Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by boilerman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have not been looking to add an EM to my line-up at all but a buddy of mine just texted me a photo from a second-hand store locally with one for sale.

I don't anything about it and am not even sure what they are asking. I figured I'd at least ask for some input. Generally speaking I don't think I'm at all interested but was curious to see what others thought.

Thanks,

Darin

#2 9 years ago

I have never played Jumpin' Jacks but Williams games from the early 60s are very well built and take a certain amount of skill to play. I have one from that era and am constantly on the hunt for more.

If you prefer games with long ball times, ball saves, and all the other modern conveniences, then this may not be the game for you. But if it was me, I'd go down there and check it out, because I like them all!

#3 9 years ago

My buddy Vic Camp had one once. I thought it was pretty cool. Nice big boobie chicks in tight outfits. Too bad they have goofy rabbit ears on. He sold to someone overseas. I've only seen one other one. If it's cheap you should grab it.

#4 9 years ago

I think they're asking $1500 which seems way out of the park for what I'd be willing to spend. A couple hundred? Sure. But no way (at least for me) am I willing to spend that much.

4 months later
#5 9 years ago

It seems I have the Jumpin Jack's in question... from the Karma Thrift Store? When I looked at it they were asking $800 for a non working machine, down from $1600-ish as I recall. I offered $350 and the manager accepted.

My first EM.... cleaned a bunch of contacts and cleaned/lubed several mechanics and it works pretty good now.

btw, anyone got a clear pic of the 25 cent relay?

#6 9 years ago

one of my favorite backglasses!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jumpin-jacks-emthoughts-and-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.