Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by wayout440
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 months ago

I see Pinside lists Jumping Jack value at 1700. This is a good bit more than most EMs that I see. Is this a realistic value for this title? Thanks for any input.

#2 6 months ago

Totally depends on condition. Why don't you include pics with your request, then we can give you a more realistic value estimate.

#3 6 months ago
Quoted from Dono:

Totally depends on condition. Why don't you include pics with your request, then we can give you a more realistic value estimate.

It's in good shape but I find it strange that it is almost double what most EMs are worth. I am mostly looking at average value which just seems strangely high so I am wondering if this is legitimate. I know the pinside values are not always accurate but I mostly see them listed lower than what they sell for.

#4 6 months ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I know the pinside values are not always accurate but I mostly see them listed lower than what they sell for.

Well, review the archived ads to see what people were putting them out for. Of course, sale ads that are ended are not always a great source of value. Like Dono said, condition is the real decider.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&keywords=&ad_machine_key=1969&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&radius_distancekm=0&sort_by=ad_end_date&sort_order=DESC#results

#5 6 months ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I see Pinside lists Jumping Jack value at 1700. This is a good bit more than most EMs that I see. Is this a realistic value for this title? Thanks for any input.

I don’t see that value being accurate based on theme alone.

#6 6 months ago

Historical sales data puts this one as what I perceive as about average EM value: $600-700 reconditioned but unrestored, $1200-1300 fully restored. There are outliers.

#7 6 months ago
Quoted from AndrewP:

Historical sales data puts this one as what I perceive as about average EM value: $600-700 reconditioned but unrestored, $1200-1300 fully restored. There are outliers.

Yep, I concur, nice recap.

#8 6 months ago

And the 4-player Jack In The Box is listed at $370-$430, so go figure.

#9 5 months ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I concur with the other responders. Unfortunately the value means very little without the condition listed. Most Jumping Jacks in average condition sell for under $1K. A high quality machine might go for the $1700 for collector quality or a full restoration, but that would be sold to a very specific type of hobbyist and a rare example.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside