In my Jurassic Park, the metal ramp is having some issues. About 60% of the time the ball exits the ramp into its proper lane (the inlane). The other 40% it messily falls out to the left (over the slingshot, see video) or right (outlane... ugh).
I have tried slight bending of the ramp, harder bending / forming, and adjusting where the ramp "drops" the ball by unscrewing the base screw, moving the ramp left or right, and re-tightening. While some of these made the ramp worse, nothing has made it perfect.
Any advice? Thanks for your time, gang!