• Latest reply 7 years ago by MNpin66
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1471608381309-1121966351_(resized).jpg
1471564704342-1263201069_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MNpin66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

So....for the first time in a decade, I have a pin back in the house. We picked up an excellent condition jungle queen for a good price. I didn't even notice an issue until my daughter was playing it. I was in a different room and it popped into my head....there are no chime noises. The last machine we had didn't work well and we just dealt with it. Now, I am wanting to learn to repair my own machines so they stay in good shape....any ideas on the chimes? There is a black wire in the general vacinity of the chimes that isn't connected to anything, but I don't see anywhere to connect it to. Are there any easy things to check first (fuse, etc.)? Pics help as I am still learning the names of the parts. Thanks!

#5 7 years ago

Finally got a chance to get a picture. The plungers are not stuck. The black wire with the gold tip in the foreground isn't attached to anything....what other pics would be helpful?

1471564704342-1263201069_(resized).jpg1471564704342-1263201069_(resized).jpg

#7 7 years ago

So do i just pick one and re attach it? I am thinking the closest one is my best bet? Will try it in the morning. Thanks!

#9 7 years ago

It works! Yay! She sounds lovely (much louder....but lovely)! Thanks so much! As this is my first machine i expect i will be back with questions. If is want to disconnect the round thing in the door that buzzes, do i cut the black wire, the white pair, or both?

#10 7 years ago

The round thingy i am referring to is the thing wrapped in copper wire....

1471608381309-1121966351_(resized).jpg1471608381309-1121966351_(resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

Thanks much!

#15 7 years ago

I have been on that page several times and can not figure out HOW to purchase the videos...there is not a buy it now button.

1 week later
#18 7 years ago

Foam strip looks great! The chimes do not sound clunky at all....thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MNpin66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-queen-doesnt-sing?tu=MNpin66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.