You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4738 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4411 (resized).jpeg
67607909448__354612D0-9B0C-446B-9AC8-8AE28C40F83A (resized).jpeg
67485612688__9554FB84-5237-4520-9D80-726916715A85 (resized).jpeg
rs=w_364,cg_true (resized).jpeg
GettyImages-93765997-The-Happy-Days-Cast-Where-Are-They-Today-Jukebox-1024x694.jpg.pro-cmg (resized).jpg
7920725520_799865bb6e_b (resized).jpg
e1a5a17b878577712d8880df942dbb50 (resized).jpg
jukebox1 (resized).jpg
jukbox3 (resized).jpg
jukebox2 (resized).jpg
vending8 (resized).jpg
1jukeboxtrim (resized).png
74-web-or-mls-2098-willow-brook-circle (resized).jpeg
IMG_5494[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_1330 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#245 4 years ago

I used to have a rowe eagle wall mount cd 100 box. That thing was heavy for a wall mount unit. When I got out of the coin op hobby I sold it. Now that I am back in, I decided to get another juke box but decided I wasn't going to spend an arm and a leg on one. I preferred cd juke as I only have about 10 records and don't care to add record collecting to the every growing list of my hobbies. I still had most of the cds from my old juke box.

So I found this thing for $150. It was in an abandoned restaurant that sat empty for 4 1/2 years. Listing for the juke said it would need to be gone over. When I got there to look at it, I heard music and much to mine and the owners surprise she said when she plugged it in, it started working. They said they didn't think it worked. The building was going to be torn down soon and the owners had no way to get it out. This was really it's last chance. I quickly gave them $160 said don't worry about the $10 change I am already getting a decent deal. It came full with cd's and even had a box with more cd and the cases for all the cd's inside.

Got it home and realized the left side channel isn't working at all. Also it skips alot. Being it came from a bar and smelled heavily like smoke, I cleaned the lens and it started playing 100%. I figured if I jumped the left channel input from the right channel at the cross over it got both channels to work so I know the speakers all worked. I narrowed it down to there is something wrong with the amplifier board as it is not outputting any sound from the left channel to the left crossover.

Did some research and found out this was the first model cd juke ever made. Thats pretty cool. Right now it sits in my pinball room, is stocked full of thrash metal cds mainly and I have both crossovers linked together to get the left side working. I plan on trying to find a replacement amp board or maybe trying to see if I can figure out why the left isn't outputting to the cross over. It sounds good the way it is. Not really flashy as my old wall mount but I love it.

20191010_192053 (resized).jpg20191010_192053 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jukebox-owners-collectors?tu=fatality83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.