3380 6 years ago

Hi guys
I've noticed on some JP's they have a decal around the scoop in front of the T. rex. Mine is bare wood.
Is this an after market mod (like Congo in lane plastics) or factory?
If it is a mod, does anyone know where it's from or have a scanned copy I could have?

Kind regards
Gaz

#3381 6 years ago

Hi guys
I've noticed on some JP's they have a decal around the scoop in front of the T. rex. Mine is bare wood.
If it is a mod, does anyone know where it's from or have a scanned copy I could have?
Kind regards
Gaz

It's factory.

#3382 6 years ago

Hi guys
Kind regards
Gaz

Gaz, I have a scan of the decals. I just PM'd a link for you.

#3384 6 years ago

You absolute legend. Thanks mate

#3385 6 years ago

I just cleaned and waxed my new JP and now the skill shot goes into the power shed every time from above the upper right flipper. Where is it supposed to go to, and how can I adjust it?

#3386 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I just cleaned and waxed my new JP and now the skill shot goes into the power shed every time from above the upper right flipper. Where is it supposed to go to, and how can I adjust it?

It's supposed to go into the pops. Adjust the ball guide in the path of the ball curving towards the pops from the right side of the game in the shooter lane.

#3387 6 years ago

Holy shit. Has my one way bracket been installed backwards by the p.o.? Mine bounces off it towards the upper right flipper.

#3388 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Holy shit. Has my one way bracket been installed backwards by the p.o.? Mine bounces off it towards the upper right flipper.

Yes. Yes it has.

#3389 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Yes. Yes it has.

LOL, yep!

#3390 6 years ago

Mine was backwards when I got it too!

#3391 6 years ago

Just installed my topper and love it! Removed all the domes/lights on top of the back box and taped up the holes.

Only one thing left to figure out.... The power shed lights don't work.... anything common I should check? I can't see any issues.

20170717_223321 (resized).jpg20170717_223321 (resized).jpg

#3392 6 years ago

Topper looks awesome. Where did you get it from?
As for the power shed lights, first of all, do an all lamps check in diagnostics. I find they don't generally come on during attract, I thought the same with mine.

Failing that check the quick connectors on the back of the sockets or the connector under the pf.

#3393 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

The ball deflector in front of the t rex got loose. I went to screw it in and the screws will not fully fasten as they cannot center on the holes due to the deflector being butted up on the post on the right. The bottoms of all these screws are under the t rex mechanism, and the deflector screws seem like they are somehow captured. Anybody got an easy fix?

You now that there must be 2 spacers below the trex metal . They are grey plastic, think 0,5cm high.

#3394 6 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Mine was backwards when I got it too!

Same here.

#3395 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Has my one way bracket been installed backwards by the p.o.? Mine bounces off it towards the upper right flipper.

Lol I was wondering if you meant the computer room, as I figured no way to hit the powershed angle on launch. It's actually sort of common for the T-gate to be installed backwards accidentally, which leads to removal when they can't figure it out. I just figured it would hit that and drop down, but sounds like it sets up a cool trick shot.

#3396 6 years ago

Before cleaning / waxing it would always go up towards the dock giving you a nice shot at t rex or the helipad on the way back down

#3397 6 years ago

Topper looks awesome. Where did you get it from?
As for the power shed lights, first of all, do an all lamps check in diagnostics. I find they don't generally come on during attract, I thought the same with mine.
Failing that check the quick connectors on the back of the sockets or the connector under the pf.

Topper is from Tilt Toppers and looks amazing! Thanks for the tip for the lights, Ill update after I get a chance to check that all out.

#3398 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Just installed my topper and love it! Removed all the domes/lights on top of the back box and taped up the holes.
Only one thing left to figure out.... The power shed lights don't work.... anything common I should check? I can't see any issues.

I just put mine on the other night and wished it would have been larger. I was expecting more the size of my original topper...

#3399 6 years ago
Quoted from C65Mustang:

OK I got my east dock sign together and installed. What do you guys think about it? Thanks again to RussMyers for making these files!

Are you willing to make another one to sell?

#3400 6 years ago

Does anyone have a Jurassic Park topper they want to sell?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 10,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 203.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/68?hl=pkrobin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.