Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-04-06 16.26.44.jpg
jj-Transformer (resized).jpg
jumping-jack-startup (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Doomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

My JJ has only power to the back box illumination. No power in any playfield relays. Fuses are good. Transformer looks crispy. Tilt and player 1 are lit in back box.
Just sent for schematic. Any ideas.
Thanks
Doomer

#3 6 years ago

Yes, credits on the credit unit. Does not start when I hit the replay button.
Thanks

#5 6 years ago

Thanks. I will check it out

#6 6 years ago

So this is the transformer in the JJ. Not sure what the voltage should read on the lugs. Trying to find power so I can jump the "S" relay to see if the game will start. Schematic coming in mail. there is power at the main fuse in the bottom of the cabinet. Any help or ideas. I could take the door apart to see why the replay button is not doing anything. Not sure what that would accomplish.
Thanks
Frank

jj-Transformer (resized).jpgjj-Transformer (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

Thanks. Tried that nothing happens.

#10 6 years ago

Ok got game to start tilt switch in bottom of rabbit stuck closed. Score motor now runs
continually

#11 6 years ago

F and O relays fire continually along with target reset coils when start game is activated . Games remaining does not count down. Looks like some one jammed the switch

2018-04-06 16.26.44.jpg2018-04-06 16.26.44.jpg

#13 6 years ago

Ok. What do I need to do to fix it. Thanks

#15 6 years ago

Yes . Seems to not release the tension. May try taking out that screw it is stuck on

#17 6 years ago

Thanks for the update. I think the zero switch on the score reel may be dirty score reels try to reset at start up even though I set them all to zero.

#18 6 years ago

I was able to release the tension on the stepper unit. Unit is not seized but does move correctly when I activate the solenoid. Seems it is not engaging the gear correctly. Does not turn credit wheel. Seems to be stuck. Will need to take it apart and clean and reassemble. Bakelite is still bent. will have to fix that.
Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Doomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jumping-jack?tu=Doomer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.