• Latest reply 3 years ago by paulace
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jungle Queen scoring problem (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dono.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Recently picked up a Gottlieb Jungle Queen pinball machine. I'm having a tiger but I'm trying to fix it.
The first player 100s do not advance the 1000s. I understand the 9 position and 0 switches on the score reels.
I have checked those and I have checked the 100 and 1000 relay. All switches are gapped correctly and seemed to work as they should.
My question is am I missing something.
With this issue the game is pretty useless to play.
It does not happen with the second third or fourth player. All wires are connected.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Did you check the EOS switch on the 100s unit for that player - I'm talking about the switch that activates when the coil fires, not the switches on top, although those are involved as well. Check at the bottom of the score unit, you'll see it... IIRC there may be two contacts, can't remember, make sure that switch or switches are opening, closing properly when the coil moves in and out.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from currieddog:

Just check out the snippet HowardR posted and follow the instructions in the links. You can make jumpers if you do not have them.

Ditto!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dono.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-queen-issues?tu=Dono and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.