• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chance (resized).jpg
image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I am new to the forum and new to pinball. I just bought a Jungle Lord Pin and it has the wrong back glass in it. Wondering if anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one.

Thanks, Skulls

#2 11 years ago

What BG do you have?

If you can't find one for sale, make your own translite:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?8860-High-Resolution-Backglass-Compilation

#3 11 years ago

RustyLizard has one. PM him

#4 11 years ago

I have the blue one, I am really new to this but looking forward to getting more into it.

#5 11 years ago

Thanks Tonymiddendorf I did and am purchasing it from him

#6 11 years ago

Awesome! Russ is a good guy!

#7 11 years ago

Thanks Tony. Skulls, I packaged it tonight and package is too large for USPS standards. They wanted $98 for Parcel Post rate. Funny part is a backglass was mailed to me in that box. I will repackage it within the time frame I originally promised and send you the invoice.

#8 11 years ago

Sweet thanks RutstyLizard I am looking forward to it .....

1 year later
#9 10 years ago

Mine blew up into 10 million pieces today. I need one too. Help

#11 10 years ago

That's not good.

#12 10 years ago

I'm totaly screwed. This item don't come up too often. No repros out there either.

#13 10 years ago

www.bgresto.com Don't worry that it's not on the list. With a little help and a borrowed sample glass, they can help you. Save the chicklets in case they are needed for color matching.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Mine blew up into 10 million pieces today.

That sucks. Agree with Mr. Bally, try BGResto.

What happened?

#15 10 years ago

Was just taking it out and in mid air it just blew up in my arms. It was like it got hit with a shotgun. I can't explain it. Very strange.

#16 10 years ago

It was probably not fully tempered, and you released the tension.

When we were closing down the shop, we threw 100s of playfield glasses in the dumpster and probably 20% of them were not tempered, and shattered into jagged shards.

#17 10 years ago

hey pin-pimp-If BGResto can't help you let me know.I have a graphics file to do a respectable translite in the meanwhile.Better if you can get BGResto to do one though,they do good work if you can get through to them.Let us know how it works out.Check out my thread on the Jungle Lord translite.

3 years later
#18 7 years ago
Quoted from jukehero1:

hey pin-pimp-If BGResto can't help you let me know.I have a graphics file to do a respectable translite in the meanwhile.Better if you can get BGResto to do one though,they do good work if you can get through to them.Let us know how it works out.Check out my thread on the Jungle Lord translite.

Any way you could share that file?

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from BlackWaterOp:

Any way you could share that file?

That post was three years ago and that guy hasn't visited Pinside on his account since August 1st, 2015.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

That post was three years ago and that guy hasn't visited Pinside on his account since August 1st, 2015.

chance (resized).jpgchance (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jungle-lord-back-glass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.