• Latest reply 3 years ago by paulace
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jungle Queen scoring problem (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider currieddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

The first player 100s do not advance the 1000s. I understand the 9 position and 0 switches on the score reels.
I have checked those and I have checked the 100 and 1000 relay. All switches are gapped correctly and seemed to work as they should.

Did you compare those switches to the working ones? Read more: http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index2.htm#reels

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Currieddog, thanks. I have compared them and they look exactly the same with the same movement.

Check Dono post 3.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Would you happen to know where they are? Thanks

It doesn't go thru the player up; each carryover comes from the lower reel, ie-10>100, 100>1000, etc.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

I do not at this time have a schematic

Just check out the snippet HowardR posted and follow the instructions in the links. You can make jumpers if you do not have them.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

I have a jumper. If I'm correct one goes to the 9 switch on the reel, but where does the other one go?

The idea of jumpering is to find problems via process of elimination, so if you jump over a number of switches and your problem does not occur, you can find which switch is the problem by jumping fewer and fewer. In this case I would start at the sw. on M that you see in the snippet and put the other end on a lug on L. If the rollover works correctly, then move from M to Add 1st 100s.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider currieddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-queen-issues?tu=currieddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.