• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Doomer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jumping Jack F relay (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Doomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

E-Delay Relay on my JJ stays energized on start up and drop target coils fire constantly even thought they are all reset (up position). Score motor rotates constantly. What is causing that coil to stay energized?
Thanks
Doomer

#3 4 years ago

Mark,
Thanks for that. will check that today.
Frank

3 weeks later
#4 4 years ago

Well with help from Dave M. My JJ lives again. Still has some issues but nothing major I don't think. Looking for a copy of the instruction card.
10,000 unit is getting a extra pulse which turns the score reel on player one to 1...Any thoughts

#6 4 years ago

Thanks for the post. Printed the instruction card

#7 4 years ago

Need to rebuild my JJ pop bumpers need skirts and caps. Steve Young doesn't seem to have them listed. Any suggestions?

#10 4 years ago

Ok will check again. Thanks

#11 4 years ago

So almost done with JJ. Player up unit sticky. Does not switch to player two or back to player one unless I do it manually. Not sure I want to attempt a complete disassemble. May just try and lube the pivot points. Any suggestions or pointers. Still getting that extra pulse on start on player one that turns the 10M reel to one?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Doomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jumping-jacks-1?tu=Doomer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.