Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Taxman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I recently bought a Junk Yard, I have it set to 1 extra ball max but its still dishing them out like sweets. It's running the original ROM 1.0 but looking at rom revisions extra balls aren't mentioned. Does anyone else have this problem? Will updating the rom fix it?

Thanks

Kev

#2 8 years ago

Can any JY owners check their machine for me please?

#3 8 years ago

I have similar issues. I think if you set the score based rewards to auto adjust(or whatever it's called) it helps.

#4 8 years ago

Thanks tjc02002, will try that.

#5 8 years ago

My JY is not setup. But it should be similar to most WPC games.

There should be awards for things like score thresholds and things. Change the special awards free game (Credit) rather than ball. Something like that.

So under Adjustment Standard and Adjustments Feature check anything that says Award, Credit and E.B. Max E.B. is just one. The you may find another "something" awards and change from E.B. to Credit. Also it may say E.B. awarded for "Some Task", change this from Lib (Liberal) to Moderate of conservative.

You seriously will probably find about 8 different places under Feature Adjustments you never knew about where awards can be earned. Knock them all low, but don't ruin the game and make it too hard. I would suggest doing a factory reset (turn off and pull the batteries, put back it) just in case someone went in an made things real easy all over the place. After the factory reset you just lower the Max EB and set awards from EB to credit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/junk-yard-extra-balls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.