(Topic ID: 294393)

Jungle Queen - Stuck in Restart - Score motor turning.

By Drussksu

7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Drussksu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 months ago

Hey Everyone,

I pressed the start button after a two person game. The player two score reel reset down to zero. The player 1 score real stopped at 8,000. The score motor is stuck turning and the game over, first ball and tilt hold relays are all in the on position when the motor is turning. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks Pinsiders,

Dan

#2 7 months ago

What happens if you manually set all score reels to zero and press the start button?

#3 7 months ago

I would cut your losses and sell it to me. JK (kinda) I would start with looking at the score reels contacts/switches. Make sure they all are clean and open/close when activated. Got the schematics?

#4 7 months ago

The first thing I would suspect is a misadjusted score reel switch on P1 thousands unit. You have schematics?

#5 7 months ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Hey Everyone,
I pressed the start button after a two person game. The player two score reel reset down to zero. The player 1 score real stopped at 8,000. The score motor is stuck turning and the game over, first ball and tilt hold relays are all in the on position when the motor is turning. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks Pinsiders,
Dan

Sounds like the score reel is stuck, may have a weak spring or something. Try manually incriminating it to zero and see what happens.

Don’t let the game cycle too long like that, if the score reel is stuck and the solenoid keeps trying to fire it will burn up VERY quickly.

#6 7 months ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

I would cut your losses and sell it to me. JK (kinda) I would start with looking at the score reels contacts/switches. Make sure they all are clean and open/close when activated. Got the schematics?

No way. Probably my favorite EM. It’s actually my Dads. He has two really good EMs Jungle queen and cow poke. I’m going to clean up that thousands score reel and see what happens.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside