65CAB543-E774-4E3F-BE43-41A065718418 (resized).jpeg
172457CB-CDD8-4220-83F8-23B672578DD2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4931 (resized).jpeg
71ZSWlVWEuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
IMG_2207 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (2) (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 203.
#8151 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Can you try (I know its tight behind there) to take a picture of the light strip(s) that are on the back of the T-rex for me, curious if its the same. Mine only has one strip.
Mine pretty much only lights up and pulses behind the neck.
Here is mine and a picture from the website.
I haven't changed the bulbs behind yet, have Rgb in there now, I think I'll pull the mounting brackets off and flush mount it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m almost positive mine has two strips of lights but I’ll take pictures in the morning for you! Thanks for your responses. I’m going to do a little more research and may hit you up with some more questions yet.

Also I contacted Tilt toppers and Dan responded several times and fairly quickly so I’ve got no complaints on that end!

#8152 3 years ago

Hey guys, i know you may be biased but I'm about to hopefully pull the trigger on one of these.
I love JP and this pin has been on my wishlist for a while.

I was looking up reviews and a lot or people describe it as 'clunky'. What do they mean by that?

I'm a new pin owner and currently have Road Show (my grail pin) and Black Rose, (also borrowing a Capcom pinball magic)
So wondering how Jp will fit in considering my current pin experience?
How does it compare to Road Show and Black Rose with regards to rules?

#8153 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveTheTrain:

Hey guys, i know you may be biased but I'm about to hopefully pull the trigger on one of these.
I love JP and this pin has been on my wishlist for a while.
I was looking up reviews and a lot or people describe it as 'clunky'. What do they mean by that?
I'm a new pin owner and currently have Road Show (my grail pin) and Black Rose, (also borrowing a Capcom pinball magic)
So wondering how Jp will fit in considering my current pin experience?
How does it compare to Road Show and Black Rose with regards to rules?

They are saying it is clunky because of the scoop shots which interrupts its' "flow." I actually really like it and don't consider it an issue at all.

It should go along great with your collection.

#8154 3 years ago

I get a bit of clunky feel because the orbit is not smooth. The ball clunks around there.

It is not too similar to RS or BR so it will fit in. It is a '90s pin, so the rules are similar, modes and multiballs. JP was a must have for me since I enjoyed it back in my local arcade in '93.

There is something to be said for owning pins from different eras. I enjoy owning one classic, and DMDs from 1992 to 2013.

#8155 3 years ago

I pulled the trigger, so I'll have 4 pins, 1992-93-94-95
Haha

I would like an EM and a newer one that'll be in future.

How easy is it to get the rom update?

#8156 3 years ago

I pulled the trigger, so I'll have 4 pins, 1992-93-94-95
Haha
I would like an EM and a newer one that'll be in future.
How easy is it to get the rom update?

Congrats!

The ROM you want is Chad’s 6.0 code. You can read about it and even download if you have tools to program ROMs here: https://www.pinballcode.com/downloads

You can purchase it here (Choose ROM set v6): https://mattsbasementarcade.com/product/jurassic-park-pinball-cpu-display-upgrade/

#8157 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

I get a bit of clunky feel because the orbit is not smooth. The ball clunks around there.
It is not too similar to RS or BR so it will fit in. It is a '90s pin, so the rules are similar, modes and multiballs. JP was a must have for me since I enjoyed it back in my local arcade in '93.
There is something to be said for owning pins from different eras. I enjoy owning one classic, and DMDs from 1992 to 2013.

You may want to try polishing the ball guides around the back loop if it’s not smooth. When I got my game, they were a little rough and the ball would slow down and feel a bit clunky when they touched.
A little metal polish made all the difference. It’s smooth as butter now.
Here’s a before and after polishing a guide on my TWD.

5C3FF1CB-D953-476B-9DE2-0ACB271C5702 (resized).jpeg5C3FF1CB-D953-476B-9DE2-0ACB271C5702 (resized).jpegAA377F28-6A98-45CF-B370-FF411EB60721 (resized).jpegAA377F28-6A98-45CF-B370-FF411EB60721 (resized).jpeg
#8158 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Can you try (I know its tight behind there) to take a picture of the light strip(s) that are on the back of the T-rex for me, curious if its the same. Mine only has one strip.
Mine pretty much only lights up and pulses behind the neck.
Here is mine and a picture from the website.
I haven't changed the bulbs behind yet, have Rgb in there now, I think I'll pull the mounting brackets off and flush mount it.

Here is a picture of the two led light strips.

3ED85569-A68B-4A4D-B537-1CD74A98C060 (resized).jpeg3ED85569-A68B-4A4D-B537-1CD74A98C060 (resized).jpeg
#8159 3 years ago
Quoted from dferg24:

Here is a picture of the two led light strips.
[quoted image]

Thanks, this is what I needed.

#8160 3 years ago

Gdfkcndmmd
I finaly managed to change the music for super egg, into g.n.r. welcome to the jungle
(Pinsound and computer noob, i know )
And now i cant seem to get to the super egg mode ,not one time not even with mr dna
I suck at pinballllllll!
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh

23004477_10154748307050216_8538673313125168237_o (resized).jpg23004477_10154748307050216_8538673313125168237_o (resized).jpg
#8161 3 years ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Data East Optical ball trough board. I bought this and never installed it. Comes with a wire harness. Asking what I paid for it. $100 plus shipping, or free pickup.”
2020-09-16
Victor, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 33 times

Selling an optical trough board with wire harness, that was never installed, if anyone wanted one and missed out on these.

#8162 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Archived after 0 days

Sold (amount undisclosed)

Mod - For Sale

Data East Optical Ball Trough Board

New!
Archived

New “Data East Optical ball trough board. I bought this and never installed it. Comes with a wire harness.
Asking what I paid for it. $100 plus shipping, or free pickup.”

2020-09-15

Rochester, NY

chubtoad13

Selling an optical trough board with wire harness, that was never installed, if anyone wanted one and missed out on these.

Fancy harness!

#8163 3 years ago

Yeah, looks like I have to create a LE run

#8164 3 years ago

Should be joining the club next week!
Has anyone got a Pin2dmd in their JP?
Is it easy to install?

I've installed one in my Road Show using the cable taps. Wondering if it'll be as simple on the JP?

#8165 3 years ago

Should be joining the club next week!
Has anyone got a Pin2dmd in their JP?
Is it easy to install?
I've installed one in my Road Show using the cable taps. Wondering if it'll be as simple on the JP?

why woulnt you just get a color dmd? quick and ez.

#8166 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Color DMD price is 2x higher than Pin2dmd in Europe.

#8167 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Well, I'm actually selling mine and the buyer is coming today. With that said the PIN2DMD is great for DE JP. I actually took my ColorDMD out and replaced it with the PIN2DMD as I think the colorization is just better.

Installation did require drilling holes where required in the PIN2DMD bracket along with some custom 3D printed spacers to mount the DMD board to it.
PIN2DMD (resized).jpgPIN2DMD (resized).jpg

power (resized).jpgpower (resized).jpg
#8168 3 years ago

Well, it was bittersweet watching my JP drive away with its new owner, but I'm officially out of the club. The pin is going to a great home of a true pinball lover that appreciates the game, so while I'll miss the pin it is going to get lots of love and play.

I'll still check in occasionally, and I still will make mods for this title (http://thezumwaltfamily.com/pinball/JP) along with a multitude of other games, so if you see anything your interested in ordering then shoot me a PM anytime.

Thank you to everyone in this great forum over the last couple of years for your great advice, pin knowledge, creative mods, and general comradery. This is the first time I've ever sold a pin (up to this point I've only bought them), so I'm dealing with a little separation anxiety. The next step is for me to decide what to fill the void with (I'm wanting a newer Stern game), so hopefully that will be soon.

JP.jpgJP.jpg
#8169 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, I'm actually selling mine and the buyer is coming today. With that said the PIN2DMD is great for DE JP. I actually took my ColorDMD out and replaced it with the PIN2DMD as I think the colorization is just better.
Installation did require drilling holes where required in the PIN2DMD bracket along with some custom 3D printed spacers to mount the DMD board to it.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Damn that's way more work than putting one in my Road Show.
It mounted just like the original dmd and I just used two cable taps.

#8170 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, it was bittersweet watching my JP drive away with its new owner, but I'm officially out of the club. The pin is going to a great home of a true pinball lover that appreciates the game, so while I'll miss the pin it is going to get lots of love and play.
I'll still check in occasionally, and I still will make mods for this title (http://thezumwaltfamily.com/pinball/JP) along with a multitude of other games, so if you see anything your interested in ordering then shoot me a PM anytime.
Thank you to everyone in this great forum over the last couple of years for your great advice, pin knowledge, creative mods, and general comradery. This is the first time I've ever sold a pin (up to this point I've only bought them), so I'm dealing with a little separation anxiety. The next step is for me to decide what to fill the void with (I'm wanting a newer Stern game), so hopefully that will be soon.
[quoted image]

What have you narrowed it down to on the new pin?

#8171 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

What have you narrowed it down to on the new pin?

A modern Stern. I’m down to 3 (JP, SW, GOTG), and believe it or not JP is topping the list for me right now.

#8172 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

A modern Stern. I’m down to 3 (JP, SW, GOTG), and believe or not JP is topping the list for me right now.

Deadpool is the top of mine right now

#8173 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

A modern Stern. I’m down to 3 (JP, SW, GOTG), and believe or not JP is topping the list for me right now.

I thank JP is by FAR the best of those 3. I mentioned it before, but me getting the new stern JP made it easier to sell my DE JP.

Feel free to come over and play mine if you want to check it out.

#8174 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

[quoted image]

Congrats again on the sale. I haven’t sold a pin yet either, I can imagine what you’re feeling right now. Better replace it quick.

#8175 3 years ago

I agree with Mr_Tantrum - the JP colorization looks better than ColorDMD’s. I didn’t get pics of the Pin2DMD Evo board being installed into JP, but attached are a few of one going into my SW:DE, which is basically the same panel.

9839576E-8C32-4B96-902F-834178AEF839 (resized).jpeg9839576E-8C32-4B96-902F-834178AEF839 (resized).jpegE23C235D-A6A0-4A2F-8524-847C4C1261D7 (resized).jpegE23C235D-A6A0-4A2F-8524-847C4C1261D7 (resized).jpegDF9AFC4A-DAF8-46D5-95ED-B7C7DFED5880 (resized).jpegDF9AFC4A-DAF8-46D5-95ED-B7C7DFED5880 (resized).jpeg82B16BD8-FB77-4EA9-9D6A-488B4DB52AC9 (resized).jpeg82B16BD8-FB77-4EA9-9D6A-488B4DB52AC9 (resized).jpeg

#8176 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Deadpool is the top of mine right now

I like DP, but the rest of my family just doesn't get it. JP is a universally loved theme, so that coupled with the stellar reviews and countless hours of reading through the Stern JP forums is why I've decided to purchase a Stern JP Premium. This will be my first NIB, but since buying new was actually at or less than what they have been selling for second hand, it was a no brainer for me.

#8177 3 years ago

Hello All,

Working on a Jurassic Park that has been in storage for 8 years. I have gotten everything working on it.

I am having an odd issue though. At times when the right ramp is hit it will act like a ball drain - it will feed another ball and turn off power to the flippers. I thought it was a bad diode, but the diode is good.

Here is what I have done:
Done a switch test
Isolated to just that switch causes the ball drain
Replaces the diode on a switch

Thoughts? Is this indicative of a bad switch? Fairly new at this and learning. Looking for places to start diagnosing.

Thanks in advance, this is a fun game I would like to get up and running,

rob

#8178 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Thoughts? Is this indicative of a bad switch? Fairly new at this and learning. Looking for places to start diagnosing.

It is detecting the ball went in the drain for some reason.

Did you check the switches in the drain? Probably something as simple as a loose wire on the left switch in the trough or wire shorted to something there.

You mentioned you did switch test. Did you see a trough switch activate when you tested the ramp switch? Any trough switches activate when you knock on that area or wiggle the trough wires?

#8179 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

It is detecting the ball went in the drain for some reason.
Did you check the switches in the drain? Probably something as simple as a loose wire on the left switch in the trough or wire shorted to something there.
You mentioned you did switch test. Did you see a trough switch activate when you tested the ramp switch? Any trough switches activate when you knock on that area or wiggle the trough wires?

Thanks for the suggestions I have done the following:

Test the rough switches
Did a complete switch test again
Put a MM on the left trough switch , induced a right ramp switch, which induced a drain. I never saw the voltage change.
I checked for lose wiring.

Is there a way to check at the switch matrix where to start looking? I am pretty much in learning mode on pinball repairs.

#8180 3 years ago
Quoted from Wharhed:

I agree with mr_tantrum - the JP colorization looks better than ColorDMD’s. I didn’t get pics of the Pin2DMD Evo board being installed into JP, but attached are a few of one going into my SW:DE, which is basically the same panel.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How easy was it to wire up? I only had to use two cable taps (which were included) when I did my Road Show pin2dmd.
Was everything included and it straightforward?

#8181 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Did a complete switch test again

You keep saying you did a switch test. What exactly did you do and what did you see? (want to make sure we are not missing something)

Go to diagnostics - switch test, and it will display "none". Then press a ramp switch, what do you see? One switch activate or multiple? (Normally it will make 1 boom noise and display the name of that 1 switch for a moment.)

#8182 3 years ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Custom molded T-rex made by @winteriscoming. There were roughly 20 of these molded versions made. This is #3. Full disclosure. There is a 3D printed version that @winteriscomin...”
2020-09-19
Victor, NY
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 347 times

#8183 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

You keep saying you did a switch test. What exactly did you do and what did you see? (want to make sure we are not missing something)
Go to diagnostics - switch test, and it will display "none". Then press a ramp switch, what do you see? One switch activate or multiple? (Normally it will make 1 boom noise and display the name of that 1 switch for a moment.)

Thanks for asking, probably good to clarify.

I went into the Diagnostic menu to switch test.
When I trigger the right ramp enter, it is the only switch to show it was been activated.
I did the same thing with the left trough switch. It also shows up as the only one activated.

#8184 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Mod - For Sale

Custom molded T-Rex DE JP

Used, good condition “Custom molded T-rex made by @winteriscoming.

There were roughly 20 of these molded versions made. This is #3.

Full disclosure. There is a 3D model that @winteriscoming has been...”

1 day ago

Victor, NY

chubtoad13

Good luck.

#8185 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

When I trigger the right ramp enter, it is the only switch to show it was been activated.

There is a second switch on that ramp at the top, so check that also. Remember also, to knock on the playfield and see if any switches are activated.

As well, there is a coil controlled diverter on the ramp. I wonder if that could be related. When playing, is there any correlation to the ball going to the right inlane, and getting the drain issue?

#8186 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

There is a second switch on that ramp at the top, so check that also. Remember also, to knock on the playfield and see if any switches are activated.
As well, there is a coil controlled diverter on the ramp. I wonder if that could be related. When playing, is there any correlation to the ball going to the right inlane, and getting the drain issue?

I cannot find any direct correlation. It is also not the right ramp exit as I have the right ramp enter isolated. Here is how I can trigger the problem every time.

I can recreate the problem now. When the TRex eats the ball, the next time the right ramp enter is triggered it will do a ball drain.

Is it possible this is not a issue with the switches at all, and in the CPU? Or does this sound more like a switch issue?

Thanks for all your help, this has been a fun learning experience, so far.

rob

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8187 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

I cannot find any direct correlation. It is also not the right ramp exit as I have the right ramp enter isolated. Here is how I can trigger the problem every time.
I can recreate the problem now. When the TRex eats the ball, the next time the right ramp enter is triggered it will do a ball drain.
Is it possible this is not a issue with the switches at all, and in the CPU? Or does this sound more like a switch issue?
Thanks for all your help, this has been a fun learning experience, so far.
rob[quoted image]

Have you replaced the switch and diode?

#8188 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Have you replaced the switch and diode?

Yes I have replaced both the ramp enter switch and ball trough left.

#8189 3 years ago

Any easy fixes for sockets that won't hold the lights in? My trex spot light and a few others do fine with the old incandescent bulbs but the comet leds are crazy loose and will fall out in the middle of play.

#8190 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Any easy fixes for sockets that won't hold the lights in? My trex spot light and a few others do fine with the old incandescent bulbs but the comet leds are crazy loose and will fall out in the middle of play.

I like to bend the leads out and put a small amount of electrical tape behind them. Then just bend the leads back on top of the tape. It makes the wedge just a bit bigger so they don’t fall out.
Stern uses hot glue on playfield spotlights to keep them in.

#8191 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Yes I have replaced both the ramp enter switch and ball trough left.

I would closely inspect all switches/diodes in the same row as the Ramp Enter switch.

#8192 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I like to bend the leads out and put a small amount of electrical tape behind them. Then just bend the leads back on top of the tape. It makes the wedge just a bit bigger so they don’t fall out.
Stern uses hot glue on playfield spotlights to keep them in.

I'll give that a shot! Thanks!

#8193 3 years ago

I'm in the club!

Lots of bulbs dead mind... Does JP mind LEDs or will I blow something??

Also is it normal that the backbox is missing lots of bulbs? It doesn't appear dark at all so wondered if it was just the preference of previous owner?

I had the game randomly reset during a game, any ideas on what that could be?i have installed the l6 rom.

Also with a cliffy the bunker scoop seems tight, the ball often gets stuck trying to enter or leave. If this easily remedied?

20200922_174812 (resized).jpg20200922_174812 (resized).jpg20200922_201320 (resized).jpg20200922_201320 (resized).jpg
#8194 3 years ago

I'm in the club!
Lots of bulbs dead mind... Does JP mind LEDs or will I blow something??
Also is it normal that the backbox is missing lots of bulbs? It doesn't appear dark at all so wondered if it was just the preference of previous owner?
I had the game randomly reset during a game, any ideas on what that could be?i have installed the l6 rom.
Also with a cliffy the bunker scoop seems tight, the ball often gets stuck trying to enter or leave. If this easily remedied?

Lots of questions lol. I’ll give it a shot.

1. LEDs are fine to use in JP. Some of the back box lights are flashers, so be mindful of that if you swap them out.

2. The missing bulbs were probably stolen to fix playfield bulbs. If it looks bright enough to you, then there’s no need to add them all.

3. The random reset could be a lot of things, but it is commonly attributed to slightly low line voltage on DE games. Try measuring the voltage at the outlet first. If it’s low, try another outlet on a different circuit.

4. Bunker shot getting stuck can be from the subway underneath the game isn’t tight. It’s attached to the 2 scoops, so if it isn’t tight to the playfield it will cause one side to have less clearance. If it is tight, you can manually bend the bunker scoop slightly to allow the ball to enter and leave more freely.

You’ll probably need further troubleshooting. Hopefully some of that helps you start figuring those issues out. Congrats on the new game!

#8195 3 years ago

I often remove some bulbs from the back box. Helps reduce glare on playfield glass.

#8196 3 years ago

Hold onto your butts ... I designed some sweet 3D-printed mounts to add on Matchbox vehicles -- the Explorers and Jeeps from the movie!

I love that the vehicles are sized just right, to look like they're driving along the ramp. I customized the mounts for each vehicle type (since they're slightly different with unique undercarriage/wheelwells), and then customized the mounting type for two different locations -- at the end of the ramp (utilizing the existing two screws), and up by the diverter where it branches to the right (slides/clips onto the ramp plastic, stays by compression fit).

The mounts:

JP_TruckMounts (resized).jpgJP_TruckMounts (resized).jpg

Pics of the different vehicles in the different locations:

JP_ExpL-JeepU (resized).jpgJP_ExpL-JeepU (resized).jpg
JP_ExpL1 (resized).jpgJP_ExpL1 (resized).jpg
JP_ExpL2 (resized).jpgJP_ExpL2 (resized).jpg
JP_ExpL3 (resized).jpgJP_ExpL3 (resized).jpg
JP_ExpU2 (resized).jpgJP_ExpU2 (resized).jpg
JP_ExpU3 (resized).jpgJP_ExpU3 (resized).jpg
JP_JeepL3 (resized).jpgJP_JeepL3 (resized).jpg
JP_JeepU1 (resized).jpgJP_JeepU1 (resized).jpg
JP_JeepU2 (resized).jpgJP_JeepU2 (resized).jpg
JP_JeepU3 (resized).jpgJP_JeepU3 (resized).jpg

I only have a few in stock at the moment, since I didn't know how popular these would be.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04234-jurassic-park-de-matchbox-explorer-amp-jeep-mounts

The hardest part about creating this mod was getting my family to stop playing long enough so I could (repeatedly) remove the glass for test fits until I got them just right!

#8197 3 years ago

Thanks guys,

I have another question, I'm not sure if an issue.

I have ChadH 6.0 and in the adjustment menu if I hold the button down to go through the menu forward it gets to a certain menu number then jumps to factory reset and exits the operators menu.
This means i can't get through the menu forward.
But if I go in reverse I can get to the other options.

Is this normal behaviour?

Also how are you meant to exit the operators menu?

#8198 3 years ago

Thanks guys,
I have another question, I'm not sure if an issue.
I have ChadH 6.0 and in the adjustment menu if I hold the button down to go through the menu forward it gets to a certain menu number then jumps to factory reset and exits the operators menu.
This means i can't get through the menu forward.
But if I go in reverse I can get to the other options.
Is this normal behaviour?
Also how are you meant to exit the operators menu?

Typically, the last audit or adjustment says "Expand Audits" or "Expand Adjustments". Click on Start to change it to Yes and the other options should be available. You do have to do that every time you are back in the menus, so there is not a save state.

#8199 3 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Hold onto your butts ... I designed some sweet 3D-printed mounts to add on Matchbox vehicles -- the Explorers and Jeeps from the movie!
I love that the vehicles are sized just right, to look like they're driving along the ramp. I customized the mounts for each vehicle type (since they're slightly different with unique undercarriage/wheelwells), and then customized the mounting type for two different locations -- at the end of the ramp (utilizing the existing two screws), and up by the diverter where it branches to the right (slides/clips onto the ramp plastic, stays by compression fit).
The mounts:
[quoted image]
Pics of the different vehicles in the different locations:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I only have a few in stock at the moment, since I didn't know how popular these would be.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04234-jurassic-park-de-matchbox-explorer-amp-jeep-mounts
The hardest part about creating this mod was getting my family to stop playing long enough so I could (repeatedly) remove the glass for test fits until I got them just right!

Pretty cool! Could you make one for the larger scale jeep too? To go over the shooter lane preferably.

#8200 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Typically, the last audit or adjustment says "Expand Audits" or "Expand Adjustments". Click on Start to change it to Yes and the other options should be available. You do have to do that every time you are back in the menus, so there is not a save state.

I hadn't noticed that.the operators menu on this pin is a struggle compared to the Bally Williams and Capcom I have.

Do you exit just by turning the pin off?

Also when i booted it up I held the trigger to skip the t rex diagnostic but ended up with a message that said something about replay and to press start to confirm. I don't remember the correct wording, any idea what that's about?

And is there anywhere I can see a rundown of the rules of DE JP with 6.0? I thought i could change which mode is selected but can't suss out how.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Needville, TX
There are 10,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 203.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/164?hl=davi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.