3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Budski
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Looking for some help on my Jumping Jack. On startup everything resets and then adds 50 points and sometimes 100 and 150 through the 10s scoring reel. If I tip up the playfield it keeps running up the score by 10s. I looked over all the rollover switches and the lower count switches behind the "O" rings and do not see any issues with the gap. The other issue is when I try to add the second player it resets the game all over again?

#3 3 years ago

I replaced all the drop targets and it worked fine for awhile. I've looked at the drop target contacts on each switch and they look good. I'll go back and check again. Thanks for the pointer on the 2nd player not coming in.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

Drop targets are worth 50 points. How do all the switches look on the target bank?
You cannot add a second player after the first player has scored any points. The game will completely reset.

Thanks leckmeck, you hit it just right. I had replaced all of the drop targets and cleaned and gapped the switches and either bumped one or when I picked up the playfield hit it. It was one on the end. Thanks...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jumping-jack-starting-and-adding-player-issue?tu=Budski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.