Topic Stats

• 6,217 posts
  • 387 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by J-Freeze
  • Topic is favorited by 170 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,330 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190524_234558 (resized).jpg
15587539871314700112914590697852 (resized).jpg
0524191443 (resized).jpg
0524191443b (resized).jpg
0524191443a (resized).jpg
4af8bb4e044eaa911958df68845f19fd124674db.jpg
f50a915c362f88f33447724a978a711b621a9f63.jpg
IMG_2223.JPG
IMG_2222.JPG
IMG_2216.JPG
IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_2208.JPG
IMG_2209.JPG
0520191519a (resized).jpg
0520191519c (resized).jpg
0520191519b (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 6217 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 125.
#6051 10 days ago

Looks good!
I feel like the backbox needs some yellow, maybe where there would normally be T-moulding.
It would match the getaway next to it.

#6052 10 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

The sign is bowed in the middle for effect which may be giving a
false appearance as the backboard plastic is perfectly flat (if I'm
understanding correctly what you are referring to).

The black banner... for effect? Meaning it's supposed to be that way?

#6053 10 days ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

The black banner... for effect? Meaning it's supposed to be that way?

Yes, it bows out in the center which helps the orange light behind it diffuse more (otherwise you can see the individual LEDs).

#6054 10 days ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Looks good!
I feel like the backbox needs some yellow, maybe where there
would normally be T-moulding.
It would match the getaway next to it.

Funny, I’ve been thinking about removing what I have on the Getaway.

#6055 10 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yes, it bows out in the center which helps the orange light
behind it diffuse more (otherwise you can see the individual
LEDs).

Ok, you got me... I didn't even notice the lights! Looks awesome.

#6056 10 days ago

My vision for an electric fence would be to confine it mostly to a replacement for the collar around the t-rex and have it be like the t-rex is breaking through it. Maybe tie lighting into the t-rex light. I could see maybe replacing the existing t-rex box with it, too.

I wouldn't want to go overboard with an overlong fence, but an argument could be made for scoop light mods that use the electric fence motif, making those lights look more the the electric fence lights from the movie, perhaps replacing them with smaller LEDs. It would be a toss-up between esthetics and ensuring that the lights are still meaningful for the given scoop.

My preference would also be for fencing wire that is not lit up.

#6057 10 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Okay, after looking more closely, the fence would definitely have to be affixed to the inside of the ramp due to spacing constraints, and it could run to between the two portions of the ramp where the lip waves/elevates.
Big question is if I or someone else designs it and is able to produce it, is anyone going to be willing to pay for it? For this type of item, I would assume a selling price of at or above $100.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

An argument could be made for a side-blade art with fencing to give the fencing effect and have it be outside the ramp. A die cut decal could also potentially go along the back board to carry on the visual.

As someone who (seldom) sells a rather expensive mod and doesn't do it as a main source of income (i.e. I don't HAVE to sell any), I would say people are willing to pay what a mod is worth. For me it's all about making what I want, and then sometimes making it available for others at a price that makes it worth it to me. If no one wants to buy, I don't really care.

Pinball is an expensive hobby, and high quality, well-integrated mods can reasonably command high prices.

As a 3D printing hobbyist, I've come to love it as a means of designing and making things into reality, but I wonder if the nature of the fencing, with its thin posts would be better served being made from metal. As thin as I'd want the posts to be to look right, I'm wondering if strikes from an airball would take them out pretty easily. Perhaps even thin metal fencing would have that issue.

#6058 10 days ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

An argument could be made for a side-blade art with fencing to give the fencing effect and have it be outside the ramp. A die cut decal could also potentially go along the back board to carry on the visual.
As someone who (seldom) sells a rather expensive mod and doesn't do it as a main source of income (i.e. I don't HAVE to sell any), I would say people are willing to pay what a mod is worth. For me it's all about making what I want, and then sometimes making it available for others at a price that makes it worth it to me. If no one wants to buy, I don't really care.
Pinball is an expensive hobby, and high quality, well-integrated mods can reasonably command high prices.
As a 3D printing hobbyist, I've come to love it as a means of designing and making things into reality, but I wonder if the nature of the fencing, with its thin posts would be better served being made from metal. As thin as I'd want the posts to be to look right, I'm wondering if strikes from an airball would take them out pretty easily. Perhaps even thin metal fencing would have that issue.

Yeah, your blade art is a good idea (except I would never replace the mirror blades I have). Been thinking about around the ramp the last couple of days, and it may be over the top. I think it could be executed, but a speeding bouncing ball with a direct hit to a post or even to the wiring between them might just be the end of it.

Similar to you, making mods is not about selling them for me. I started developing mods, decals, etc. a couple of years ago when I purchased my first pin (Getaway). Originally, I designed a few things for myself, others saw them, liked and wanted to buy them. I found the people in the forum to be so supportive and helpful, I was glad to use my skills to give back a little. For me, it is just a hobby, and I try to be very fair with the things I make and sell. There are a couple of exceptions where I just don't like making them (e.g. plastics and target decals come to mind), so I do price those a little higher to avoid having to make so many of them.

BTW, of course I don't know you, but I get the sense that you may have some struggles with your T-Rex. It is an awesome mod, but I wonder if you (or anyone for that matter) really wants to put the time and effort into producing enough to fulfill the demand you will have. At some point (happens to me occasionally) the effort it takes to produce pinball mods can detract from the fun of pinball.

#6059 10 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I get the sense that you may have some struggles with your T-Rex.

My main struggle is a general disinterest in managing communications and sales. That and a lack of free time. I probably need to partner with a retailer, and may eventually move in that direction.

#6060 10 days ago

I guess that's pinball for you, but I went to play JP for the first time in forever, and 50 amp fuse blew, flippers were unresponsive and actually for some reason the flipper buttons were activating the raptor pit rod... and one of the main power fuse clips broke during my investigation. Who knows when I'll have time to fix this.

#6061 10 days ago

Kinda like Walking Dead's fence mod?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/33#post-2967946

#6062 10 days ago

Personally, as someone who hadn't modded their beat to crap JP for many years (I bought it beat to crap), I am loving all of these ideas. I think the fence around the ramp would look AWESOME but if it can't be executed properly, that makes sense. Tim made some awesome stuff but nothing is available anymore.

That T-REX mod is the bees knees, but at the price it seems like it would have to be I don't think I can justify it for my JP. Some of the "best" mods for WOZ (a game 3-4 times the price) are running around $200. Yeah, you can't compare materials, time to make, etc... but some of them are hand carved, manually produced, none are 3d printed (as far as I know).

$100 on a gate is about what I could probably throw at it (along with the cost of LEDs I just did). I am working on cabinet decals, but that is probably stretching the budget. I just spent a few hundred on refurbishment parts (all of the pop bumper housings, the blue things, are all broken) and had to refurb a playfield because there are no other options. Oh, and I splurged on some of those scoop signs from from loopcombo.

Huge fan, small pockets for this game.

#6063 10 days ago

My day job (mechanical engineer) doesn’t allow for much creativity, so being able to design and 3D print stuff is a really good outlet. I try to create things I actually want in my games and if I can make a version of it that other people appreciate then I don’t mind making some modifications. Any money I make from selling mods I put back into my games and buying filament. I find it really cool that people like the gate I make enough to want it in their machine.

For the fence I’m currently printing a slimmer version of the EL wire version. I’m going to hook up yellow EL wire to the bumper flashers this time to see how it looks. I’ll also print out a beefier version of the Piano wire version and see how it holds up in the game. The version I showed above is too thin and I think a fly ball could take it out. I’m play testing my first version so I’ll see how it stands up. I’ve got titan rubber so fly balls are pretty common lol.

#6064 10 days ago

I guess that's pinball for you, but I went to play JP for the first time in forever, and 50 amp fuse blew, flippers were unresponsive and actually for some reason the flipper buttons were activating the raptor pit rod... and one of the main power fuse clips broke during my investigation. Who knows when I'll have time to fix this.

That really sucks, and is a bummer! This hobby can be very frustrating at times.

#6065 9 days ago

Not that I really want to put a fence up in my machine, I just think it would be too cluttered, but why are we all missing the obvious? Why haven't I seen someone connect it to the gate over the ramp? Cut across the raptor pit, and then "break" the fence enough for the Trex to bend down, and then continue on.
Fence off the whole upper part, using the Entry gate as part of it. Could even continue out to the right.
But like I said, probably too cluttered for me.
Also, what ever happened to the guy who made the "spinning" yellow warning lights? I don't think he was a pinball guy, but someone had posted a video to the guys work. Someone should figure those things out and either give directions on how to do it, or sell them.

#6066 9 days ago
Quoted from woody24:

Not that I really want to put a fence up in my machine, I just think it would be too cluttered, but why are we all missing the obvious? Why haven't I seen someone connect it to the gate over the ramp? Cut across the raptor pit, and then "break" the fence enough for the Trex to bend down, and then continue on.
Fence off the whole upper part, using the Entry gate as part of it. Could even continue out to the right.
But like I said, probably too cluttered for me.
Also, what ever happened to the guy who made the "spinning" yellow warning lights? I don't think he was a pinball guy, but someone had posted a video to the guys work. Someone should figure those things out and either give directions on how to do it, or sell them.

Makes sense to me too. Maybe make the fence behind the Trex mangled like he broke out.

#6067 9 days ago

I agree about the risk for clutter. It's the main reason I've not put that many mods into my game. Mostly I've just done replacement mods, so no clutter is added.

#6068 9 days ago

Yea there's definitely a balance to strike when adding mods otherwise it can become too busy. I was playing GB LE on the weekend and I was surprised to see how many "toys" that game has. I played the Premium version a few months ago and it felt like it had a lot less.

Replacing the T-Rex shoot when lit box seems to be the most obvious choice since it doesn't really fit in with the theme of the game, seems like a bit of an afterthought by the designers really. Let's just stick a box here with a flasher. Lighting up the saucer makes a lot more sense for the T-Rex shot. Maybe also changing the spot light colour from white to red when the saucer shot is active would also be a good visual indicator.

#6069 9 days ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Yea there's definitely a balance to strike when adding mods otherwise it can become too busy. I was playing GB LE on the weekend and I was surprised to see how many "toys" that game has. I played the Premium version a few months ago and it felt like it had a lot less.
Replacing the T-Rex shoot when lit box seems to be the most obvious choice since it doesn't really fit in with the theme of the game, seems like a bit of an afterthought by the designers really. Let's just stick a box here with a flasher. Lighting up the saucer makes a lot more sense for the T-Rex shot. Maybe also changing the spot light colour from white to red when the saucer shot is active would also be a good visual indicator.

I haven't watched it in a long time, but was there a t-rex sign anywhere in the movie? It might be cool if the box gets replaced with fencing, if it had a t-rex sign and the lights on the fence become the shoot t-rex lights.

Edit: Searching Google for "JP tyrannosaurus Rex paddock sign" yields some results, but not sure if that was ever shown in the movie. The paddock signs aren't really shown in the pf the same way.

I guess this dilophosaurus sign was in the movie and others are approximations?

Dilophosaurus_pen.JPG (resized).jpg
#6070 9 days ago

The T. rex break out scene does show a similar sign. The guy runs past it on his way to the outhouse before he gets eaten. Maybe making a larger version of that to replace the T. rex box would work...

Check it out at 1:23

#6071 9 days ago

I wholeheartedly agree with replacing the box. Something that matches the gate would definitely make that look better. If there are lighting effects to add (to the saucer or just to the new sign) that could light the t-rex differently at different stages. I'd be in for that.

#6072 9 days ago
Quoted from Geteos:

The T. rex break out scene does show a similar sign. The guy runs past it on his way to the outhouse before he gets eaten. Maybe making a larger version of that to replace the T. rex box would work...
Check it out at 1:23

Ah, yes, maybe that would be a good replacement!
I wonder if there are any closeups of that sign anywhere. It looks like there might be an image in the circle at the top, and the bottom has a sign that says "NO" and a lot of other words. The signs would be pretty easy to print as decals and affix to a 3D printed housing. I've got a silhouette portrait that could cut those out to the necessary shapes with ease.
Perhaps, if going with this sign alone as a replacement housing, the t-rex icon could be made such that it illuminates as the shoot t-rex light.

Edit: it looks like an image of a camera in the top circle. It's white on light blue. Is is a crossed out camera?

The sign at the bottom looks to say:
NO!
Feeding
Flash Photos(?)
Yelling

#6073 9 days ago

Heres one on sketch up that looks like it could be a good base. Making a similar flat sign in fusion wouldn’t take long just need to make a nice decal like you said.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/1e7b70f50c00ebcf12df009b1bce7d4e/Jurassic-Park-Paddock-Tyrannosaurus-Rex

#6074 9 days ago

NO!
Feeding
Flash Photos(?)
Yelling

NO!
Feeding
Flash Photography
Yelling

I believe

#6075 9 days ago

This is part of a proposed Lego design that I think accurately represents the photo icon and sign at the bottom.

Screenshot_20190515-142108~2 (resized).png
#6076 9 days ago

This is part of a proposed Lego design that I think accurately represents the photo icon and sign at the bottom.[quoted image]

Yes please! Maybe the photo sign could be changed to be an "alert" icon (like exclamation point) that has the red light behind it and lights up with the t-rex (as the red light does now). It could be a plastic similar to what loopcombo did with the scoops.

#6077 9 days ago

Yes please! Maybe the photo sign could be changed to be an "alert" icon (like exclamation point) that has the red light behind it and lights up with the t-rex (as the red light does now). It could be a plastic similar to what loopcombo did with the scoops.

I guess that's debatable. I personally like being movie-accurate given we've got a reference to something in the movie. On the other hand, it's going into a pinball machine and taking over a feature that's supposed to tell you to shoot the t-rex.

Perhaps "shoot" means take a picture!

#6078 9 days ago

I guess that's debatable. I personally like being movie-accurate given we've got a reference to something in the movie. On the other hand, it's going into a pinball machine and taking over a feature that's supposed to tell you to shoot the t-rex.
Perhaps "shoot" means take a picture!

Or get rid of the camera at the top, 3D print the rest minus the T-Rex circle. Make the T-rex circle out a plastic and thread an led through the base and behind the T-Rex circle

#6079 9 days ago
Quoted from edward472:

Or get rid of the camera at the top, 3D print the rest minus the T-Rex circle. Make the T-rex circle out a plastic and thread an led through the base and behind the T-Rex circle

I like the idea of illuminating the t-rex circle. I personally think I'd like the camera icon in the top. The actual dimensions of that top circle will end up being pretty small. It's quite large in that Lego pic. I think the dilophosaurus sign above is a good representation of the dimensions to aim for. The top circle is smaller than the dino icon circle.

#6080 9 days ago

Oh, I like where this is headed! Definitely needs to be illuminated using the wiring that is already there, IMO. I would probably do some sort of insert then backlight it, but others are much more adept at electronics than I am.

#6081 9 days ago

Well, just make the circle graphic a choice Could be a decal or just have multiple options. I don't think the "picture" fits in with the use of the sign in this instance, maybe there is another sign somewhere that has an alert. I was thinking also of the "shielded" industrial lights on the electric fence, that could be an icon and red light behind. It might just have to adapt a little bit to fit the position and usage in the game, but to each their own.

#6082 9 days ago

I could print the base out of grey PLA and the center part (or just the T-rex circle) with translucent. Stick a decal over the translucent part and light it up with some red LEDs.

I think the loopcombo scoops are plexiglass or lexan? Translucent PLA is a bit better for diffusion of LEDs imo. Also easier to work with since I'm not set up to cut plexi.

The current light socket for the T-rex lamp is plugged in using flat connectors and I have the correct female connectors from my Gate mod so I could make it plug and play with that light. The only thing to consider is what to do with the spot light and flasher that are inside that box. The flasher is soldered in, so it would have to be cut out. The spot light has flat connectors, so it's easy to remove/rewire.

I'll try to whip something up in Fusion tonight as a base to get started.

#6083 9 days ago
Quoted from Geteos:

I could print the base out of grey PLA and the center part (or just the T-rex circle) with translucent. Stick a decal over the translucent part and light it up with some red LEDs.
I think the loopcombo scoops are plexiglass or lexan? Translucent PLA is a bit better for diffusion of LEDs imo. Also easier to work with since I'm not set up to cut plexi.
The current light socket for the T-rex lamp is plugged in using flat connectors and I have the correct female connectors from my Gate mod so I could make it plug and play with that light. The only thing to consider is what to do with the spot light and flasher that are inside that box. The flasher is soldered in, so it would have to be cut out. The spot light has flat connectors, so it's easy to remove/rewire.
I'll try to whip something up in Fusion tonight as a base to get started.

I think most people would be able to re-wire easily enough. I was hoping the existing lights could fit inside the box, sort of like it does now. Can you print a somewhat hollow box? I'm totally in for this if it's not ridiculously expensive. Heck, I'd be happy to even design the graphics and get them printed out on clear sticker paper.

The flasher could be made smaller, doesn't have to be a 89 base (I think that is what it is) could be a small wedge connector, comet sells flasher bulbs that would work.

#6084 9 days ago
Quoted from Geteos:

I could print the base out of grey PLA"

Or maybe a marble PLA? I've used 3D solutech for projects and really like how it came out.
amazon.com link »

#6085 9 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Or maybe a marble PLA? I've used 3D solutech for projects and really like how it came out.
amazon.com link »

Oh interesting... I'll see what amazon.ca offers for marble texture and order a roll. I'll prototype in brown for now to figure out the scale.

Edit: Found it for $22CDN, ordered a roll along with a glass bed for my Ender 3. Should arrive tomorrow! Gotta love Prime next day shipping.

I think most people would be able to re-wire easily enough. I was hoping the existing lights could fit inside the box, sort of like it does now. Can you print a somewhat hollow box? I'm totally in for this if it's not ridiculously expensive. Heck, I'd be happy to even design the graphics and get them printed out on clear sticker paper.
The flasher could be made smaller, doesn't have to be a 89 base (I think that is what it is) could be a small wedge connector, comet sells flasher bulbs that would work.

The costs won't be as high as the gate for sure, there are a lot less components and the wiring will be easier. The gate is tricky to assemble given the size constraints of the posts and the LED holders.

This is more of an open box design, so assembly should be easier (in theory).

#6086 9 days ago

Can we just all agree that after this awesome T-rex sign thing, someone does up 3D printed Gennaro on the toilet mod to put next to our ball-eating trex?

Unknown (resized).jpeg
#6087 9 days ago

I have some of that marble filament, but I think it will be too light for this application. I was thinking flat gray would be the way to go unless they've got a marble filament that's gray with white specks.

#6088 9 days ago

I believe theres a t rex paddock sign on shapeways

#6090 9 days ago
Quoted from JohnJN:

Can we just all agree that after this awesome T-rex sign thing, someone does up 3D printed Gennaro on the toilet mod to put next to our ball-eating trex?
[quoted image]

Oh, make it happen: https://www.shapify.me

#6091 9 days ago

I have some of that marble filament, but I think it will be too light for this application. I was thinking flat gray would be the way to go unless they've got a marble filament that's gray with white specks.

The 3D Solutech marble is more on the gray side than white.

IMG_2150.JPG
#6092 9 days ago

This looks like a fun Mod, I really don’t like that box in front of the T-Rex.

#6093 9 days ago

Okay I whipped together something in Fusion 360 with the rough dimensions I took from the original box. It's going to be a bit narrower since I measured 65mm wide x 70mm tall and it looked too boxy.

Right now I've got 4 - 3mm LEDs in the back of the T-Rex Disc to light it up. Thoughts?

T-Rex Stand v1 (resized).pngT-Rex Stand v1 back (resized).png
#6094 8 days ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Okay I whipped together something in Fusion 360 with the rough dimensions I took from the original box. It's going to be a bit narrower since I measured 65mm wide x 70mm tall and it looked too boxy.
Right now I've got 4 - 3mm LEDs in the back of the T-Rex Disc to light it up. Thoughts?[quoted image][quoted image]

I personally like the idea of keeping the existing hardware, like the flasher and spot light, in-tact and mounted to whatever replaces the box.

If the sign itself isn't a box, will it successfully obscure all the hardware, or what's the plan for that?

#6095 8 days ago

I personally like the idea of keeping the existing hardware, like the flasher and spot light, in-tact and mounted to whatever replaces the box.
If the sign itself isn't a box, will it successfully obscure all the hardware, or what's the plan for that?

Exactly my thoughts too, maybe make it as deep (but hollow on the back side) as the existing box so we can keep the flasher in there.

#6096 8 days ago

Also agree on this.

Excited, so I had to do a quick shitty photoshop. I think with the gate (and maybe electric fence, if someone makes it) it would be a perfect compliment.

0508191957a_jpg___50___Layer_1__RGB_8___ (resized).jpg
#6097 8 days ago

An option for the flasher/lights that are there might be to relocate some sockets lower down and use the flex lights like comet sells https://www.cometpinball.com/category-s/1883.htm

1-WIRE_ULTIMATE_OPTIX___LED_BULBS___PINBALL___NON_GHOSTING___SUPER_FLUX___COMETPINBALL_COM (resized).jpg
#6098 8 days ago

Also agree on this.
Excited, so I had to do a quick shitty photoshop. I think with the gate (and maybe electric fence, if someone makes it) it would be a perfect compliment.
[quoted image]

Gotcha, I’ll print it out tonight with some provisions to mount the existing flasher and see how I can make it work. I have the day off tomorrow so I’ll have a chance to play around with it some more.

Appreciate everyone’s feedback on this design.

Also I have v2 of the electric fence working with yellow EL wire tied into the bumper flashers so I’ll try to get that installed alongside it.

I have a third project on the go to replace the launcher flat plastic cover (the purple/yellow gun piece). I printed out v1 yesterday. Hopefully I’ll have it wired up this weekend. I think it’s a small cool looking mod.

Also worked on your gate harryhoudini I started wiring it up last night so should have it done soon.

This game is keeping me busy!

#6099 8 days ago

Sweet... I'm in for the T-Rex box mod and the shooter lane one, maybe even the fence. Make me a package!

#6100 8 days ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Gotcha, I’ll print it out tonight with some provisions to mount the existing flasher and see how I can make it work. I have the day off tomorrow so I’ll have a chance to play around with it some more.
Appreciate everyone’s feedback on this design.
Also I have v2 of the electric fence working with yellow EL wire tied into the bumper flashers so I’ll try to get that installed alongside it.
I have a third project on the go to replace the launcher flat plastic cover (the purple/yellow gun piece). I printed out v1 yesterday. Hopefully I’ll have it wired up this weekend. I think it’s a small cool looking mod.
Also worked on your gate harryhoudini I started wiring it up last night so should have it done soon.
This game is keeping me busy!

geteos -- Pics of the gun launch replacement! Definitely interested in the T-rex sign as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colts Neck , NJ
3,200 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Muskegon, MI
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 149.99
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Olive Branch, MS
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 6217 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 125.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside