3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RonMexico
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronmexico.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

My Jungle Lord’s multi-ball is jacked up and I can’t figure out the source. The balls don’t kick out of the saucers once multiball is activated. Everything works up until the balls go in the saucers.

Once activated the countdown passes thru the scoreboard with no issues. Multi-ball timer is set for 35 sec.

The first ball will not kick out and will stay in the respective saucer as I send the 2nd ball into play via plunger.
If the 2nd ball drains, THEN the 1st ball pops out and you can continue normal 1-ball play. Otherwise, it just stays in the saucer as you play the 2nd ball.

If balls are in both saucers during multi-ball neither kicks out and don’t when the timer runs out either.

So, there is never a time where both balls are playing on the field at the same time.

Switches and undercarriage seem normal. Am I’m looking at a software issue?

Appreciate the help in advance

#3 3 years ago

Yes. Saucers work fine in solo play. The saucers just do not kick out the ball during the timed multi-ball play. The bagatelle works properly as does the kick arrow.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

I am assuming that you have confirmed that the playfield entry switch works correctly when you roll a ball quickly across it? Because it is from this switch code that the routine is called that ejects the locked ball. However, the ball will only be ejected if the right trough switch is open. Have you confirmed that the trough switches work correctly? You'll have to remove the balls to test this properly. If the trough switch is stuck close, I think that the trough-eject solenoid (instead of the lock-eject) will fire when the second ball enters the playfield but I have not tested this.

I will check these out. Thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
2,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronmexico.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-lord-multi-ball-issues-?tu=ronmexico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.