P1081305.JPG
P1081288.JPG
during_cabinet.jpg
before_rside.jpg
before_tearedown3.jpg
IMG_8090.JPG
AMI6.jpg
AMI7.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider abc12346038.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Can anyone point me to someone or something that can provide me with current market values/pricing on jukeboxes?

I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Hey Jeff, is there a particular jukebox you're looking at? My dad's a jukebox collector - I could check with him for a resource if you're looking for a large list of prices, or could ask him about a particular box if you want.

Thanks, Collin!

I PM'd you via Pinsidemail.

Thanks!
Jeff

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

I went through this same decision process a couple of years ago. At first I was only interested in one of the older machines that only played 45s. I looked at a couple (Seeburg and a Wurlitzer) but then realized this was not what I wanted. After considerable research we bought a Rock-Ola CD Blubber Jukebox (Walnut). It holds 100 CDs. We pretty much have it full (96 or 97 CDs). However, I must say that we use the iPod probably 90% of the time. I don't know how many total songs we have but it is in the thousands. We listen to music every day. It sits in our living room - the colors are very impressive (especially at night). When a guest enters our house they invariability head straight for it. Very good sound. A new one will probably cost somewhere in the $6,000 range - give or take a few hundred. If I could only keep one - my Tron Pro or my Rock-Ola Jukebox.... goodbye Tron. Do yourself a big favor Jeff, get a Rock-Ola or a Wurlitzer CD Jukebox.

James,

This is very helpful information and I appreciate your feedback!

I *love* Rock-Ola Bubblers!

Thanks,
Jeff

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

I might be able to help as I keep my eye on them and I've owned and restored a few of them over the years. Currently right now, I have a 1954 Seeburg HF100R. I posted a restoration thread about it a few months back with lots of pics.

Hey, Craig!

I PM'd you...

Thanks for the reply to my post!
Jeff

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from RockChalk:

I wish i could find someone to work on my 1958 AMI-120. I've done most of the cosmetic part myself, but the mechanical part stumps me.

Your cosmetic work is stunning!

Excellent work!
Jeff

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Rockchalk
To bad you arn't closer to Denver, I have an AMI/ROWE tech in our shop. If you wanted to bring it to Denver I'm sure he would be up for working on it.
As for the OP. Can you tell us what kinda of jukebox you want? CD, 45, 78, Digital?
I'm a AMI/Rowe Distributor.

Thanks for the follow-up post!

I have PM'd you via Pinsidemail and am hopeful you can help to shed some additional light...

Thanks again,
Jeff

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider abc12346038.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jukebox-pricing?tu=abc12346038 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.