65CAB543-E774-4E3F-BE43-41A065718418 (resized).jpeg
172457CB-CDD8-4220-83F8-23B672578DD2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4931 (resized).jpeg
71ZSWlVWEuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
IMG_2207 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (2) (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 203.
#7651 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Titan post sleeves aren't great.
Lots of bounce and wear quickly.
I think I have cliffy's on mine and they have been solid for a long time.

Quoted from thesav:

I’ve just installed these angled super band post sleeves, they’re awesome and eliminate the ball hop completely for me. Just need to find a colour matched normal post sleeve to get rid of the half black sleeve at the bottom[quoted image]

Quoted from woody24:

Superbands problem is that they cause ball hop. I had one fly clear over the flipper after hitting one of those posts. After that, I was done with them. I felt the angled ones were a fix to fix their own problem without actually solving it.
I ended up getting Cliffy Posts, and those things are amazing. No ball hop whatsoever.
https://www.passionforpinball.com/colorsleeves.htm

Quoted from jorro:

I have Beeposts PU they are less hoppy

thanks everyone for the suggestions. I found some plain ol' black post sleeves in the bottom of my rubber bucket so saved a few $ and slapped those in for now.

#7652 3 years ago
Quoted from jamex:

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the jurassic park, when the ball hits the pinball bat (especially on the left one) or when I catch the ball with the tip, the pinball bat gives or pulls slowly .. In all other cases it is perfect, what can it be? The coil, sleeve and coil stop are news.
Thanks

I also installed the following new pieces: plunger, link, pawl coil stop eos switch and leaf switch, the power is Perfect but every now and then the pinball bat still gives up, I don't know what to change or what to check anymore

#7653 3 years ago

Howdy! About to pick one up next weekend. Does Anyone have measurements of it with the top folded down? Trying to make sure it will fit in my suv. Thanks!

#7654 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Howdy! About to pick one up next weekend. Does Anyone have measurements of it with the top folded down? Trying to make sure it will fit in my suv. Thanks!

27 3/4” wide
59” long (with the gun)
With the head folded, I believe it’s 30” tall. The absolute max it could be with the head folded is 31”. But I’m 99% sure it’s 30” based on where I think the head lays and the dimensions of the cab+head.

Welcome to the club!

#7655 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

27 3/4” wide
59” long (with the gun)
With the head folded, I believe it’s 30” tall. The absolute max it could be with the head folded is 31”. But I’m 99% sure it’s 30” based on where I think the head lays and the dimensions of the cab+head.
Welcome to the club!

Awesome thank you so much!

#7656 3 years ago
Quoted from jamex:

I also installed the following new pieces: plunger, link, pawl coil stop eos switch and leaf switch, the power is Perfect but every now and then the pinball bat still gives up, I don't know what to change or what to check anymore

Nothing know the problem?

#7657 3 years ago
Quoted from jamex:

Nothing know the problem?

What do you mean when you say it "pulls slowly"? Is it slow to flip, or slow to return to the resting position?

#7658 3 years ago

Look what the mailman brought me today - Tim's functioning gate mod!

IMG_3888 (resized).JPGIMG_3888 (resized).JPG
#7659 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Look what the mailman brought me today - Tim's functioning gate mod![quoted image]

Nice!

It's amazing how your mind can play tricks on you. I very vividly remember playing JP in 1993-94. And once it was gone from Aladdin's Castle, I'd never see one again, until 2012-ish. And one of my memories that I thought I remembered was that the gate blocked the ramp, and opened up after a series of shots, allowing access to the ramp. Much like the Bank shot in Monopoly.

When I saw one again for the first time, I was like, "oh. Guess it never did open up." ha!

I also actually never remember the TRex eating the ball, so they must have shut the feature off.

#7660 3 years ago
Quoted from arolden:

What do you mean when you say it "pulls slowly"? Is it slow to flip, or slow to return to the resting position?

Thanks
Both and occasionally
Occasionally the left pinball bat pulls very slowly and barely moves the ball, Then for another 15 shots it works well, I replaced all the mechanics, the switch in the body and I tried with the flipper board of the tales from the crypt that I have next but same problem (tftc is perfect)

#7661 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Look what the mailman brought me today - Tim's functioning gate mod![quoted image]

Got mine too. Crossing another mod off my bucket list!

#7662 3 years ago

Just got a Jurassic Park to fix for a friend and it does weird stuff:
-Trex does not move, I'm pretty sure it is mechanical
-Flippers and multiple coils are not working or moving very slowly.
-Raptor kickback moves slowly if buttons are pressed, both in game and in attract mode.
-Game gives random resets.

My friend says only the Trex did not work before transport. So I'm guessing it's a connector/fuse/cold soldering thing that happened during transport.

Anyone can guide me in a direction? Will reseat all connectors tomorrow

20200508_212428_HDR (resized).jpg20200508_212428_HDR (resized).jpg
#7663 3 years ago

So, I've had the game for a couple of months now. Does anyone else just completely suck at this game? I can't even figure out how to hit certain shots.

-How do you hit T-Rex? Is the best option to hit the right/boat saucer and then use your right upper flipper as the ball comes back down? That's how I've been doing it, but it's such a roundabout way to hit the main feature of the game.

-The egg. I'm guessing you guys can hit this from your right flipper? I'm terrible at it.

-The center standups next to the popbumpers. What shot actually hits those?

I have yet to get all of the letters in CHAOS. I'm just awful at this game.....not that I'm particularly good at any game.

#7664 3 years ago

Help! helping my friend with his DE JP and every time the ball goes into the subway/under lane and hits the switch to fire up the wire form it ends your current ball. It essentially acts as a drain.

Every time I hit that switch to fire the coil it does it.

Any ideas? Thanks!

#7665 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Help! helping my friend with his DE JP and every time the ball goes into the subway/under lane and hits the switch to fire up the wire form it ends your current ball. It essentially acts as a drain.
Every time I hit that switch to fire the coil it does it.
Any ideas? Thanks!

See what that switch does in your switch tests. Betting a bad diode on a switch. See if it registers as both VUK and Right Outlane in switch tests.

#7666 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

So, I've had the game for a couple of months now. Does anyone else just completely suck at this game? I can't even figure out how to hit certain shots.
-How do you hit T-Rex? Is the best option to hit the right/boat saucer and then use your right upper flipper as the ball comes back down? That's how I've been doing it, but it's such a roundabout way to hit the main feature of the game.
-The egg. I'm guessing you guys can hit this from your right flipper? I'm terrible at it.
I have yet to get all of the letters in CHAOS. I'm just awful at this game.....not that I'm particularly good at any game.

1)How do you hit T-Rex? You do not directly "hit" the T-Rex toy.
--- you put the ball in the bush eject hole. The T-Rex has an escape trough
--- in order to keep the ball from getting stuck.
2)-The egg. The egg was designed with two deferent size post sleeves.
--- The right post sleeve is a standard size.
--- The left post sleeve was a custom ultra skinny sleeve. ( 1st game to use it )
--- The boot-a-ball should protrude further forward for easier hitting capabilities.
3) -The center standups next to the popbumpers. The center targets get hit by
--- the bottom flippers and especially the right flipper and also the tip
--- of the top right flipper... The targets can also be hit by the ricochet from the
--- slingshot kickers.

#7667 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Just got a Jurassic Park to fix for a friend and it does weird stuff:
-Trex does not move, I'm pretty sure it is mechanical
-Flippers and multiple coils are not working or moving very slowly.
-Raptor kickback moves slowly if buttons are pressed, both in game and in attract mode.
-Game gives random resets.
My friend says only the Trex did not work before transport. So I'm guessing it's a connector/fuse/cold soldering thing that happened during transport.
Anyone can guide me in a direction? Will reseat all connectors tomorrow
[quoted image]

Check the flipperboard and fuses
Also just to be sure, check in adjustments if t rex movement is on

#7668 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Make sure your flippers are in the right position, on JP they should be pointing at the holes in the playfield.
Maybe try a more stop and go approach

#7669 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Check the flipperboard and fuses
Also just to be sure, check in adjustments if t rex movement is on

Thank you Jorro, will do.
I have repaired a flipperboard for the same friend a while ago as 2 fuseholders were broken. So I know what to look for this time

The Trex movement is ON and you can hear it is trying to move, but it is stuck against a metal piece.
I think the problem is that the Trex thinks it is up, but it is not and it won't go up.
It is stuck in the position seen on the photos.

20200509_130504 (resized).jpg20200509_130504 (resized).jpg20200509_130759 (resized).jpg20200509_130759 (resized).jpg
#7670 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Thank you Jorro, will do.
I have repaired a flipperboard for the same friend a while ago as 2 fuseholders were broken. So I know what to look for this time
The Trex movement is ON and you can hear it is trying to move, but it is stuck against a metal piece.
I think the problem is that the Trex thinks it is up, but it is not and it won't go up.
It is stuck in the position seen on the photos.
[quoted image][quoted image]

The T-Rex should never be in that position.
I would put the game in the T-Rex test and move the figure to the open right side.
Then test the up/down movement. The T-Rex only goes up/down when it could read
the center micro switch.

#7671 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Personally, this is how I do it or if the ball is going around the upper loop you can hit it with upper right flipper as it passes into the T-Rex box area and it will feed into the T-Rex eject hole. Outside of a crazy bounce, I don't think their is a skillful way to accomplish this directly from the lower flippers

Quoted from shirkle:

It can be hit from either flipper or even the top at times. It is a skill shot that takes timing and lots of practice. To get a little better at it, take the glass off the game and play. Hand place the ball on an up position flipper to cradle it, practice the shot, then keep doing that until you have a good understanding of where the ball needs to be on the flipper to hit it. You still won't be perfect, but at least you'll have knowledge and a feel for how it must be done.

Quoted from shirkle:

Primarily the lower right flipper. Again, it takes practice.

I've had my JP for a little over a year now, and I've reached shutdown mode multiple times along with CHAOS multiball. Achieving these is what really makes this pin fun to me. Play a lot, practice certain shots, and you will get better at it. I'm not great by any means with this game, but one of the things I like is that even with a relatively low score you can achieve all of the modes. This gives you two different ways to play the game: high score or mode completion, which keeps things interesting.

#7672 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

I would put the game in the T-Rex test and move the figure to the open right side.
the center micro switch.

Will try this, thank you!

#7673 3 years ago

Beneath the playfield on the t rex mechanism are leaf switches that should be activated when in up down and center position.

#7674 3 years ago

Just picked up a JP and love it.

Question... t rex, how much does it move side to side? It eats the ball fine but thought he turned his head. Mine does not.

Thanks!

#7675 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Question... t rex, how much does it move side to side? It eats the ball fine but thought he turned his head. Mine does not.
Thanks!

left right motion can be disabled in the service menu.

It can be an issue to fix so some owners just disable it when its not working correctly.

#7676 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Thanks!

Here’s a video I made checking the diagnostic on mine. It shows the full range of motion yours should have.

#7677 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

the center micro switch.

Houston we have a problem..
If I put it in the middle manually, it only wants to go left if I press either flipper button..
It does not go up or down at all..

jorro
The left, center and right switches are triggered so they are working. Top and bottom do nothing.
Flipperboard and fuses check out fine, nothing weird going on there..

I can't get the Trex more down by hand then on the photo.. So that is something mechanically..
20200509_170626_HDR (resized).jpg20200509_170626_HDR (resized).jpg

20200509_171104 (resized).jpg20200509_171104 (resized).jpg

#7678 3 years ago

Start by puting the playfield up,
First remove the balls!
See if anything is jammed or preventing the movement.
You can move to test the rex in test by pushing flipper buttons and start button
And trigger for the mouth

You can also take the body of the t rex theres a screw in the back of the head.

Mine had some broken wires that go to the coil so it would not opperate correct.
So might be a problem too.

#7679 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Start by puting the playfield up,
First remove the balls!
See if anything is jammed or preventing the movement.
You can move to test the rex in test by pushing flipper buttons and start button
And trigger for the mouth
You can also take the body of the t rex theres a screw in the back of the head.
Mine had some broken wires that go to the coil so it would not opperate correct.
So might be a problem too.

I did what you said and put the Trex in the test. It only moves left (when pushing left or right flipper) and not fluent. It does not move up or down, and the jaw does not work. I think removing the body is a good start, something must be broken..

As I ran through test menu's, something happened during flasher test.
It made the game crash and gave rubbish on the screen
I flipped the switch to off, flipped the game on again and it gave me a weird screen again.
Tried it again and my house fuse blew..
The CPU board is not getting its 5 volts so I think a powerboard fuse blew..

#7680 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

I did what you said and put the Trex in the test. It only moves left (when pushing left or right flipper) and not fluent. It does not move up or down, and the jaw does not work. I think removing the body is a good start, something must be broken..
As I ran through test menu's, something happened during flasher test.
It made the game crash and gave rubbish on the screen
I flipped the switch to off, flipped the game on again and it gave me a weird screen again.
Tried it again and my house fuse blew..
The CPU board is not getting its 5 volts so I think a powerboard fuse blew..

If you flip on off on to fast you get an inline rush that blows your house fuse
That is a good thing!
A lot of data easts blow the house fuse if that is a returning issue you can place a thermistor.
But lets focus on curent problems.

How are the conectors in the backbox
Take a look with the power off

The flatcables to the board and the dmd reseat them.
Mind you in the good position!

Replace the fuse on the powerboard.
Use the right type of fuse di not overfuse! This fuse will safe your board if anything is wrong!

Check under and on the playfield and in the cabinet for shorting wires before powering up!!

Did you go in manual lamp test did you see what lamp it blew the fuse at?

#7681 3 years ago

I need a favor from someone please. I'm trying to install Tim's functioning gate mod, and to do so you are supposed to connect two of the wires to the original wires that powered the red lights on top of the sign. The wires are red/blue and yellow/blue. My issue is that these wires do not exist (work done by a previous owner, I'm sure).

Anyway, after searching for several minutes I finally found where red/blue and yellow/blue wires had been cut from a bracket on the underside of the playfield to the lower right of the feed hole. So, my question to someone who still has these wires (whether you've installed the gate mod or not) is if this is indeed where the wires that power the two lights on top of the gate plastic are terminated on the underside of the playfield? If not, then where since I need to rewire them?

pasted_image.pngpasted_image.png
IMG_3898 (resized).JPGIMG_3898 (resized).JPG
IMG_3900.JPGIMG_3900.JPG

#7682 3 years ago

Yes!

15890494778425891795619921852461 (resized).jpg15890494778425891795619921852461 (resized).jpg
#7684 3 years ago

Any of you guys playing in the quarantopia selfie league? It’s been a lot of fun and given me more motivation to play my games. I just put up a score of 270k on JP. There’s a only a few other scores on JP at the moment.
If you don’t know what the quarantopia tournament is, its a free selfie tournament lasting until the end of May. Anyone can join. No WPPR or anything, just for fun.

#7685 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

If you flip on off on to fast you get an inline rush that blows your house fuse
That is a good thing!
A lot of data easts blow the house fuse if that is a returning issue you can place a thermistor.
But lets focus on curent problems.
How are the conectors in the backbox
Take a look with the power off
The flatcables to the board and the dmd reseat them.
Mind you in the good position!
Replace the fuse on the powerboard.
Use the right type of fuse di not overfuse! This fuse will safe your board if anything is wrong!
Check under and on the playfield and in the cabinet for shorting wires before powering up!!
Did you go in manual lamp test did you see what lamp it blew the fuse at?

I might have found something: both F5 on the upper left board and F5 on the lower left board are blown. Also multiple fuseholders are snapped or about to break. So will replace those fuseholders and 2 fuses first, and will see what the game does then

Is it possible to navigate trough the flashers one by one? I'm not really familiar with the DE menu (and buttons) and I only saw the one for regular bulbs and for all flashers together..

20200509_210400 (resized).jpg20200509_210400 (resized).jpg20200509_210410 (resized).jpg20200509_210410 (resized).jpg
#7686 3 years ago

My working gate mod is installed and operational! The mod is really cool, and one of the best addons to a DE JP, IMO.

The one thing I changed is the background. While the jeeps rolling in made perfect sense, I just wanted something a little more surprising. The image I posted here is full size (2.5" wide x 3" tall) if you want to download and print, or you can PM me and I'll send you a photo quality printed one with gloss vinyl overlay for $5 ($6 if international).

Thanks to Tim for the cool mod, and putting up with me bugging him so much about it!

JPgate.gifJPgate.gifIMG_3910.JPGIMG_3910.JPGIMG_3907.JPGIMG_3907.JPGTims Gate Image.jpgTims Gate Image.jpg

#7687 3 years ago

If i remember correct the coils and flashers can be tested one by one manualy in the " select a coil " menue.
Somewhere in the lamp test menue, there you can test one by one the other test are making them fire randomly.

The select a coil option also has the flashers cause they are linked

#7688 3 years ago

See here @ select coil
Be sure to check all your wires first

Screenshot_20200509-222632_OneDrive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200509-222632_OneDrive (resized).jpg

#7689 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My working gate mod is installed and operational! The mod is really cool, and one of the best addons to a DE JP, IMO.
The one thing I changed is the background. While the jeeps rolling in made perfect sense, I just wanted something a little more surprising. The image I posted here is full size (2.5" wide x 3" tall) if you want to download and print, or you can PM me and I'll send you a photo quality printed one with gloss vinyl overlay for $5 ($6 if international).
Thanks to Tim for the cool mod, and putting up with me bugging him so much about it!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's AWESOME! Love the T-Rex!!!

#7690 3 years ago

Finally joined the club...ALMOST...

My machine arrived a few days ago but blew a fuse on the first game and I've been in a bad place ever since. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

I'll give the quick history of what happened and where I am now...

- First game after arrival. My daughter has been playing for a few minutes and gets tri-ball. At some point during the tri-ball, all flippers stop working and all balls drain.

- I did a coil test and all 50v coils won't fire. Upon inspection, I realized that F5 on the PPB board (which is an xpin), has blown

- While waiting for fuses, I came across service bulletin 53 (http://arcarc.xmission.com/Pinball/Stern%20Service%20Bulletins/sb/sb53.pdf) which says that the upper flipper coil can cause a short due to proximity to the wire bundle. I inspected and one wire had already been repaired and two more have some metal showing. Fixed those and secured the bundle away from the flipper coil.

- Installed a new F5. Do a coil test. The 50V coils work...but when the main flipper coils fire, the flippers go up once...and then never go up again.

- Take a look inside and the two fuses (f1 & f3) on the flipper board have blown.

- Replace the fuses. Try again...when the coil to get the ball into the shooter lane fires, the main flippers fire, too. Fuses blown again.

So it seems like some short between the ball feeder coil and the flippers.

I did a visual inspection and don't see anything obvious. Any ideas? thank you!!

#7691 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Finally joined the club...ALMOST...
My machine arrived a few days ago but blew a fuse on the first game and I've been in a bad place ever since. Any help would be immensely appreciated.
I'll give the quick history of what happened and where I am now...
- First game after arrival. My daughter has been playing for a few minutes and gets tri-ball. At some point during the tri-ball, all flippers stop working and all balls drain.
- I did a coil test and all 50v coils won't fire. Upon inspection, I realized that F5 on the PPB board (which is an xpin), has blown
- While waiting for fuses, I came across service bulletin 53 (http://arcarc.xmission.com/Pinball/Stern%20Service%20Bulletins/sb/sb53.pdf) which says that the upper flipper coil can cause a short due to proximity to the wire bundle. I inspected and one wire had already been repaired and two more have some metal showing. Fixed those and secured the bundle away from the flipper coil.
- Installed a new F5. Do a coil test. The 50V coils work...but when the main flipper coils fire, the flippers go up once...and then never go up again.
- Take a look inside and the two fuses (f1 & f3) on the flipper board have blown.
- Replace the fuses. Try again...when the coil to get the ball into the shooter lane fires, the main flippers fire, too. Fuses blown again.
So it seems like some short between the ball feeder coil and the flippers.
I did a visual inspection and don't see anything obvious. Any ideas? thank you!!

Pinball can be incredibly frustrating with issues like this, and I think most all of us have experienced something similar. I don't have anything meaningful to offer, but I would suggest you also post in the DE Pinball club thread as many of these pins are on the same platform and an owner of another title might have some valuable input: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-pinball-club

I would recommend giving a very brief overview and then including a link to your original detailed description in this thread so that people can just click on it to get to the explanation.

#7692 3 years ago

Update!
Found out that Q4 on the PPB board is shorted so will need to order a new one.

Also I have the wrong fuse holders (bit too small) laying around.. Does anyone know correct replacement ones?
Looks silly, but it works for testing

20200510_141415_HDR (resized).jpg20200510_141415_HDR (resized).jpg
#7693 3 years ago

Try great plains electronics for parts.

#7694 3 years ago

Has anyone ordered legs for this game? The replacement options that I’ve found are for newer stern machines with a textured finish. The ones on the game are smooth like early 2000 sterns.

#7695 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Try great plains electronics for parts.

Mouser is also a good source: https://www.mouser.com

#7696 3 years ago

This is so weird: during start up there are 3 possible things that can happen:

1. Get garbage on the screen and nothing happens, no 5 volts on the upper right board.(See photo)
2. Get garbage on the screen and after a while the game boots up. So it takes a while before the upper right board gets its 5 volts.
3. The game throws out our house fuse at the same time I turn the machine on.

Any leads to where this might come from?
I took Q4 from the PPB board out, but I don't believe that is the cause..

UPDATE 15:45
I pulled all connectors from the CPU board and am plugging them in 1 by 1, and turning the game on and off..
Will see what I can find

Also we have ultra fast and brand new fuses, so I might need a longer extension cord to plug the game in..

20200510_150358 (resized).jpg20200510_150358 (resized).jpg

#7697 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Has anyone ordered legs for this game? The replacement options that I’ve found are for newer stern machines with a textured finish. The ones on the game are smooth like early 2000 sterns.

Data East legs are a crinkle black.

#7698 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

1. Get garbage on the screen and nothing happens, no 5 volts on the upper right board.(See photo)
2. Get garbage on the screen and after a while the game boots up. So it takes a while before the upper right board gets its 5 volts.
I pulled all connectors from the CPU board and am plugging them in 1 by 1, and turning the game on and off..
Will see what I can find
Also we have ultra fast and brand new fuses, so I might need a longer extension cord to plug the game in..
[quoted image]

Okay I found out that the weird stuff on the display had to do with a connector not plugged in well..
And after plugging it in the longest cord I could find, it did not blow a house fuse when turning it on

Next thing to do is fix the Trex and order a new TIP36 for Q4, and a load of fuse holders

#7699 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Will see what I can find
[quoted image]

Sounds like your original power supply needs new capacitors.

#7700 3 years ago
Quoted from jamex:

Thanks
Both and occasionally
Occasionally the left pinball bat pulls very slowly and barely moves the ball, Then for another 15 shots it works well, I replaced all the mechanics, the switch in the body and I tried with the flipper board of the tales from the crypt that I have next but same problem (tftc is perfect)

arolden I don't want it to be understandable because of my English, maybe it's better if I make a video?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Needville, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mariposa, CA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 203.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/154 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.