6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by cyroute
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyroute.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I'm trying to get this Jungle Queen fully working. When I start a game if the BX relay is open the game will play fine until the last ball aka 3ball or 5ball when the last ball drains the game goes through the end of ball routine but pulls in the BX relay and the playfield still has power flippers pop bumpers etc... If I try to start a game in this condition the game will reset but will start a 2 player game with player 1 and player 4 lit. If I manually reset the BX relay the game starts normally again and plays until the last ball drains. I'm not sure whats making the BX relay aka the last ball relay lock on at the end of each game. I cleaned and adjusted the U, S, AX and the BX switches everything else is working fine except this BX issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Joe

#4 6 years ago

Yeah I looked at those they both seem to be related to the startup. I can't seem to figure out why the BX relay is not releasing at the end of the game but I guess it is then causing the startup issue im having. I dont have the schematics. I was hoping someone with a JQ or a bronco or something similar could look at what happens when the last ball drains on theirs so I can double check what happens on mine.
Thanks,
Joe

#5 6 years ago

Just wanted to come back and close this out it ended up being the switches on the O relay two were closed that should of been open cleaned and adjusted them and the game is running 100%
Joe

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball
Lighting
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyroute.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-queen-bx-relay-locks-on-at-end-of-game?tu=cyroute and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.