View topic image gallery

Message_1630530279955 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Message_1629496140886 (resized).jpg
JJ thousands relay (resized).JPG
Message_1629420166391 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crassmage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Ok, friend gave me project jumping jack. Many cosmetic issues but game starts and plays, mostly. Here are the remaining issues:

SEE NUMBER 3

1)SOLVED(CLEANED UP AND ADJUSTED ALL TUE SWITCH BANKS IN THE HEAD AND RESOLDERED A LOOSE WIRE) can play a 2 player game but will play all of player 1s 3 balls first, then player 2 can play a ball then it goes back to player 1 after just the 1 ball. I have no idea..

2) SOLVED (CLEANED THE HUNDREDS SWITCH BANK)on both player reels the 100s wont advance the 1000s. So from 900 it will just go to 000 upon scoring 100 points. But if i hit the 3000 point shot, the 1000s reel will read 3000 points.

3) if left(red) top out hole is lit the upper most right lane (yellow side)wont score, nor will the left mid rollover lane by top left flipper. But if the yellow out hole on top is lit everything scores correctly.

Thank you for any pointers, i have inspected but not cleaned relay banks I and J and adjusted them to no avail.(pertaining to issue 3)
Message_1629420166391 (resized).jpgMessage_1629420166391 (resized).jpg

#3 2 years ago

Thanks for the tips. When it becomea fully functional i plan to get a glass for it and take care of the cabinet.

#5 2 years ago

Thanks i hope so too. My first impressions were not good, but as i figure the game out i like it. Ordering glass and stencils tomorrow. Head has been repaired by a fellow pinsider and all was stripped, sanded,primed,sanded,basecoat and then another sand and coat today. Then i will move on to more maintanence and playfield shopping.

Message_1629496140886 (resized).jpgMessage_1629496140886 (resized).jpg
#6 2 years ago

Solved a couple issues but cannot figure out the final one. Any ideas? Thanks again to all

#8 2 years ago

So once i completed a 2 player game with no hiccups. I turned it off, sat and had a victory drink, thought i should take a video of it finally working...this is the video. Game is a stinker...
So before i can address the last previous issue i need to play catch up.

#9 2 years ago

So game mostly functions other than #3. Im hoping to go through and clean and adjust whatever i can and go from there.
Thanks again

#13 2 years ago

I will check that. Its pretty much the last thing needed to get game fully working(#3) that and the player "wheel" in the back needs som more cleaning.

Thank you

#14 2 years ago

Jumping jack fully works, thanks for all the help. Fun game. Just need a back panel/door....

Message_1630530279955 (resized).jpgMessage_1630530279955 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crassmage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jumping-jack-help?tu=crassmage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.