Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

System-7_Switches.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moogrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hello, I think I've troubleshot as much as I can without asking for some advice. I have a Jungle Lord with a Rottendog MPU. When I fire a ball, all of the switches on the #3 wht-ORN Row fire. I've replaced all the diodes on that row, but the problem persists. I have tested for short and can't find any. I am not sure where to look next. Any advice would be welcome!

1 week later
#3 8 years ago

I tested as you suggested and it is definitely a board problem. I guess I will try to get a replacement or maybe talk to the dude who made the board.

1 week later
#8 8 years ago

Just to close the thread, I called the company I bought the board from, K's Arcade, and spoke to a man there who indicated he had seen this problem before (I can not remember his name). He advised me to replace chip U17 on the board. The chip is a 74HCT9114N and they sold it on their website. I replaced the chip and it all works 100%, so thanks to the man at K's Arcade for helping me out.

Just as a side note, I can not for the life of me find the chip U17 on the MPU327 schematic, so there's a likelihood I would not have been able to diagnose this given an infinite amount of time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moogrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-lord-switch-matrix-question?tu=moogrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.