11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190728_135424 (resized).jpg
20190728_135616 (resized).jpg
20190728_135614 (resized).jpg
20190728_135549 (resized).jpg
20190728_135459 (resized).jpg
20190728_135842 (resized).jpg
20190728_135449 (resized).jpg
20190728_135444 (resized).jpg
20190728_135626 (resized).jpg
20190728_135439 (resized).jpg
20190728_135254 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 11 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 450 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

Julie The Pinball Pachinko

Added: July 30th, 2019 Ended: August 11th, 2019

Item description

For sale: Julie The Pinball Pachinko + Battle Counter + Card Reader + Julie Themed Bucket + Lots of Pachinko Balls

Pachinko is already in a wooden frame and excellent condition ready to play. It comes with a card reader to emulate that parlor feeling and a battle counter for extra excitement. Here is a quick video of the small flippers in the game:

Pickup preferred due to weight. Weight of balls is 18lbs and weight of pachinko in wooden frame is 85lbs. Shipping is available at $150.

Item photos

20190728_135424 (resized).jpg
20190728_135616 (resized).jpg
20190728_135614 (resized).jpg
20190728_135449 (resized).jpg
20190728_135549 (resized).jpg
20190728_135444 (resized).jpg
20190728_135459 (resized).jpg
20190728_135439 (resized).jpg
20190728_135842 (resized).jpg
20190728_135626 (resized).jpg
20190728_135254 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Aledo, IL, US

Seller insights

These are yobrewster's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to yobrewster's stats page

#2 11 months ago

Even after watching the video, I have no idea what is going on in this thing.

#3 11 months ago

Considering what I've been offered for mine, I'm shocked you still have this.

#4 11 months ago

Me too to be honest especially given the fact that it even comes with a battle counter, card reader, lots of balls, and it is already build into a wooden frame ready to play. This site might be the wrong place to post this though .

Quoted from goatdan:

Considering what I've been offered for mine, I'm shocked you still have this.

#5 11 months ago

Have you posted it on Pachitalk?

#6 11 months ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Have you posted it on Pachitalk?

I did a couple of hours ago. Thank you for the suggestion.

#7 11 months ago
Quoted from yobrewster:

Me too to be honest especially given the fact that it even comes with a battle counter, card reader, lots of balls, and it is already build into a wooden frame ready to play. This site might be the wrong place to post this though .

...I mean.....it's pickup only. You have to find someone that is within their desired driving distance, AND that reads Pinside/Pachitalk, AND that wants this specific pachinko.

And let's be honest here... a single pachinko machine is about the most boring thing known to mankind. And I say this having owned 3, and a few pachislots. The newer they are, the more interesting they can be, but in general.....turn the knob, shoot the balls, aim for the center hole, and watch pretty lights YAY.

#8 11 months ago
Quoted from Frax:

...I mean.....it's pickup only.

I'm not sure how to ship it. With balls and the wooden frame, it weighs 110lbs. I checked with ups and shipping was over $400!

#9 11 months ago

Ship the balls with usps flat rate boxes. They’re a huge chunk of the weight.

#10 11 months ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Good point on the balls. They're about 18lbs which still leaves about 85lbs for the frame itself. Usps only allows up to 70lbs and the only option i have with ups would be to ship it by air fo where somebody wanted it. Not sure why i cant ship ground since it is only 11 hours away from here.

#11 11 months ago

These things are massively cool. You said there’s a website for them??? What on earth does the card reader and battle counter piece do?
These things are boring, I know, but the cool factor is high.

#12 11 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

These things are massively cool. You said there’s a website for them??? What on earth does the card reader and battle counter piece do?
These things are boring, I know, but the cool factor is high.

The card reader allows you to play pachinko like you do in a parlor. You in essence load credits on the card and those credits will give you balls. Its a pretty cool concept. The battle counter basically keeps track on how well you're doing and starts flashing like crazy when you hit the bonus. You can never have enough flashy lights when you play pachinko.

#13 11 months ago
Quoted from HHaase:

This might be tge solution. It looks when i do it like this tgat i csn ship it ground for about $150. Thank you!

#14 11 months ago

There are pachinko collectors that will pay significant money to ship the right machine. I haven’t followed the hobby for years but believe this is still a sought after, pretty hard to find machine.

You may want to offer to just ship the cell as an option. Most people looking for this title will already have other games in the Lumina frame, and will pay close to the same as the full machine. Sell the balls separately on eBay. EBay is also probably your best bet to sell the machine beyond Pachitalk.

I recently had someone reach out to me and pay $1000 for a hard to find title.

#15 11 months ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

You may want to offer to just ship the cell as an option. Most people looking for this title will already have other games in the Lumina frame, and will pay close to the same as the full machine. Sell the balls separately on eBay. EBay is also probably your best bet to sell the machine beyond Pachitalk.

Good point, I had a nible but the $150 in shipping turned them off. If I end up selling it on ebay, i'll probably just exclude all the extra stuff and just worry about the frame itself. Thanks for the tips!

#16 11 months ago
Quoted from yobrewster:

Ad listing: Julie The Pinball Pachinko

PM sent....

#18 11 months ago

Is this still available or not?

#19 11 months ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Is this still available or not?

Just sent you a text message. Thank you for reaching out.

#20 11 months ago

Im sure there is a better place to sell it than on here. I have had a few pachinko and pachislo machines, and they were all incredibly difficult to sell...even the nice, working, and rare ones.

#21 11 months ago
Quoted from yobrewster:

The card reader allows you to play pachinko like you do in a parlor. You in essence load credits on the card and those credits will give you balls. Its a pretty cool concept. The battle counter basically keeps track on how well you're doing and starts flashing like crazy when you hit the bonus. You can never have enough flashy lights when you play pachinko.

Oh neat, I hadn't even noticed this before. Heck, this makes me kind of want it even though I have one!

#22 11 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Im sure there is a better place to sell it than on here. I have had a few pachinko and pachislo machines, and they were all incredibly difficult to sell...even the nice, working, and rare ones.

I've had a few ppl reach out but amazon has spoiled us with "free" shipping. The $150 shipping cost freaks ppl out! Lol

#23 11 months ago

150 is about what I would've expected. People....come on. Will pay 400 bucks to ship a 300 lb pinball machine, but not 150 to ship a 100lb pachinko.

Okay. I guess by weight you're being charged more, but a pachinko is a hell of a lot more fragile than a pinball machine.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside