65CAB543-E774-4E3F-BE43-41A065718418 (resized).jpeg
172457CB-CDD8-4220-83F8-23B672578DD2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4931 (resized).jpeg
71ZSWlVWEuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
IMG_2207 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (2) (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 203.
#2251 7 years ago

Wow that was fast. Sold! I would have looked into it but after playing it I knew it wasn't a keeper for me. I got it from a lady customer of mine who's husband died. I was working on her air conditioner and saw she had it. I got it cheap so thought I'd try it out. I'm not much into it so that's why the lack of interest in fixing it. I hate to work on pins, especially ones I don't enjoy playing. Ed

#2252 7 years ago

Do I see another TSkinner "Where am I headed post?"

Good deal.

#2253 7 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Do I see another TSkinner "Where am I headed post?"
Good deal.

Haha not now that you ruined it. Will be at Legendary Games in a few weeks for everyone to enjoy. Thanks Ed, see you soon.

#2254 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Haha not now that you ruined it. Will be at Legendary Games in a few weeks for everyone to enjoy. Thanks Ed, see you soon.

Make sure you put v.6.00 on there!

#2255 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Make sure you put v.6.00 on there!

Will do sir, I've heard nothing but good things. Any chance you are ever going to do WWFRR?

#2256 7 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

The only wear is just a tad on one of the scoops. Just on the wood part, it hasn't made it to the painted part yet. Playfield is great no insert wear or anything. One flipper is a little sluggish. Cabinet is really good only one bad spot on one side of the head as the pic shows. Not one I'm probably going to keep, so the first 1,900.00 gets it. If it doesn't sell I'll look into the problem later and fix it and ask more for it.

So you bought it just to flip?

#2257 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

So you bought it just to flip?

sounds more like he saved it from not being played ever for years and now it will be on location for all to enjoy!

#2258 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

sounds more like he saved it from not being played ever for years and now it will be on location for all to enjoy!

More pins on location in Indiana is always a good thing.

#2259 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Will do sir, I've heard nothing but good things. Any chance you are ever going to do WWFRR?

Although it's no guarantee... I have a WWFRR and did the code for JP, TFTC and Tommy with Chad...

And it joins the list of TFTC and Tommy that I'm holding onto the game for the day that better code comes along...

So, I'm guessing it's pretty possible. Someone loan CHAD a WWFRR!

#2260 7 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

So, I'm guessing it's pretty possible. Someone loan CHAD a WWFRR!

This is true. It's all about getting my hands on a game.

#2261 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

This is true. It's all about getting my hands on a game.

I'm happy to loan mine out.

#2262 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'm happy to loan mine out.

Thanks! I'll keep this in mind. Looks like you are about three hours away... I am hoping to find one closer when the time comes to try to avoid having to travel such a distance.

#2263 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Thanks! I'll keep this in mind. Looks like you are about three hours away... I am hoping to find one closer when the time comes to try to avoid having to travel such a distance.

Chad I'm always down for a drive wouldn't be a problem.

#2264 7 years ago

Hook needs it really bad too.^^

#2265 7 years ago
Quoted from NFK:

Hook needs it really bad too.^^

The Hook in my basement agrees with you. Borrowing it from a friend.

#2267 7 years ago

Close-up video of four balls on JP! Sexy T-Rex ball-eating action! Watch at 1080p 60fps.

#2268 7 years ago

A WWFRR update would be awesome. So would a BAck to the Future update! Love my JP with the new code

Quoted from ChadH:

#2269 7 years ago

Hi - I just got Jurassic Park, and noticed two strange differences with my playfield. The art is missing where T-rex picks up the ball, and the Smart Missile light says "1 Missle" instead. I haven't found any mention of these anomalies, so I thought I'd post some pictures and see if anyone has seen this.

Scott

IMG_1353_(resized).jpgIMG_1353_(resized).jpg

IMG_1354_(resized).jpgIMG_1354_(resized).jpg

#2270 7 years ago

The Trex artwork is normally a sticker. Could have been previously pulled off. But hadn't see "1 Missle," which is a misspelling.

Must be an early production? Do you have the yellow Jurassic Park pop-bumpers?

#2271 7 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

The Trex artwork is normally a sticker. Could have been previously pulled off. But hadn't see "1 Missle," which is a misspelling.
Must be an early production? Do you have the yellow Jurassic Park pop-bumpers?

Thanks for the reply. These are my pop-bumpers. The area for the sticker is pretty rough, even if I had a sticker I don't think it would sit very well. The Serial No on the MPU is 85029, which is early but not the earliest.

I'm also having trouble locating replacement yellow eject shields, if you have any advice there. T-rex has been gumming it to death.

IMG_1264_(resized).jpgIMG_1264_(resized).jpg

#2272 7 years ago
Quoted from scottholdren:

I'm also having trouble locating replacement yellow eject shields, if you have any advice there. T-rex has been gumming it to death.

Talking about the saucer, right? I had an incorrect saucer on mine. People have suggested buying the clear ones from Marcos and putting a light underneath it. They were sold out of clear ones. So what I ended up doing was buying a solid white one, and swapping it for the Boat Dock one. That one should be the OEM amber colored one. Clean it up, and should be good as new. And then the boat dock is rarely seen.

Then when you're done cleaning and putting it back together, connect two wires to the "Feed Trex" light, and stick another light below the trex saucer.

#2273 7 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Talking about the saucer, right? I had an incorrect saucer on mine. People have suggested buying the clear ones from Marcos and putting a light underneath it. They were sold out of clear ones. So what I ended up doing was buying a solid white one, and swapping it for the Boat Dock one. That one should be the OEM amber colored one. Clean it up, and should be good as new. And then the boat dock is rarely seen.
Then when you're done cleaning and putting it back together, connect two wires to the "Feed Trex" light, and stick another light below the trex saucer.

The light is a great idea! And yeah the boat dock one is in good shape.

#2274 7 years ago

Guys,

I have a "writers block" on my JP Reorchestration with some of the SFX that is so unbearable random - Slingshots for example. What would you guys imagine to be cool for slingshot sfx?

We allready have different "shots" and "explosions" for the bumpers. We have many many many dinosaurs. The only thing I can think off right now is different versions of the Raptor-Shout (not the high pitched but the rather low ones). Any suggestions?

#2275 7 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Talking about the saucer, right? I had an incorrect saucer on mine. People have suggested buying the clear ones from Marcos and putting a light underneath it.

My JP has a Yellow saucer. The super bright red LED (Comet) beneath has no problem shining through. I love the effect!

ca73f04e729a8f5ef61a77543bc332de3d38acea_(resized).pngca73f04e729a8f5ef61a77543bc332de3d38acea_(resized).png

Also, I notice you are missing a dome cover on the flasher lamp just under the lower-left pop bumper. Marcos has these:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PFLD-LCOVER

#2276 7 years ago

Thanks for the reply. These are my pop-bumpers. The area for the sticker is pretty rough, even if I had a sticker I don't think it would sit very well. The Serial No on the MPU is 85029, which is early but not the earliest.

Mine is early production SN 83073. The Smart "Missile" Insert on mine says Smart "Bomb" instead of missile. I've never seen one like yours. Mine also does not have that sticker. would love to find one but have been unsuccessful... My pop bumper caps are plain, clear and no speaker grill art. Also no EOS on the flippers, so Raptor pit can kill your flipper. There are a few other differences...

#2277 7 years ago
Quoted from jim5six:

Mine is early production SN 83073. The Smart "Missile" Insert on mine says Smart "Bomb" instead of missile. I've never seen one like yours. Mine also does not have that sticker. would love to find one but have been unsuccessful... My pop bumper caps are plain, clear and no speaker grill art. Also no EOS on the flippers, so Raptor pit can kill your flipper. There are a few other differences...

oh wow that sounds super lame about the raptor pit

#2278 7 years ago

Edit.

#2279 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

He has one. He is saying that when it shoots the ball back and it hits a flipper that is holding up, it'll force it down since the EOS switch is gone.

Yeah, its not bad. Its an added difficulty... you just have to pay attention to that raptor pit hit a little closer.

#2280 7 years ago
Quoted from jim5six:

Yeah, its not bad. Its an added difficulty... you just have to pay attention to that raptor pit hit a little closer.

At least it almost always has the ball save

#2281 7 years ago
Quoted from jim5six:

Also no EOS on the flippers, so Raptor pit can kill your flipper.

I believe this Solution 3 will fix this for you since I think it removes the EOS from the equation:
http://arcarc.xmission.com/Pinball/Stern%20Service%20Bulletins/sb/sb54.pdf

#2283 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

I believe this Solution 3 will fix this for you since I think it removes the EOS from the equation:
http://arcarc.xmission.com/Pinball/Stern%20Service%20Bulletins/sb/sb54.pdf

I don't think it needs "fixing". I like it... Raptors are powerful, right. knocking back the flipper feels right to me. I think it how they wanted it but got complaints and changed it... but i wouldn't say fixed...

-Jim

#2284 7 years ago

"What would you guys imagine to be cool for slingshot sfx?"
A raptor sound is alright. As long as it's short. After all it's one of the main villains in the movie, and you can never have to many dinosaur sounds in a pinball called Jurassic Park right?

Or maybe a T-rex "thump" (the sound when his feet hits the ground)?

#2285 7 years ago
Quoted from Gondar:

Or maybe a T-rex "thump" (the sound when his feet hits the ground)?

Heavy footstep is what I thought too.

#2286 7 years ago

Pinsound board coming next week for Jurassic and Rollergames.....getting excited to hear new JP sounds

#2287 7 years ago

Hey guys,

Wondering if someone could help. I stumbled across somebody that has updated the ROMs to V.6 and someone working on new sounds/tunes.

Does anyone know if the V.6 ROMs will work with the new sound ROMs and if so does anyone know when it will all be released?

Then I don't have an EPROM burner so will anybody be making these chips for sale and where to buy them from

Cheers

Rooky

#2288 7 years ago

Ok, trying to sort out my non working dmd issue again.

Symptoms: Dmd does not turn on, rest of machine turns on, pressing Start button just makes random sound effects, call outs and music.

So far i have tried a Dmd that does work on another machine but not this one.
Fuses are good
Reseated every cable connector possible
Pushing on every Rom chip

Everything was working fine, i went away for work for one week turned it on and all this weridness started happening.

#2289 7 years ago
Quoted from rooky79:

Hey guys,
Wondering if someone could help. I stumbled across somebody that has updated the ROMs to V.6 and someone working on new sounds/tunes.
Does anyone know if the V.6 ROMs will work with the new sound ROMs and if so does anyone know when it will all be released?
Then I don't have an EPROM burner so will anybody be making these chips for sale and where to buy them from
Cheers
Rooky

I doubt anyone is actually updating the music on the roms but with a pinsound board that you will need.

#2290 7 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Ok, trying to sort out my non working dmd issue again

My power connecter on the DMD was loose and wouldn't make great contact. I ended up replacing both connectors, and it fixed the issue. If yours are still the same old connectors, I'd replace them. I guess it's pretty common that the power connectors fail on JP for the DMD. That'd be where I'd start.

If you wiggle, jiggle, or slowly pull the connector out, does the display work, or at least try to come back to life?

#2291 7 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

If you wiggle, jiggle, or slowly pull the connector out, does the display work, or at least try to come back to life?

This was going to be my suggestion. My DMD pwr connector was very loose!

#2292 7 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

I doubt anyone is actually updating the music on the roms but with a pinsound board that you will need.

Ah right a Pinsound board.

Sorry I'm a bit green with the workings of a pin's insides. what's one of those then?

Cheers

#2293 7 years ago

Fixed. It was both, loose connection and bad diode. Thanks for the help

#2294 7 years ago
Quoted from rooky79:

Ah right a Pinsound board.
Sorry I'm a bit green with the workings of a pin's insides. what's one of those then?
Cheers

Pinsound.org

It replaces the Soundboard.

#2295 7 years ago

Hi - I just got Jurassic Park, and noticed two strange differences with my playfield. The art is missing where T-rex picks up the ball, and the Smart Missile light says "1 Missle" instead. I haven't found any mention of these anomalies, so I thought I'd post some pictures and see if anyone has seen this.
Scott

My pinball has the same 2 anomalies. Missing sticker in the T-Rex area and "1 missle per game" insert.

#2296 7 years ago
Quoted from shadem:

My pinball has the same 2 anomalies. Missing sticker in the T-Rex area and "1 missle per game" insert.

Good to know I'm not alone. I will try to add a note to the ipdb entry.

#2297 7 years ago

Good to know I'm not alone. I will try to add a note to the ipdb entry.

i'm close to closing a deal for a jp, same stuff 1missle and no sticker at t-rex!
weird huh
hoping someone makes/ sells the sticker !

#2298 7 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

i'm close to closing a deal for a jp, same stuff 1missle and no sticker at t-rex!
weird huh
hoping someone makes/ sells the sticker !

+1 on that. 1missle and missing sticker on mine.

#2299 7 years ago

is there a video or guide out there on how to rebuild the T-rex? Mine moves slow and you can here that there is gunk in the gears or something. Just checking to see if someone already documented this so I could check it out before tearing T-rex apart.

#2300 7 years ago

Raptor is cool for slings. Just some sounds left.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mariposa, CA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Needville, TX
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 203.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.