• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGI00001 (resized).jpg
ezgif-6-a9edfa0dec92.gif
#1 4 years ago

On my Jungle lord when the bagatelle section comes to play. I've noticed that every so often the ball bounces back on the rebound rubber and hits back to the shooterlane through the ballgate.

It happens pretty regular. Say 1 out of 5 times.
How can I eliminate this? I know oil is a big no-no in pinballs but maybe a few drops of oil on the ballgate so it is snappier? Try to bend it a bit so it is lower?
Or can I somehow make the shooter less powerfull?

Since a video speaks more then a thousand words, I'll try to add a gif of the coiltest.

ezgif-6-a9edfa0dec92.gifezgif-6-a9edfa0dec92.gif
#2 4 years ago
Quoted from Pk98:

On my Jungle lord when the bagatelle section comes to play. I've noticed that every so often the ball bounces back on the rebound rubber and hits back to the shooterlane through the ballgate.
It happens pretty regular. Say 1 out of 5 times.
How can I eliminate this? I know oil is a big no-no in pinballs but maybe a few drops of oil on the ballgate so it is snappier? Try to bend it a bit so it is lower?
Or can I somehow make the shooter less powerfull?
Since a video speaks more then a thousand words, I'll try to add a gif of the coiltest.[quoted image]

Ball Gate Out of Adjustment/bent upwards:

Carefully bend the ball gate downward until the ball cannot pass.

MGI00001 (resized).jpgMGI00001 (resized).jpg
#3 4 years ago
Quoted from PINTEC:

Ball Gate Out of Adjustment/bent upwards:
Carefully bend the ball gate downward until the ball cannot pass.

Thanks PINTEC

I gave both the gate frame and the springsteel flap a little bend. It's working 10/10 times now.
So simple. I should have done it sooner!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-lord-bagatelle-problem?hl=pintec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.