6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Chitownpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 52 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    20160903_142649 (resized).jpg
    20160913_213311 (resized).jpg
    20161101_101935 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).png
    image-484.jpg
    image-49.jpg
    image-4.jpg
    IMG_2523.JPG
    photo.JPG
    750-2.JPG

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 6 years ago

Anybody got a jukebox in the gameroom, what brand? Im looking at some with ipod hookups, dont care about cds.

#2 6 years ago

I have a 1971 sea-burg full of records...no Cd's good old school

#3 6 years ago

We have a 1972 Seeburg and a bookcase full of 45s.

USC2.jpg

#4 6 years ago

I have a Rowe CD100 hideaway with the separate wall unit. Not as bulky as the regular CD boxes but it would be neat to incorporate iPod into it.

#5 6 years ago

Does this count? It plays Mp3s... Fast forward to 1:00 to see the jukebox portion

#6 6 years ago

I have a nice 1954 Seeburg R with plenty of 45s.

#7 6 years ago

We have a Rock-Ola CD Bubbler Jukebox (walnut) that we bought new a couple of years ago. It holds 100 CDs - we have it pretty much full (96 or 97 CDs). However, I must say that we use the IPOD hookup probably 90% of the time. We listen to music everyday. It sits in our living room - the colors are very impressive. It looks like a Tron pinball full of LEDs at night. When someone enters our house they invariabiliy head straight for it. Very good sound. We love it.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from jamesdeloris:

We have a Rock-Ola CD Bubbler Jukebox (walnut) that we bought new a couple of years ago.

We have the same one. I just replaced the battery for the first time. That's the only thing I did since I bought it about 10 years ago. 600 watts of power baybeee

#9 6 years ago

NSM Gemfire. I have went the 45 route and though it's cool, I enjoy the modern convenience of CD's.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from paragon66x:

NSM Gemfire. I have went the 45 route and though it's cool, I enjoy the modern convenience of CD's.

Plus it's a wall mount so I don't give up premium floor space.

#11 6 years ago

Im looking at the rock-olas, those are nice. Most my music is on my ipod but I like the cd option, looks cool on the bubbler. How about a picture?

#12 6 years ago

Here are 2 of mine.I have 2 others.A 1954 Seeburg model R and Wurlitzer One More Time there.

myjuke1.jpg myjuke1a.jpg

#13 6 years ago

Jukehero, are you a collector or seller? Wurlitzer, thats....German?

#14 6 years ago

I've got a Seeburg 222 (1960) in my basement. It holds 80 45s, and is loaded with records from about 1953-2012.

I also have a later-model RockOla (still plays 45s) in my garage, that's my dad's. For that matter, my dad has about 20 jukeboxes from 1938-1965 in his place. Going to coin op shows with him is what got me into pins and arcade games in the first place.

#15 6 years ago

They are like pinball machines....Once you get one you can't stop yourself.Next thing you know you don't have anywhere to put any more of them.The original Wurlitzers were made in America but the The later ones,like the "One More Time" I have here are made in Germany.No comparison the original Wurlitzers are far,far better pieces of hardware.I have 5 grand and 2 years into restoring the "R" in the picture above.Worth it though, it's beautiful and there is nothing like the combination of Vacuum tubes and vinyl.Especially late at night with the lights off and Frank Sinatra playing....it can take you back in time..

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from jukehero1:

I have 5 grand and 2 years into restoring the "R" in the picture above.Worth it though, it's beautiful and there is nothing like the combination of Vacuum tubes and vinyl.Especially late at night with the lights off and Frank Sinatra playing....it can take you back in time..

Your R is absolutely stunning. Mine was a lot nicer until I saw yours...

#17 6 years ago

Wurlitzer 1015 OMT CD here. The jukebox is new but looks old, the clock is an original from an old diner in Long Beach, CA

dsc00325.jpg DSC00326.JPG

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from cburnett11:

jukehero1 said:

I have 5 grand and 2 years into restoring the "R" in the picture above.Worth it though, it's beautiful and there is nothing like the combination of Vacuum tubes and vinyl.Especially late at night with the lights off and Frank Sinatra playing....it can take you back in time..

Your R is absolutely stunning. Mine was a lot nicer until I saw yours...

I agree! Worth some gold Im sure. Thats the version that got me loving jukebox. The remade wurlitzer version is nice, cant justify spending that much but sure is pretty.

#19 6 years ago

That clock is seriously cool ! That would fetch some serious dough at a show somewhere. By the way there is $1500 just in chrome work on the "R" there.

#20 6 years ago

Heres the remake I was referring to.

Classic2100_Sml44202822.jpg

#21 6 years ago

Jukehero1:

Just curious why your R has the "stereo" label?

#22 6 years ago

It was like that when I bought it. Some operator a long,long time ago when the whole "STEREO" thing first started and everyone was screaming for "STEREO" he likely just slapped that Stereo sticker on there and told everyone it had Stereo sound...I thought it was so funny and so unique and a part of the history of this particular machine that I left it on.It's absolutely as it left the factory though,including a mono vacuum tube amp.

#23 6 years ago

I see your 'R' and raise mine. Mine does not have the 'waterfalls' though.

I also have a Rockola 423 in storage and a couple newer Rowe's that play 45's and CD's.

DSC00736.JPG

#24 6 years ago

I raise you another Seeburg hf100r

Here is ours I restored a few months back.
    Ours is loaded with some 60's, retro 80's and classic country

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-my-restoration-on-our-1954-seeburg-hf100r-jukebox-lots-of-pics

#26 6 years ago

I have 2 Wurlitzer omt's and a 4008 bubbler speaker to match!

#27 6 years ago

I forgot I have a pair of those Wurlitzer 4008 wall speakers as well, came from the same diner as the clock.

#28 6 years ago

well this is a good thread for me to post i have one for sale - i just did a favor and traded a game to a friend for his jukebox. i think it's a seeburg b in nice shape. i will take a picture and post it later today.

i would trade for a decent pin (not an a title - unless of course that's what you want to give) - or cash

i do have a restored and gorgeous c i would sell or trade - then i would just keep the b - i will snap pictures of that also - but that one i traded a 68 mustang for years ago and would want a lot for - thanks ed

#29 6 years ago

No room to have a juke any longer.

I feel like you should either go ipod docking station or classic jukebox; not really sure how I feel about the ipod ones that look like rock ola bubblers.

#30 6 years ago

1947 Seeburg Trashcan
    1952 AMI D80
    1959 Seeburg 220

Like Jukehero1 said, they are kind of like pinball machines. Once you get one you want another. I have some friends that have over 40.
    Alex

#31 6 years ago

I've got; Wurlitzer 500 (1938), Wurl 800 (1940), Wurl 1650 (1954)
    and Seeburg HF-100R (1954). Would suggest the last one. Good sound
    and look. Plenty still around but not cheap.
    Steve

#32 6 years ago

Cool stuff. I'm trying to get a virtual juke setup (may not have been a good idea to post that in this thread )

I've been having problems finding a good UI. Due to space, I'd like to get the monitor just mounted flush into one of my interior walls.

#33 6 years ago

Jukebox to right. CD's, but simulates the old style. Picks CD and moves it down to be read by laser. I've seen them with the Ipod connection. You can also put these on the wall with extension speakers.

ted_game_room_5.jpg

#34 6 years ago

1977 Rockola 470. It holds 80 45's for a total of 160 tunes. I've had it over 9 years and it still sounds great. The kids and I took a snow day yesterday and jammed it out all day. Eddie Money was the most popular artist by a large margin.

P1010308.jpg P5150389.jpg

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

We have a 1972 Seeburg and a bookcase full of 45s.

Great! I got the exact same one next to my pinball machines. Great sound and model.
    Greetings from the netherlands,

BasD

#36 6 years ago

I have a Seeburg M100C that I restored about 20 years ago, still works great. Needs a good cleaning because it doesn't get enough use. When jukes as well as pins just sit around, the contact points get dirty and need some TLC. I did another one for my daughter and her husband for their rec room, they have it full of 80s songs.

#37 6 years ago

I've got a Wurlitzer 1015-OMT with 45's in the corner and a Wurlitzer Model 1800 next to the soda fountain. Both are equipped to operate from the wallboxes on the bar countertop. There's a Seeburg V200 in the workshop awaiting restoration. It's the exact same jukebox that I played as a small child in my grandfather's taxi stand.

Jim

DSC03682.jpg Wurlitzer_Model_1800_jukebox.jpg

#38 6 years ago

I am searching for a mid 70's to early 80's Jukebox. Haven't found a good one in my area yet. If anyone in the midwest knows of one, let me know.

#39 6 years ago

I've got an AMI/ROWE R-90 that plays 45s and CDs. I got it for a really good price, but it's not what I consider one of the really attractive jukeboxes like some are posting pics of here. It is kind of a dull, boring back of the room juke. It sounds pretty good though and for the $175 I paid for it, not bad. However, it will likely be sold one day for either more pin room or a nicer looking juke to take its place.

#40 6 years ago

I've got a Wurlitzer 1015 and a Seeburg 100r. The 1015 is just eye candy. The 100r is a great machine. Loaded up with bad 80's music.

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

I've got an AMI/ROWE R-90 that plays 45s and CDs.

Funny, I've actually got 1.5 of those. R-92's both project machines I was going to put up in the OT forum for the New England folks fairly cheap. Not a bad machine, but yeah not heavy on the bling factor.

#42 6 years ago

mmmm Rockola 470 I have always liked the look of that juke

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hot_Rod_Grille:

I've got a Wurlitzer 1015-OMT with 45's in the corner and a Wurlitzer Model 1800 next to the soda fountain. Both are equipped to operate from the wallboxes on the bar countertop. There's a Seeburg V200 in the workshop awaiting restoration. It's the exact same jukebox that I played as a small child in my grandfather's taxi stand.
    Jim

Whoa! Nice room!!

#44 6 years ago

1966 Seeburg SS-160 Stereo Showcase
    45rpms

Gameroom_032.JPG

#45 6 years ago

I have 5 jukes... Wurlitzer 700 (1941) and 1900 (1956) rockola 1428 (1948) seeburg HF 100R (1954) and seeburg VL 200 (1955)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#46 6 years ago

kdk_1614.jpgkdk_1615.jpgkdk_1616.jpgkdk_1617.jpghere are my jukeboxes - the first one wrap up in the garage is the one for sale or trade. i think it's a seeburg b kdk_1614.jpg kdk_1615.jpg kdk_1616.jpg kdk_1617.jpg

#47 6 years ago

here are my others - i would sell the nsm wall box for $400 loaded with 100 cds - something might be wrong with the sound as my wife told me after she moved it the sound is not working right.

the c i would sell if somebody offers crazy money - then i would just keep the b

thanks ed

kdk_1612.jpg kdk_1613.jpg kdk_1618.jpg

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

here are my others - i would sell the nsm wall box for $400 loaded with 100 cds - something might be wrong with the sound as my wife told me after she moved it the sound is not working right.

the c i would sell if somebody offers crazy money - then i would just keep the b

thanks ed

I like the wall box. If I was closer I'd probably be interested. I like having a jukebox, but hate the valuable floor space it takes up. A wall box would be a perfect solution.

#49 6 years ago

This is my 2001 rockola fireball. Pinballs may come and go but this will always stay in my home bar.

jb_010.JPG

#50 6 years ago

This is my 2012, 22" touchscreen jukebox with 6000 albums installed.

2,400 watts of crystal clean power.

2n9g7sg.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 109.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 16.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 14.00
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 7.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 150.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 45.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    LightAndTimeArt
    $ 149.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 209.99
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside