Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ChrisS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140712_224342.jpg
    IMG_20140712_212225 (1).jpg
    IMG_20140712_174525.jpg
    image.jpg
    LR.JPG
    ballsoffurypic20.jpg
    Ping Pong.JPG
    AC:DC.JPG
    109067.jpg
    SnS.JPG
    Picture 6.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider animesuperj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

PING FOR THE PARTY.
    New Machine for the living room set up.
    Something different.

chris

Another way to lose a dollar!

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Dollars for Bowling and Ping Pong. That's what all the cool kids are doing.

And bubble hockey.

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Well RalghWiggum proved he can take all our dollars in that at the last party.
    chris

Surprise surprise, Tim wins more money. I've just learned to accept that if I play him at anything, I'll end up owing him a dollar.

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from kid_ego:

Maybe just gift him $1 via PayPal now to save yourself the hassle.

I'm sure I owe him a few bucks anyway from the times I borrowed a dollar to get in games. Maybe that's the way to do it from now on.....hmmm.....

1 week later
    #88 9 years ago

As always, I had a great time. Thanks for hosting again, and for the food. I'm still full from eating so much. Had a great time playing pins and hanging out with everyone. Your neighbor is hilarious as well. Glad no one killed him when he went down to the basement to get a beer.

#93 9 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

We were winding down on some dollar games on SnS (sorry Hilton, I think your scores are gone) around 12:30 when this random dude just shows up outside just kind of staring through the window by the door. We open the door and he just walks in hammered as all get out, with an empty cup looking for more to drink. He bitches about the alcohol selection upstairs and then bitches about the food that is still there. He was about 5 seconds from physically being shown the exit, but we left it amicable as Chris has to live next to him...

He also was looking for more to drink because of his mother in law being over, which thankfully he only mentioned once.....I mean 8,000 times.

#110 9 years ago
    Quoted from jonogo:

Half the frames he wasn't even looking at the game when he'd hit a strike.

It probably was the best thing to watch happen all night. That 300 game was crazy. I would have done better than an 84 if everyone else wasn't stealing all the strikes from the game.....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider animesuperj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/july-12th-pinball-party-se-wi-53147?tu=animesuperj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.