Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190728_135424 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135616 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135614 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135549 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135459 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135842 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135449 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135444 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135626 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135439 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135254 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yobrewster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Julie The Pinball Pachinko

Added: 2019-07-30 05:59:14 UTC • Ended: August 11th, 2019

Price

$ 450 (Firm)

Price is firm

For sale: Julie The Pinball Pachinko + Battle Counter + Card Reader + Julie Themed Bucket + Lots of Pachinko Balls

Pachinko is already in a wooden frame and excellent condition ready to play. It comes with a card reader to emulate that parlor feeling and a battle counter for extra excitement. Here is a quick video of the small flippers in the game:

Pickup preferred due to weight. Weight of balls is 18lbs and weight of pachinko in wooden frame is 85lbs. Shipping is available at $150.

Item photos

20190728_135424 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135616 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135614 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135449 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135549 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135444 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135459 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135439 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135842 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135626 (resized).jpg
    20190728_135254 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are yobrewster's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to yobrewster's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Aledo, IL, US

#4 4 years ago

Me too to be honest especially given the fact that it even comes with a battle counter, card reader, lots of balls, and it is already build into a wooden frame ready to play. This site might be the wrong place to post this though .

Quoted from goatdan:

Considering what I've been offered for mine, I'm shocked you still have this.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from luckymoey:

Have you posted it on Pachitalk?

I did a couple of hours ago. Thank you for the suggestion.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

...I mean.....it's pickup only.

I'm not sure how to ship it. With balls and the wooden frame, it weighs 110lbs. I checked with ups and shipping was over $400!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Ship the balls with usps flat rate boxes. They’re a huge chunk of the weight.

Good point on the balls. They're about 18lbs which still leaves about 85lbs for the frame itself. Usps only allows up to 70lbs and the only option i have with ups would be to ship it by air fo where somebody wanted it. Not sure why i cant ship ground since it is only 11 hours away from here.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

These things are massively cool. You said there’s a website for them??? What on earth does the card reader and battle counter piece do?
    These things are boring, I know, but the cool factor is high.

The card reader allows you to play pachinko like you do in a parlor. You in essence load credits on the card and those credits will give you balls. Its a pretty cool concept. The battle counter basically keeps track on how well you're doing and starts flashing like crazy when you hit the bonus. You can never have enough flashy lights when you play pachinko.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Ship the balls with usps flat rate boxes. They’re a huge chunk of the weight.

This might be tge solution. It looks when i do it like this tgat i csn ship it ground for about $150. Thank you!

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from luckymoey:

You may want to offer to just ship the cell as an option. Most people looking for this title will already have other games in the Lumina frame, and will pay close to the same as the full machine. Sell the balls separately on eBay. EBay is also probably your best bet to sell the machine beyond Pachitalk.

Good point, I had a nible but the $150 in shipping turned them off. If I end up selling it on ebay, i'll probably just exclude all the extra stuff and just worry about the frame itself. Thanks for the tips!

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from MattElder:

Is this still available or not?

Just sent you a text message. Thank you for reaching out.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Im sure there is a better place to sell it than on here. I have had a few pachinko and pachislo machines, and they were all incredibly difficult to sell...even the nice, working, and rare ones.

I've had a few ppl reach out but amazon has spoiled us with "free" shipping. The $150 shipping cost freaks ppl out! Lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yobrewster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/julie-the-pinball-pachinko?tu=yobrewster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.