Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

What do you thing a good quality Junkyard is worth. I'm going to try and sell one and need to get some input on the price.

#2 11 years ago

Fun machine. I would say about $2800

#3 11 years ago

Same thing I was going to say anywhere from 2500-2800

#4 11 years ago

Agreed. 2500-3000 depending on condition and location.

#5 11 years ago

Thank for the input! It's been in my collection since 1998. I've recently moved and with two boy space is at a premium. So I would rather sell them instead of putting them in storage.

#6 11 years ago

Don't see too many of these for sale on here, not too much to use as a reference. I'll say that if I saw one for $2500 on the east coast I'd snatch it up right away. I'd lean towards $3k, maybe higher, I'm guessing yours is in good shape.

#7 11 years ago

Really good shape. I was thinking around 3k on it but the market will dictate the price. No real wear on the play field. Cabinet is in great shape with no fade but has a 2 inch scratch in it were someone keyed it. Its very hard to see it but I know its there.

#8 11 years ago

This is an easy one, 2800 average as stated above. This price is pretty rock solid and never seems to move.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This is an easy one, 2800 average as stated above. This price is pretty rock solid and never seems to move.

I'd snag one in a minute for $2800,but every one I have come across the seller wanted some ridiculous amount like 4 or 5 grand. I think $2800 is the right price because it is a pretty shallow game.

#10 11 years ago

I sold mine for $3200 last year. It was collector quality here in New Jersey. I miss it

#11 11 years ago

eBay has several running from $3,200 to $4,700.

#12 11 years ago

Yeah, sold mine for 3800. It was mint though.

#13 11 years ago

#14 11 years ago

Hey, thanks for all the replies. This really helps with setting it's price. Now is it wrong of me to say I actually like this game? It seems to be rated pretty low by the people who play it.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from 48acvolts:

Hey, thanks for all the replies. This really helps with setting it's price. Now is it wrong of me to say I actually like this game? It seems to be rated pretty low by the people who play it.

Not wrong of you at all. Ultimately you set the price of what you feel it is worth. Most people myself included think it is not a very deep game. But that doesn't mean i dont enjoy it. I really like game and enjoy it even though its not deep! Love the video modes.

#16 11 years ago

These prices seem a bit on the high end. A retailer in Houston is selling a decent one on his floor for 2,500. Everyone says retailers have big mark ups, I agree.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/junkyard-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.