3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RonMexico
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider idealjoker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

It's not a software problem. I suspect that there may be a switch issue. So I suggest that you run the switch diagnostics and pay particular attention to the playfield entry and the two saucer switches. (But test them all.)

Based on your email it looks like the saucers work as expected in single ball play. Can you confirm this? Specifically, do they activate the bagatelle and release their balls afterwards without delay? Does the double-kick arrow work as well?

Finally, when you are in MB with one ball locked and you lock the second ball in the second saucer, does the bagatelle activate at all?

#4 3 years ago

I am assuming that you have confirmed that the playfield entry switch works correctly when you roll a ball quickly across it? Because it is from this switch code that the routine is called that ejects the locked ball. However, the ball will only be ejected if the right trough switch is open. Have you confirmed that the trough switches work correctly? You'll have to remove the balls to test this properly. If the trough switch is stuck close, I think that the trough-eject solenoid (instead of the lock-eject) will fire when the second ball enters the playfield but I have not tested this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider idealjoker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-lord-multi-ball-issues-?tu=idealjoker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.