(Topic ID: 294393)

Jungle Queen - Stuck in Restart - Score motor turning.

By Drussksu

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Drussksu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I pressed the start button after a two person game. The player two score reel reset down to zero. The player 1 score real stopped at 8,000. The score motor is stuck turning and the game over, first ball and tilt hold relays are all in the on position when the motor is turning. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks Pinsiders,

Dan

#2 2 years ago

What happens if you manually set all score reels to zero and press the start button?

#3 2 years ago

I would cut your losses and sell it to me. JK (kinda) I would start with looking at the score reels contacts/switches. Make sure they all are clean and open/close when activated. Got the schematics?

#4 2 years ago

The first thing I would suspect is a misadjusted score reel switch on P1 thousands unit. You have schematics?

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Hey Everyone,
I pressed the start button after a two person game. The player two score reel reset down to zero. The player 1 score real stopped at 8,000. The score motor is stuck turning and the game over, first ball and tilt hold relays are all in the on position when the motor is turning. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks Pinsiders,
Dan

Sounds like the score reel is stuck, may have a weak spring or something. Try manually incriminating it to zero and see what happens.

Don’t let the game cycle too long like that, if the score reel is stuck and the solenoid keeps trying to fire it will burn up VERY quickly.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

I would cut your losses and sell it to me. JK (kinda) I would start with looking at the score reels contacts/switches. Make sure they all are clean and open/close when activated. Got the schematics?

No way. Probably my favorite EM. It’s actually my Dads. He has two really good EMs Jungle queen and cow poke. I’m going to clean up that thousands score reel and see what happens.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-queen-stuck-in-restart-score-motor-turning-?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.