Workshop of the day:
- Added the missing pteranodons (bought them from ebay, despite the fact that the attachment were missing, they are the original models)
- Cleaned the playfield with microfiber and water so i can change the 6 balls (i heard that the balls get micro scratches and destroy the playfied's paint with time if you dont change them..)
- Improved the egg ball with a white ceramic (the commercial adds of 1993 were already showing a white captive ball!) damn it is much better looking!
- Installing a set of protectors for the drop holes. Very discreet! and not making the ball harder to get in so... very happy with that.
Finaly found the vertical and horizontal motors of the T-rex!
(Just paranoid of having issue with them. One day, they will get out of stock, or too pricy so.. I think it is a good investment)
- Will try to repair and paint the damadged drop holes
- taking of the mylar peaces (just little peaces i am very lucky), removing the left glue, cleaning the playfield
then install a complete playfield protector (no glue), i also heard of waxing protection, any advice? i want to keep my JP's artwork for lifetime...
- Install full led with frosted models (I dont really like the "too bright leds, i prefer the old style look
(if anybody has advice for a complete detailed list playfield and front panel, it would be awesome instead of buying an expensive full kit)
- changing the parts broken and add washers protectors (everywhere if i can..)
- Give some teeth to the T-rex (The only aesthetic modding i will do to the pinball with the egg ball)
- Get rid of the AA battery (my nightmare) and install an NVRAM, if anybody has a recommandation for a good product,
there are many people selling those.. would appreciate
- Change the glass for a "anti reflection" (the actual glass has already a lot of scratches so...)
Thats it for now!
Thank you all for your posts on this forum, it really helped me to do things right
Dont hesitate to tell me if i am doing something wrong, or if you have any other ideas that i could have missed to improve my JP and to give it a long life.
A1 (resized).JPGA2 (resized).JPGA3 (resized).JPGA4 (resized).JPGA5 (resized).JPGA7 (resized).pngA8 (resized).JPGA9 (resized).JPGA10 (resized).JPGA11 (resized).JPGA12 (resized).JPGA13 (resized).JPGA14 (resized).JPGA15 (resized).JPGA16 (resized).JPGA17 (resized).JPGA18 (resized).JPG