(Topic ID: 251045)

Jurassic Park Banner

By Marcdaddy

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 4 years ago

What's up with all these people selling overpriced banners lately? I thought these were made for distributors to advertise? So a greedy distributor decides to sell for money and then a greedy pinsider jacks up the price to sell to someone without a clue? These banners are lame and in my opinion are worth like $60 tops. Super lame-find something else to decorate your game room instead of a cheesy Stern banner(Don't get bent over!)

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

What's up with all these people selling overpriced banners lately? I thought these were made for distributors to advertise? So a greedy distributor decides to sell for money and then a greedy pinsider jacks up the price to sell to someone without a clue? These banners are lame and in my opinion are worth like $60 tops. Super lame-find something else to decorate your game room instead of a cheesy Stern banner(Don't get bent over!)

You Sir, are a dick. Lol. Yet i agree with the value proposition here. Haha! I dont get why they are flooding the pinball for sale facebook sites.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

You Sir, are a dick. Lol. Yet i agree with the value proposition here. Haha! I dont get why they are flooding the pinball for sale facebook sites.

If I was Stern and saw these banners being hawked for top dollar I would shut this shit down. They could label and number these banners and any distributor caught trying to hawk or sell advertising goods will lose their distributorship. It would be one thing if someone was trying to sell for $100-still ripping people off, but $240? Are you kidding me? Flipping rip off and again-super lame.

#5 4 years ago

Actually I saw some of these banners in person at the Cleveland Pinball Show (not for sale) and thought they looked great! Not worth $200 plus in my opinion but they are selling for over $200 on Ebay and FB so there are buyers. I would be in at $150 each. You have to remember its not just the banner material and ink but licensed products so there is some expense involved. Its like anything else if you don't like the price best just to move on. But there are definitely buyers out there!

#6 4 years ago

I saw that it comes with free shipping...does it also come with $190?

#7 4 years ago

I don't think they are selling very well on ebay if you look at the completed sales. I paid $60 for a stern army and felt that was top dollar!!

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

I don't think they are selling very well on ebay if you look at the completed sales. I paid $60 for a stern army and felt that was top dollar!!

I count over a dozen sales of these on Ebay under 'sold' listings. Most $200 plus so I think they are doing ok. But again some will pay and some won't.

#9 4 years ago

Stern figured out there was a market for these (a pretty good market) and while they use to be hard to obtain they are now starting to leak out. I’d buy one for Tron...

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

A stern army location sold their banner? Thats pretty lame.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-banner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.