(Topic ID: 80957)

Jungle Lord ROMs

By tbmi

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I read on a previous post that someone came up with some additional rules for Jungle Lord (home ROMs?). Does anyone know if these ROMs are available?

#2 10 years ago

They are available, but because they are not official Williams versions, you have to brown bag it.

Google "Jungle Lord New Tricks" ROMs

#3 10 years ago

You can probably sweet talk john wart into burning them for you too if you lack a burner.

http://www.thatpinballplace.com/eproms/index.htm

#4 10 years ago

I found the file, now I just need to find someone to burn them for me.

9 months later
#5 9 years ago

Resurrecting this old thread. Does anyone have any updated information on how I could obtain a set of the custom "Home" EPROMs for the Jungle LORD machine? I saw reference to them on the IPDB website. I can't burn EPROMs myself.

1 month later
#7 9 years ago

I need some too If anyone can burn me a set I will gladly pay for them!

#8 9 years ago

Try John Wart.

If you have the images I can burn them for you.

#9 9 years ago

thanks! I may have found a set from a member who reached out to me about them, if they fall thru I will pm you bud

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-lord-roms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.