Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

System-7_Switches.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pizza-Bob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

Hi all , I'm not to electronically inclined so I really can use some help . I have a chapion pub machine when I hit the ball up the middle at the heavy bag it only works intermittently. I checked all the wires and connections I think everything looks good.
When I go into the test menu and I do a single switch test, the switch does not close. The switch matrix in the manual looks different then the switch matrix in the game.
There are a lot of switches that are closed that are supposed to be open and vice versa. When I traced The wire back to the CPU board I noticed that it was plugged into the wrong socket. It was supposed to be plugged into J206 but it was plugged into J207. In the manual it says J207 not used I'm not sure if this could have damaged the board. Thanks for your help image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#7 8 years ago

Thanks I'm going to do that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

2,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pizza-Bob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-lord-switch-matrix-question?tu=Pizza-Bob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.