By leckmeck

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0856E6CA-2932-4452-BE17-045A1422C649 (resized).jpeg
Jumping Jack Score Motor Board Labels.pdf (PDF preview)
#1 3 years ago

I made these for my last project and thought I’d share. It’s an uncompressed PDF and should look razor sharp when you print it. Hope they help somebody else.

Jumping Jack Score Motor Board Labels.pdfJumping Jack Score Motor Board Labels.pdf
#2 3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to post these. I have a JJ waiting for refurb which is missing a few labels. Also, some are more generic for use on other machines.

One question. Do you have any suggestions on a paper stock that mimics the thickness and coloration of the original labels?

Thanks!
Alex

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from gameroomfan:

Thanks for taking the time to post these. I have a JJ waiting for refurb which is missing a few labels. Also, some are more generic for use on other machines.
One question. Do you have any suggestions on a paper stock that mimics the thickness and coloration of the original labels?
Thanks!
Alex

Michaels sells a cream-colored card stock that is a pleasing resemblance. Consider getting a laminator. Most of these labels were printed on coated paper. The lamination provides a nice sheen and protection.

0856E6CA-2932-4452-BE17-045A1422C649 (resized).jpeg0856E6CA-2932-4452-BE17-045A1422C649 (resized).jpeg
#4 3 years ago

Do you mind if I put the file on my website http://www.inkochnito.nl ?

Peter

#5 3 years ago

Thanks for posting these.
I’ve read other posts where glossy photo paper was suggested. I may give that a shot.

Dave

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

Do you mind if I put the file on my website http://www.inkochnito.nl ?
Peter

Be my guest, Peter.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

I made these for my last project and thought I’d share. It’s an uncompressed PDF and should look razor sharp when you print it. Hope they help somebody else.
[quoted image]

Sounds good. Thanks man!

1 week later
#8 3 years ago

You Rock!

1 year later
#9 2 years ago

Just what my next project needs. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jumping-jack-score-motor-board-labels?hl=dgampguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.