autofire (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 03, 12 27 50 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 03, 12 27 50 PM (resized).jpg
MysteryMachine (resized).jpg
20221228_191535 (resized).jpg
20221228_191526 (resized).jpg
20221228_102122 (resized).jpg
639F1BCD-1D35-4157-974E-90C34B326ECC (resized).jpeg
There are 798 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 16.
#601 3 years ago

Sweet!!! Glad it’s (hopefully) fixed!! That circle - it’s not just for the flasher to light thru when it goes off?

#602 3 years ago
Quoted from justyn:

Issue resolved - thanks for the help PinballManiac40! I had checked the plumb bob but wasn't aware of the slam tilt switches. I checked and the machine had recorded 24 tilts so that seems to confirm the fix

Excellent. Since the seller, @mbecker, nor when you test played it, suggested that there was any sign of a switch matrix issue, I had a good feeling it was that slam tilt switch. The contacts on that switch are adjusted so close from the factory that if you have a loose locking coin door, it can help make contact just from the coin door banging around as you nudge the game.

Quoted from Mbecker:

That circle - it’s not just for the flasher to light thru when it goes off?

I believe that to be the case.

#603 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Excellent. Since the seller, mbecker, nor when you test played it, suggested that there was any sign of a switch matrix issue, I had a good feeling it was that slam tilt switch. The contacts on that switch are adjusted so close from the factory that if you have a loose locking coin door, it can help make contact just from the coin door banging around as you nudge the game.

Ok - thanks. I'll need to check that flasher then as I don't believe I've seen it light up. The Great Toilet light is out as well so looks like I'll be doing my first bulb replacements.

#604 3 years ago
Quoted from justyn:

Ok - thanks. I'll need to check that flasher then as I don't believe I've seen it light up. The Great Toilet light is out as well so looks like I'll be doing my first bulb replacements.

Best to run the flasher test. Make note of the ones not flashing. Swap with working ones from the backbox.

Make sure you have the coin door closed when running the flasher test

#605 3 years ago

Hi! I have been a fan of JY since it was new and I was a teenager. I bought my machine in 2009 but haven’t been very active in the pin communities the last 5-10 years. I am a purist person and mods are a no-no for me (everyone’s free to do whatever of course). The only ”mod” I added was a Vishay SMD LED panel because i grew tried of outgassing plasmas (but totally hate the grid lines of the other LED alternatives). I might do a write up on that setup if anyone is interested, since it wasn’t as straight forward as one might believe to get it to look right.

I made a teardown last year and wanted to replace the spinner and target decals but it turned out the ”original genuine” decals actually were very off in color as well as other details. I am a graphic designer so I decided to make my own, which I believe turned out better than any repros I've seen. I thought I might share them if someone else would like to use them. The files are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/olbwxmqq7fik1rs/AAAClTVvKZvbolyqNDMp4gXia?dl=0

I recommend using the Illustrator files to tweak the colors for a best possible match. I also made a simple 3D printed tool to cut perfectly circular decals, using a #11 scalpel blade. The files for those are included as well.

One last thing, I found an old thread discussing the preliminary manual for JY and there was a link to a scan of it that has since become dead. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-junkyard-prelimproto-manual

Do anyone still have the file and would like to share it? I am interested in all these kinds of curiosities regarding the game.

IMG_1120 (resized).jpgIMG_1120 (resized).jpgIMG_1128 (resized).jpgIMG_1128 (resized).jpg

#606 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Excellent. Since the seller, mbecker, nor when you test played it, suggested that there was any sign of a switch matrix issue, I had a good feeling it was that slam tilt switch. The contacts on that switch are adjusted so close from the factory that if you have a loose locking coin door, it can help make contact just from the coin door banging around as you nudge the game.

Quoted from justyn:

No lights should be out -- those are all new LED's. If a bulb isn't working, it's like just a loose contact between the bulb and socket. But check all the flashers -- they were definitely all working when I was trying to get the shaker installed. If more than 1 are out now, it's possible I blew the fuse on a flasher circuit and didn't notice. I know that dog one was definitely working before I moved the game to the garage though, and the one above the toilet was where I was trying to tie into for the shaker circuit.

#607 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

No lights should be out -- those are all new LED's. If a bulb isn't working, it's like just a loose contact between the bulb and socket. But check all the flashers -- they were definitely all working when I was trying to get the shaker installed.

I am hoping the coin door was not closed during the flasher test. During game play it is too hard to keep track of all the ones that are flashing/not flashing.

#608 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

No lights should be out -- those are all new LED's. If a bulb isn't working, it's like just a loose contact between the bulb and socket. But check all the flashers -- they were definitely all working when I was trying to get the shaker installed. If more than 1 are out now, it's possible I blew the fuse on a flasher circuit and didn't notice. I know that dog one was definitely working before I moved the game to the garage though, and the one above the toilet was where I was trying to tie into for the shaker circuit.

I ran the tests and it looks like just the Great Toilet is out. I'll check the connections to confirm but it doesn't light during play or test.
If I need to replace the LED bulb where is the best place to buy more?

#609 3 years ago

That should be a flasher - unless you have other stuff to order, I can send you another one for free if you want. Comet is good for LEDs. Most likely though if you pop it out, you can bend the leads a little on the bulb and that should fix it - on a wedge bulb at least. That probably is a bayonet style though. Really pretty rare to have an LED that was working fail..my soldering may have failed and the wire came loose to the socket..

#610 3 years ago

Keep in mind, high-voltage interlock. The flasher won't work unless the coin door's closed. LED or not.

#611 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Keep in mind, high-voltage interlock. The flasher won't work unless the coin door's closed. LED or not.

Door open, door closed, playing the game - doesn't work all the time

Quoted from Mbecker:

That should be a flasher - unless you have other stuff to order, I can send you another one for free if you want. Comet is good for LEDs. Most likely though if you pop it out, you can bend the leads a little on the bulb and that should fix it - on a wedge bulb at least. That probably is a bayonet style though. Really pretty rare to have an LED that was working fail..my soldering may have failed and the wire came loose to the socket..

Sounds good - I'll open it up and take a look.

1 week later
#612 3 years ago

Here is another thing I thought I would share. Most JYs have a dent in the metal trough below the sewer (part A-21227 for the assembly, or 04-10489.2 for just the trough). If it is really severe the ball might even get stuck there. It wasn’t that bad in mine but I wanted to protect it from further damage so I came up with this simple protector. This part is hard to find NOS so I would say it is a good idea to protect it.

There is not much extra space inside the trough so it cannot be too thick for the ball to come through. I made it of a sheet of 0.25mm polycarbonate, complemented by a 0.5mm protector part where the dent is. This small part (A) is put below the large protector (B), which I secured with a piece of double adhesive tape in both ends. It would probably work just as well with two pieces of part A in 0.25mm if you just want to buy a single sheet of polycarbonate.

I made two PDFs, one in A4 size and one in US Letter, to fit any printer. Use the drawing as a template, then just cut out the parts with a pair of scissors.

trough_protector_us_letter.pdftrough_protector_us_letter.pdftrough_protector_A4.pdftrough_protector_A4.pdf
1 week later
#613 3 years ago
Quoted from justyn:

Door open, door closed, playing the game - doesn't work all the time

Sounds good - I'll open it up and take a look.

So it is a bulb in a bulb holder that twists out. I removed it, bent the connectors out a bit, and tried it again but to no avail. I'm unclear on your soldering fail comment as it plugs into a board. Where should I look for a soldering fail?

16159551644408769134848594552293 (resized).jpg16159551644408769134848594552293 (resized).jpg
#614 3 years ago
Quoted from justyn:

So it is a bulb in a bulb holder that twists out. I removed it, bent the connectors out a bit, and tried it again but to no avail. I'm unclear on your soldering fail comment as it plugs into a board. Where should I look for a soldering fail?
[quoted image]

Little holes get worn into the board solder where the bulb twists in causing a poor connection. Usually what you did works, but not always. You would have to remove the board to freshen up the solder for that bulb holder.

#615 3 years ago

Ohhhh I thought you were referring to the flasher light on the backboard, not the insert. Def. possible I never noticed that was out. You always tend get a few bad led bulbs in a kit, so it’s possible that one is just bad. Try switching in a known good one to verify before you go soldering anything

2 weeks later
#616 3 years ago

Wife made these for our Junk Yard...

656BF490-AC41-438B-A571-2D50D82D0A39 (resized).jpeg656BF490-AC41-438B-A571-2D50D82D0A39 (resized).jpeg07657D8F-F5B1-470C-A3AB-315F03F92713 (resized).jpeg07657D8F-F5B1-470C-A3AB-315F03F92713 (resized).jpeg3CDD1D6A-72E3-4FC4-85E8-48D4780B840B (resized).jpeg3CDD1D6A-72E3-4FC4-85E8-48D4780B840B (resized).jpegEA885B5B-7CDB-4D49-9C62-B38BFEB710A0 (resized).jpegEA885B5B-7CDB-4D49-9C62-B38BFEB710A0 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#617 3 years ago

Hi all,

Since I'm new to this group, I'd like to introduce myself:
I'm Pete, from the Netherlands, and since the beginning of March I own a Junk Yard pinball machine.
Which is lots of fun to play, although it's not in excellent condition yet, but working on it!
I've already found lots of interesting posts here, thanks!

#618 3 years ago
Quoted from pfpNL:

Hi all,
I'm Pete, from the Netherlands, and since the beginning of March I own a Junk Yard pinball machine.
Which is lots of fun to play, although it's not in excellent condition yet, but working on it!

Hi, Pete! Welcome to the club! Junk Yard is a fun game and change of pace from some other pins. These threads are great places to learn how to fix something or to get ideas for your game! Have fun!

#619 3 years ago

A question:
I'm considering to upgrade the software from 1.1 to 1.2, although that's not much of a difference.
Did anyone here maybe have a go at the 2.0 software version that's available since 2019/2020? Any thoughts about that, opinions, comments?

#620 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome! Would you be willing to share the files for the coin reject artwork? I would love to add it to mine

#621 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This would be fantastic if the Devil takes your coin and just does not give you any credits.
And the Angel gives you 2x the amount of credit per coin that's displayed.

#622 3 years ago
Quoted from justyn:

Looks awesome! Would you be willing to share the files for the coin reject artwork? I would love to add it to mine

No problem! I will have her email it to me so I can share it with anyone who wants them.

#623 3 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Just a little weekend project I'd been thinking about doing for years...thought I'd share as I finally executed the mod today.
On the Magic Bus ramp, I felt the ball stopper/microswitch arrangement at the top of the ramp was flawed in it's design. It is necessary for the switch to be activated at the same time it is stopped - and for my pin - sometimes that switch lever would 'hold' the ball after the stopper retracted - leaving the player to nudge the pin to get it to continue forward. I tweaked and messed with it for years, trying different lever styles and such - but during that time I wondered if an MRS would be perfect here. So with 3D printing technology and a handy Data East MRS - I made a simple bracket and got rid of the over-hanging microswitch for a maintenance free switch that does not touch the ball - thus doesn't hold it either.....works amazingly.....here's some pics. The one pic is of a nylon bolt and a brass nut - don't know if it was necessary - but why not go non-ferrous when close to an MRS.....simply green to green and white to white - no diode needed.....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm having the same problem with my #JY. And this is a very neat solution imo. Do you have a part number for that Data East MRS (or a different MRS that would do the job)? Maybe it's because I'm a newbie, but I can't seem to find it...

#624 2 years ago
Quoted from pfpNL:

A question:
I'm considering to upgrade the software from 1.1 to 1.2, although that's not much of a difference.
Did anyone here maybe have a go at the 2.0 software version that's available since 2019/2020? Any thoughts about that, opinions, comments?

I have upgrade to 2.0, works great, don't notice much differens but less dog modes i guess..

1 month later
#625 2 years ago

Greetings to all,
I just got myself a very neglected and dirty JY. I just cleaned up and got it to play decently but it seem it doesnt "collect junk" when the light on the ramp is lit.
I found a loose microswitch lever in the cabinet but I cant seem to locate a switch that it belonged too. Can someone point me in a direction of a switch related to the "collect junk" ramp? Thank you
Ondrej

#626 2 years ago
Quoted from krleesh:

Greetings to all,
I just got myself a very neglected and dirty JY. I just cleaned up and got it to play decently but it seem it doesnt "collect junk" when the light on the ramp is lit.
I found a loose microswitch lever in the cabinet but I cant seem to locate a switch that it belonged too. Can someone point me in a direction of a switch related to the "collect junk" ramp? Thank you
Ondrej

Hi, I had the problem that the switch left of the bus was not activated by the ball.
Is that switch working by hand and also with the ball?

#627 2 years ago
Quoted from krleesh:

Greetings to all,
Ondrej

Check to see it the micro switch on the back of the crane has its lever. That on tend to fall off and end up in the bottom of the cabinet.

#628 2 years ago

Hey JY owners, we recently realized that we failed to develop an MRS solution for the JY toilet bowl after developing MRS bowl solutions for nearly every pin that has a Cherry switch on a bowl.....so to remedy that, we were needing some measurements if someone can help...MRS stands for magnetic reed switch - and it would be used to replace the Cherry switch in the bowl as a contactless, plug & play solution to allow for more spins and greater reliability.

We believe the toilet to be more ellipse than circle - so we simply need the major and minor diameters to model the ellipse....further, if someone can confirm if the switch runs over to the ramp entrance switch connector - that would be helpful so we could decide if the MRS should be unterminated or not...appreciate the assist!

Matt
M&M Creations

#629 2 years ago

It gets slightly wider than what I measured at the base - I’d call it 36.75mm x 46mm

31D031E7-4D69-4F76-A492-0B02B9F31780 (resized).jpeg31D031E7-4D69-4F76-A492-0B02B9F31780 (resized).jpeg8FADF083-B373-43C6-9440-0C6DB228EB3A (resized).jpeg8FADF083-B373-43C6-9440-0C6DB228EB3A (resized).jpegD3F4B147-3E99-4D48-A084-BE796F22A237 (resized).jpegD3F4B147-3E99-4D48-A084-BE796F22A237 (resized).jpeg
#630 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

It gets slightly wider than what I measured at the base - I’d call it 36.75mm x 46mm

Thanks @mbecker! For your trouble we'd like to send you the first JY MRS to try out for free! Please PM me ASAP and I'll get your info and get one in the mail before Friday!

Matt
M&M Creations

#631 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Mbecker Since I have your JY, did you keep a toilet bowl for sentimental reasons? Or are you working it into the Fight Club build?
Either way - thanks for saving me from having to disassemble my bowl to measure it. I'll definitely be a customer for this switch in the future.

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from justyn:

Mbecker Since I have your JY, did you keep a toilet bowl for sentimental reasons? Or are you working it into the Fight Club build?
Either way - thanks for saving me from having to disassemble my bowl to measure it. I'll definitely be a customer for this switch in the future.

Ha!! I ended up with it I think as part of a lot of JY parts I had bought during restoration. I have a lot of random parts for homebrew building though. This one, I think I’ll throw back up for sale at some point.

#633 2 years ago

Hey junk yard owners! Sonic shipped me the toilet bowl MR super quick and I tested it out today. It’s a really good fit to the curve of the bowl. I removed the existing switch, and the MR fits in nearly the same spot- just shifted a few mm’s forward. It’s got double sided sticky on it to attach. I mounted it so the top was a few millimeters above the old switch cut in the plastic, so there’s more surface to adhere it to. If you raise it all the way above the cut, it will be too high. I was getting perfect detection at the height I mounted it at. I’d say it’s a great replacement for that switch - you should get an extra spin or two w/out that friction and 100% reliable detections.

Note- The wires will solder to the existing ones that will be desoldered from the micro switch. solder sleeves might be handy.

Thanks Sonic for making this and letting me test it out!

186D142E-EEFC-43EC-8DDA-CD296D2F5E36 (resized).jpeg186D142E-EEFC-43EC-8DDA-CD296D2F5E36 (resized).jpeg22EFB9D4-2E92-477F-AE22-131EC3654B40 (resized).jpeg22EFB9D4-2E92-477F-AE22-131EC3654B40 (resized).jpeg6683B618-BFF6-4B72-8E2D-C0DB25773FC8 (resized).jpeg6683B618-BFF6-4B72-8E2D-C0DB25773FC8 (resized).jpegA4EDCA53-9C38-4EBD-958D-2E1974A84341 (resized).jpegA4EDCA53-9C38-4EBD-958D-2E1974A84341 (resized).jpegAB20591F-3562-4659-A57B-2B434A1A6A66 (resized).jpegAB20591F-3562-4659-A57B-2B434A1A6A66 (resized).jpegBBCB30F2-909B-4198-9E2E-CF3DF570D1CA (resized).jpegBBCB30F2-909B-4198-9E2E-CF3DF570D1CA (resized).jpeg
#634 2 years ago

Thanks so much Mike for your testimonial!

So this marks the official announcement of the Junk Yard toilet bowl MRS joining the M&M Creations catalog!

After designing so many switch-in-a-bowl solutions we don't know how we overlooked JY, but that's resolved now and joins: Creech, Cactus Canyon, Transporter, Mustang, Diner and Taxi. What's ironic is that I owned a JY and had modified it (prior to starting M&M Creations) with an original WMS MRS for this purpose - but spaced it when M&M Creations started up....anyway - as Mike showed - it simply adheres (it is very small) to the bowl and you simply solder white to white and green to green - nothing more...we can't connectorize it like the other bowl MRS' because it ties into a 3 position connector at the ramp entrance - and that would require someone to remove the pins from the Molex and such - you're better off just splicing...no diode - nothing else needed. Like all MRS' (except rollovers) it is $30....shipping is $5 in the US....just PM me direct for ordering.

Matt & Dan
M&M Creations

1 month later
#635 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Little holes get worn into the board solder where the bulb twists in causing a poor connection. Usually what you did works, but not always. You would have to remove the board to freshen up the solder for that bulb holder.

This is so true. Hard one to narrow down to this. The bulb is good only works sometimes, but not very much, or not at all. Checked all the connectors and the wires look good. Add more solder to pcb light socket, where socket makes twist in connection on the board. Wow sounds easy now!

1 week later
#636 2 years ago
Quoted from pfpNL:

Hi all,

I like this game for the zanny, fun theme. It make people smile. I also love Popeye and Roadshow for the same reason.

#637 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I like this game for the zanny, fun theme.

Yeah it is Campy. That's why I like it.

#638 2 years ago

I am joining the club. I picked up a JunkYard that is in good/fair condition. It needs a few things so it will be keeping me busy for awhile. I didn’t really like the choice of pinblades so I created a starfield with a paint marker for blade area. I figured if I didn’t like how it turned out, I would just install mirror blades. I have been looking for insert decals but it appears that they are “UnObtanium”. I have a few ghosted inserts.

6E130580-58BB-4B10-8FE4-404AE2969C60 (resized).jpeg6E130580-58BB-4B10-8FE4-404AE2969C60 (resized).jpegEBAE81BE-4FF9-4ECE-8FEC-9101E842A53F (resized).jpegEBAE81BE-4FF9-4ECE-8FEC-9101E842A53F (resized).jpeg
#639 2 years ago

Found the illusive Toxic Waste Plastic at PSPA today. Whew, that was a close one!

#640 2 years ago

Hi JY owners. One of my top games that I've never owned. Wanted to let you know about a few mods we just listed for sale on our store.

Toaster Gun & Toxic Waste Barrel
https://pinballmods.co/junk-yard

Really simple to install. Completely hand finished and detail painted and match the game aesthetic very well. Hope you like them!

IMG_8347 (resized).jpgIMG_8347 (resized).jpgPhotoRoom_20210803_172848 (resized).jpgPhotoRoom_20210803_172848 (resized).jpgIMG_8350 (resized).jpgIMG_8350 (resized).jpgPhotoRoom_20210803_172702 (resized).jpgPhotoRoom_20210803_172702 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#641 2 years ago

I finally found a complete plastic set for JunkYard. I just could not find all of the broken plastics in my machine one at a time. Ministry of Pinball was the only company I could find that had them because they make their own. They were not cheap but at least they were available. The Sewer plastic is unobtanium and the only way to get one, is the set from MOP.

2 weeks later
#642 2 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

The Sewer plastic is unobtanium and the only way to get one, is the set from MOP.

Correction: The Toxic Waste Plastic (sewer)
Is available at Pinball Spare Parts Australia
The ones he has are NOS. The one you get with the set from Ministry is not the same. The clear hole portion is missing. I am not sure how many NOS ones are left at PSPA but they will run out at some point. Get it while the gettins good.

1 week later
#643 2 years ago

Can someone measure the distance from the bottom of the cabinet to the bottom of the ball shooter body? I am adding a ball shooter to a donor NBA Fastbreak cabinet--which never had a manual ball shooter--so I wanted to get a measurement from another WPC95 machine like Junk Yard. Thank you.

1 month later
#644 2 years ago

Hi guys, where i can find Junk Yard inserts decals replacements?
thanks!

2 months later
#645 2 years ago

Looking for these IDC wedge base lamp sockets with diode, for Junk Yard machine. These go in the translite housing assembly. The corrosion keeps getting worse and lights do not work sometimes. I would like to buy some. New or use is good, does not matter. Can anyone help locate these. I need 5 white ones with diode, and one black one, no diode. The black one with a cable tie on it is close. But does not fit. That is from macos.
LAMP SOCKET - WEDGE BASE#24-8818IDC lamp socket used in System 11 and newer pinball machines. Reference: 24-8818
Help please!

IMG_0625[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0625[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0626[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0626[1] (resized).JPG

IMG_0628[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0628[1] (resized).JPGmarcos (resized).pngmarcos (resized).pngIMG_0629[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0629[1] (resized).JPG
#647 2 years ago

24-8819 is the white one.
http://www.actionpinball.com/parts.php?item=24-8819

Quoted from tonyf1965:

The black one with a cable tie on it is close. But does not fit. That is from macos.

Make sure you email them and tell them it is working for you. They normally have a solution.

#648 2 years ago

See the hole is bigger then these sockets. The snap in tabs are missing from these sockets. No tabs at the end. I guess if I get desperate I can cable ties.

#649 2 years ago

Tape them in?

#650 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Looking for these IDC wedge base lamp sockets with diode, for Junk Yard machine. These go in the translite housing assembly. The corrosion keeps getting worse and lights do not work sometimes. I would like to buy some. New or use is good, does not matter. Can anyone help locate these. I need 5 white ones with diode, and one black one, no diode. The black one with a cable tie on it is close. But does not fit. That is from macos.
LAMP SOCKET - WEDGE BASE#24-8818IDC lamp socket used in System 11 and newer pinball machines. Reference: 24-8818
Help please!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Alternative non-stock solution: front-mount sockets:
https://www.pinballlife.com/miniature-wedge-base-2-lead-socket-with-front-mounting-bracket.html

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 37.50
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 798 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/junk-yard-club-all-welcome/page/13?hl=krleesh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.