Aquiring a JP last Saturday, I can now officially join this club! Looking forward to getting it in top shape, as it needs some lovin', so havent been able to really play it yet. It has been turned off for 1,5 years before I bought it, and the main issues are:
1. Burnt raptor coil (and hence, maybe a transistor).
2. Left flipper is "sticking" in cradle-position for a second or two after cradling.
3. When holding in the right flipper, a rather loud distinct HUMMING noise is coming from beneath the pf..dunno if this is normal?
4. Control Room switch does not work, as is a usual problem. Anyone here experienced and fixed that?
5. DIRTY! Yeah, really dirty, but went over with Novus 1 and already it is starting to shine!
Any of you owners have any xperience with 2 - 4 above?
Not much to see yet, but below is some small pics of before cleaning and after a quick initial cleaning: