autofire (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 03, 12 27 50 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 03, 12 27 50 PM (resized).jpg
MysteryMachine (resized).jpg
20221228_191535 (resized).jpg
20221228_191526 (resized).jpg
20221228_102122 (resized).jpg
639F1BCD-1D35-4157-974E-90C34B326ECC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BertoDRINK1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#496 4 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Be sure to check the switches in the 'subway' beneath the playfield - that stages to the refrigerator....as well as the switches for the hole to the doghouse - one of those switches is having an issue...

Like said here, check the optos in the subway at the fridge and make sure the sewer opto in test isn't firing from vibration from the plunge. I would pull those two sets of optos and reflow them also could be a simple cold solder joint. I believe there is only 2 sets of optos in the subway one for the sewer and one for the fridge to stage a ball, if your game is cycling twice its probably is not staging a ball down there. My no fear did that and just would skip it after the second try but it didn't stage the ball.
When I 1st got my JY mine was having issues not awarding the dog shot but once it went in the hole it awarded anything the sewer had lit but my issue was the switch on the playfield at the entrance of the dog house if that switch doesn't register the next thing in line is the sewer opto in the subway then the fridge I believe.

#498 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Not working
31 trough opto
41 opto after spinner
51 left sling leaves
Cant see anything obviously wrong

Something might be wrong with the White Brown if the issues are across the matrix check in from the switch before 21 the coin door slam switch and after switch 61 upper 3 bank right switch. Switch 61has a diod on it check and verify that is working correctly.
I would also reseat both the connectors on the mpu J208 and J206

2 weeks later
#504 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Just looking for some confirmation.
After moving the playfield my crane doesnt want to stay up anymore. I took a look and the coil have a popped solder joint and I found a loose frayed brown wire with a purple stripe. It's almost a given that the wire goes to the coil but I'd like some confirmation before I solder it back on incase I'm way off base. Anybody that can send me a pic of the back of your crane would be helping me out. Cheers.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It goes on that Coil if you haven't fixed it yet, here is pic of mine.

20190512_181607 (resized).jpg20190512_181607 (resized).jpg
10 months later
#548 4 years ago

Is there a good set of custom apron cards out there for JY?

4 months later
#562 3 years ago
Quoted from Buellxb12r:

Just joined the club, need a little help. I can't get the dog video mode to occur. I light the "dog" targets, and continue to hit the dog scoop, the video mode never happens. It just gives me "toast" points. I have even collected the toast gun and tried to activate it. Any suggestions are appreciated.

You need to check the switch at the entrance of the dog house. The switch is to the left of the hole in front of the dog house. If that switch doesn't register the only other switch which I think is an opto not sure is in the trough and you are getting credit for hitting the sewer. I had problems with that also, I got it to work adjusting it but it was still unreliable until I just replaced that switch. I would adjust it first and see how it goes.

1 year later
#687 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandelius:

I mentioned this in its own topic but in case someone is only following this thread, I wanted to point to my article where I found out some interesting stuff regarding the JY prototypes: https://medium.com/per.martinson/b84833fe7456

Cool read. I own a sample with the magnet core that does nothing. The Comet Skill shot would have been cool since I own a Comet also.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BertoDRINK1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/junk-yard-club-all-welcome?tu=BertoDRINK1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.