• 1,143 posts
  • 233 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 days ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rs=w_364,cg_true (resized).jpeg
GettyImages-93765997-The-Happy-Days-Cast-Where-Are-They-Today-Jukebox-1024x694.jpg.pro-cmg (resized).jpg
7920725520_799865bb6e_b (resized).jpg
e1a5a17b878577712d8880df942dbb50 (resized).jpg
jukebox1 (resized).jpg
jukbox3 (resized).jpg
jukebox2 (resized).jpg
vending8 (resized).jpg
1jukeboxtrim (resized).png
74-web-or-mls-2098-willow-brook-circle (resized).jpeg
IMG_5494[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_1330 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1329 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1353 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1354 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Billc479.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#307 4 years ago

Are there any jukebox collectors/restorers/repair type people near me? (Springfield, Il.) If so, please PM me - I have some stuff that you may be really interested in. I don't want to throw it away, as I think it has value for those who are into old jukeboxes. Shipping is likely cost prohibitive.

2 months later
#359 4 years ago

I need a bit of help with a Wurlitzer 3100 jukebox. The tonearm cutoff/trip switch is not consistent. It works, but not at the same spot on a record. I can adjust the lever and it will work once or twice, then it won't work. It always seems like its just a tad off.

I can buy a new switch form Victory for $33 bucks plus shipping, but before I do that, I want to make sure there's not something that I'm overlooking. Thanks

#361 4 years ago

This is a sealed switch - Honeywell micro, part # BZ-RW843534. I've already tried flashing the contacts, that didn't seem to help.

#364 4 years ago

Pigg3- so the bottom line is to replace the switch, right?

2 months later
2 months later
#521 3 years ago

Are there any jukebox collectors/restorers/repair type people near me? (Springfield, Il.) If so, please PM me - I have some stuff that you may be really interested in. I don't want to throw it away, as I think it has value for those who are into old jukeboxes. Shipping is likely cost prohibitive - its all old original manuals.

1 week later
#535 3 years ago

Victory Glass

6 months later
#680 3 years ago

There are several word programs out there that mimic the title strips. I downloaded a template, type in my songs, and then print on heavy stock white paper. I cut them to size with my wife's fabric cutter and guide. I'll plead ignorance if she finds out

I think they look good, and it allows the flexibility to rotate your catalog.

#683 3 years ago

For your title holders - I have not tried this, but there are several threads where people have put yellowed plastics into hydrogen peroxide and then set them in the sun. It supposedly removes the yellowing. Would that work for your title holders? Has anybody tried this?

3 months later
#761 2 years ago

FREE: Jukebox Manuals

I am really hoping for someone to come and get them, since I don't want to go thru the hassle of mailing them. Here's a list of some of the manuals - the list is on an old computer and it does not communicate with anything - its pre thumb drive and pre CD.

Regardless, here's a sample:
Seeburg JP Consoles models LPC480, LPC480R, LPC480D, etc.
Selectomatic phono model LS53 service manual
Seeburg LS1 installation and parts manual
Seeburg USC parts catalog
Rockola 453, 454 service and parts manual
Seeburg LPC1 & LPC1R troubleshooting guide
Seeburg Selectomatic 160, 161 service manual & parts

There's more, including dollar bill validator manuals and installation instructions. These came from a local operator estate sale, I bought all the paper. The box is about 27 pounds, and over 1 cubic foot.

They will be free, except for postage, and the following caveat: These will be for your use, and will not be listed for resale. In other words, I don't want these to be flipped, I want them to be used by someone who will appreciate and use the manuals to restore/repair old jukeboxes. Also, its an all or nothing offer.

I am going thru stuff to get rid of to free up space. If a pile of stuff matches an existing string, I will post it there. I am not looking to make any money off of it - I am wanting to dispose of stuff while I have control of it, which means I want it to go to someone who will use it. I don't want to see it thrown away - and that's what will happen after I'm gone.

PM me if interested.

4 months later
#822 2 years ago

Google them. They are electronic parts and other stuff.

2 years later
#1116 6 months ago

Going thru stuff and cleaning/decluttering. Found these. First PM with mailing address gets them.

The cost is: Pass it Forward - do something nice for someone else. Report the act to the topic followers.

IMG_9468 (resized).jpegIMG_9468 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Billc479.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jukebox-owners-collectors?tu=Billc479 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.