Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 days ago by HowardR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 37 days ago

Good day, I had my Jungle Queen almost to 100% when it started doing this. After resetting a new game it shows Ball 1 until it kicks out the ball to shoot, then it goes to Ball 2. Even though it is on Ball 2 I can still add players, which before once a game starts you could not add players. If I double tap the game start button for two players at the beginning ball count works fine. I've checked all the scoring play field switches and everything is good there, it is not scoring any points prior to kicking the ball out.

I found the Ball Roll Switch on the schematics (E21 area on schematics), is that the switch the ball closes when it gets kicked out? On the schematic it show normally closed. I am not seeing what would disable that switch when the machine is kicking out the first ball. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 37 days ago
Quoted from GunnerCG20:

After resetting a new game it shows Ball 1 until it kicks out the ball to shoot, then it goes to Ball 2.

I don't have the schematic so looking at Jet Spin. Did you adjust anything on the Player Unit?

#3 36 days ago

Good day CurriedDog, haven't tweaked anything there, I will look into it and see if I can locate any issues, thanks!

#4 35 days ago

Check out the 1st ball latch/trip relay for proper operation.

#5 33 days ago
Quoted from GunnerCG20:

After resetting a new game it shows Ball 1 until it kicks out the ball to shoot, then it goes to Ball 2

Does the Add Player Unit (P) relay activate when this happens?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hauppauge, NY
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 8.40
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 6.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 229.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 235.00
Boards
RS Technologies
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside