• 1,143 posts
  • 233 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 days ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rs=w_364,cg_true (resized).jpeg
GettyImages-93765997-The-Happy-Days-Cast-Where-Are-They-Today-Jukebox-1024x694.jpg.pro-cmg (resized).jpg
7920725520_799865bb6e_b (resized).jpg
e1a5a17b878577712d8880df942dbb50 (resized).jpg
jukebox1 (resized).jpg
jukbox3 (resized).jpg
jukebox2 (resized).jpg
vending8 (resized).jpg
1jukeboxtrim (resized).png
74-web-or-mls-2098-willow-brook-circle (resized).jpeg
IMG_5494[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_1330 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1329 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1353 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1354 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexF.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 7 years ago

Here is my 1948 Rock-Ola 1428. We also have a 1958 Seeburg 220 and a 1954 Rock-ola 1446 Comet Fireball

1428 (resized).jpg1428 (resized).jpg

3 years later
#304 4 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

Love my juke it's always a hit at parties and has been pretty much trouble free for years till the cd pro player recently bit the dust and had to be replaced.[quoted image]

Where did you source a replacement? My NSM Emerald Ice with CD Pro player also died recently.

3 months later
#409 4 years ago
Quoted from NovaNut66:

i love my jukeboxes ....but u better study up on how to fix them . my friend in atlanta has a saying about guys who can fix them ... “ the guys that can fix those old jukes , are dead or dying “.. i’ve been lucky to keep mine running , by reading manuals and meeting a repair guy near me ..[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

One thing I notice that's different about pinball and jukebox guys. If you have an issue with a pinball a dozen guys will pitch in and offer advice on how to resolve it. Jukebox guys seem to hold their cards a little closer to their chest. Less forthcoming with their knowledge. I mentioned this to a jukebox friend of mine and he agreed but didn't say why.

6 months later
#550 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Anyone repair cdm 3 players ( I know , old and obsolete) or have an upgrade kit for Wurlitzer OMT cd player? The one I'm working on spins fast then rejects. Cleaned the lense , but to no avail.

Not sure if this is the best option? But it's an option.
ebay.com link: REPAIR SERVICE PHILIPS Cdm3 REPAIR Jukebox Juke Box player cd Rowe rockola

1 month later
#611 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

All the original A&W I grew up with in Cali have been gone 25 years , how on earth did you find that?
Must be a good story

The A&W in my hometown has been running since 1965 and still going strong. It's the only fast food in town and the drive-in thing worked well this Summer with the pandemic going on.

2 months later
#661 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Just added a NSM Emerald Ice wall hanger. Playing through the speakers of my Seeburg Entertainer(that’s been converted to MP3).
Sounds crappy. The amp probably could use a cap job. I’d rather just tap into the pre-amp output and run an external amp(the amp I have already in the Entertainer - sounds awesome).
[quoted image]

I just replaced the vertical bulbs in my Emerald Ice last weekend. I'm an EM guy by nature but love this little jukebox. It's a great way to utilize that old CD collection sitting in boxes.

EmeraldIce (resized).JPGEmeraldIce (resized).JPG
3 months later
#752 2 years ago

I just took a chance on this Ristaucrat S45 project (loosely assembled for pic). It needs a back door and a transformer. Any leads would be appreciated.

S45 (resized).jpgS45 (resized).jpg
#754 2 years ago

A couple more pics. Cleaned up the dome. Needs a more thorough cleaning but at least looks presentable now.

Ristaucrat (resized).jpgRistaucrat (resized).jpgRistaucratAmp (resized).jpgRistaucratAmp (resized).jpg
1 week later
#765 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Have you run across a tape cassette player?
[quoted image][quoted image]

It seems like there was one on Craigslist a few years back. Are you looking for one?

3 months later
#816 2 years ago

I have a 1428. My favorite juke. So pretty.

11 months later
#926 1 year ago

I had an SPS2. It's been gone some time but I remember I had a similar problem that required a rebuilt power supply.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexF.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jukebox-owners-collectors?tu=AlexF and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.