IMG_4475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4477 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4519 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4518 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6302 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6303 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 24.
#1151 35 days ago
Quoted from sparky672:

So why not post a couple photos and prices?

Because I want to everything in one place for easy pickup and am actually thinking about making a package with those & a Bally Lucky Alley Trophy bowler contact big ball bowser with $600 in new chrome on it!

#1152 35 days ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Because I want to everything in one place for easy pickup and am actually thinking about making a package with those & a Bally Lucky Alley Trophy bowler contact big ball bowser with $600 in new chrome on it!

Um ok, but still don't understand why you can't post photos.

1 week later
#1153 28 days ago

Here are the pictures of the jukeboxes & bowler! If you have questions on any of these, PM me.
IMG_4518 (resized).jpegIMG_4518 (resized).jpegIMG_4519 (resized).jpegIMG_4519 (resized).jpegIMG_6303 (resized).jpegIMG_6303 (resized).jpegIMG_6302 (resized).jpegIMG_6302 (resized).jpegIMG_6299 (resized).jpegIMG_6299 (resized).jpegIMG_6301 (resized).jpegIMG_6301 (resized).jpegIMG_4475 (resized).jpegIMG_4475 (resized).jpegIMG_4478 (resized).jpegIMG_4478 (resized).jpegIMG_4476 (resized).jpegIMG_4476 (resized).jpegIMG_4477 (resized).jpegIMG_4477 (resized).jpegIMG_4490 (resized).jpegIMG_4490 (resized).jpegIMG_4491 (resized).jpegIMG_4491 (resized).jpeg

#1154 28 days ago

Wall mounted touchscreen jukebox like you see at the bar! $1100 and open to offers and trades. Will deliver, install and demonstrate within 40 miles of 25425.

Can be shipped on a pallet via Fastenal. Let's say $75 shipping and I'll cover if it's over that.

Add a fun jukebox to your place without taking up valuable game space. Winner!

Perfect for your party room and bar or any room of the house really. Minimal footprint so it’s off the floor and not in the way. Your friends and family will have so much fun picking out their songs and videos.

Over 32,000 songs and 5000 videos with terrific visualizations effects during song play.
Wall mounted and includes the mounting bracket and hardware.

Super easy, only 4 bolts in the mounting plate to the wall and then hook the jukebox in place and done.

You provide the sound system to connect via the output cable: Bluetooth speaker, Sonos, receiver and speakers, etc.

** This is an easy system. Turn it on and it boots to the jukebox. Turn it off when finished. **

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qimWPrVgw7kTZxZe8

Video playback of another jukebox I made. You can choose to have the coin slot and bill validator as shown:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VGV1a1vhih4vfMxs7

#1155 28 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Wall mounted touchscreen jukebox like you see at the bar! $1100 and open to offers and trades. Will deliver, install and demonstrate within 40 miles of 25425.

A friend of mine bought one from PoMC and I can confirm it is very cool!

#1156 28 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Can be shipped on a pallet via Fastenal. Let's say $75 shipping and I'll cover if it's over that.
Add a fun jukebox to your place without taking up valuable game space. Winner!
Perfect for your party room and bar or any room of the house really. Minimal footprint so it’s off the floor and not in the way. Your friends and family will have so much fun picking out their songs and videos.
Over 32,000 songs and 5000 videos with terrific visualizations effects during song play.
Wall mounted and includes the mounting bracket and hardware.
Super easy, only 4 bolts in the mounting plate to the wall and then hook the jukebox in place and done.
You provide the sound system to connect via the output cable: Bluetooth speaker, Sonos, receiver and speakers, etc.
** This is an easy system. Turn it on and it boots to the jukebox. Turn it off when finished. **
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qimWPrVgw7kTZxZe8
Video playback of another jukebox I made. You can choose to have the coin slot and bill validator as shown:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/VGV1a1vhih4vfMxs7

The Touchtunes Maestro has no internal amplifier. Did you add one?

Also, if you run one of these with a DBA in a bar or restaurant, you’ll need a JLO, and if you play videos, the JLO won’t satisfy ASCAP, BMI or SESAC (and honestly, JLO doesn’t cover everything regarding music rights to keep these folks happy, they’ll still say you owe them money).

#1157 28 days ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

The Touchtunes Maestro has no internal amplifier. Did you add one?
Also, if you run one of these with a DBA in a bar or restaurant, you’ll need a JLO, and if you play videos, the JLO won’t satisfy ASCAP, BMI or SESAC (and honestly, JLO doesn’t cover everything regarding music rights to keep these folks happy, they’ll still say you owe them money).

These are home use only with no internals left from the original unit. Self contained and running off a Windows 10 PC with no internet access required. Plug and play.

With the wall units, you provide the amp/receiver speakers. Audio output cable is ready to connect. The system pictured runs the audio out cable to a receiver hidden inside a cabinet and then to my in-wall speakers and subwoofer in the gameroom.

#1158 27 days ago

Any Scopitone collectors out here? Picked up a rough, but with films Scopitone 16mm FILM music jukebox. Looking for someone that has any experience with one before I dig into it.

#1159 27 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

You can choose to have the coin slot and bill validator

Yeah, the only concern I have is putting this in a space open to the public.

ASCAP/BMI are quite serious about public performance of music.

So... while you could have a coin slot and a bill acceptor in your home, if you put this in a bar or tavern or other public space where you charge money, you should expect to have consequences.

Lots of people think they won't be caught. *shrugs*

I've been in the commercial jukebox industry for 30 years or so now. I can assure you that bars and other public spaces where you don't have a license from ASCAP/BMI (an actual jukebox license covers this...) get fined very frequently.

#1160 27 days ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

Yeah, the only concern I have is putting this in a space open to the public.
ASCAP/BMI are quite serious about public performance of music.
So... while you could have a coin slot and a bill acceptor in your home, if you put this in a bar or tavern or other public space where you charge money, you should expect to have consequences.
Lots of people think they won't be caught. *shrugs*
I've been in the commercial jukebox industry for 30 years or so now. I can assure you that bars and other public spaces where you don't have a license from ASCAP/BMI (an actual jukebox license covers this...) get fined very frequently.

Coin and bill validator are only cosmetic. They are not connected to anything.

If someone wants the coin-op "look" of stock, that is an option. Otherwise I replace that section with a backlit marquee or 2nd monitor.

IMG_0399 (resized).JPGIMG_0399 (resized).JPGIMG_0221 (resized).JPGIMG_0221 (resized).JPGIMG_0396 (resized).JPGIMG_0396 (resized).JPGIMG_0216 (resized).JPGIMG_0216 (resized).JPG
#1161 24 days ago
Quoted from izzy:

Any Scopitone collectors out here? Picked up a rough, but with films Scopitone 16mm FILM music jukebox. Looking for someone that has any experience with one before I dig into it.

Was always interested in Scopitone. I have an Ami MM-1 with a Phonovue! It takes Super-8 cartridges. Not my video, but here’s one in operation.

#1162 24 days ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I have an Ami MM-1 with a Phonovue! It takes Super-8 cartridges.

I had one, but had to part it out. (I still have my MM-6, I'm meaning the PhonoVue). I would love to find one again, just for the silly looped videos.

#1163 24 days ago

Very cool. Did you do any work to it?

#1164 23 days ago

I have several NOS Phono View films, if interested please pm

#1165 23 days ago

Not interested, interested. thx

#1166 22 days ago
Quoted from izzy:

Very cool. Did you do any work to it?

It came as a set with an MM-5, and sadly the MDF was exposed to too much humidity, and was barely holding together. No mold (yet?), but everything was soft. I ended up parting the juke out, and saved all of the good parts from the PhonoVue. Including some of those films. Had to look them up - nothing I would ever want to publicly display, but, they made me chuckle.

#1167 22 days ago

Great find.

1 week later
#1168 12 days ago

I’ve just had some custom records printed for playing in my 1973 Rock-Ola jukebox
Although the sound is a little low being converted from MP3 they play otherwise fine
The main problem I have is when the song ends, the record just keeps spinning around and not reaching the point where the arm will pick up the record
If I give the needle a little nudge the arm then picks it up
So my question would be what can I do to the record to ensure the needle reaches the end?
I was thinking a scratch so the needle hits it and slides across enough
Any ideas?

#1169 12 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I’ve just had some custom records printed for playing in my 1973 Rock-Ola jukebox
Although the sound is a little low being converted from MP3 they play otherwise fine
The main problem I have is when the song ends, the record just keeps spinning around and not reaching the point where the arm will pick up the record
If I give the needle a little nudge the arm then picks it up
So my question would be what can I do to the record to ensure the needle reaches the end?
I was thinking a scratch so the needle hits it and slides across enough
Any ideas?

There is a switch that closes to signal the end of the record. You can adjust when it to close a bit earlier.

#1170 12 days ago
Quoted from AlexF:

There is a switch that closes to signal the end of the record. You can adjust when it to close a bit earlier.

Where would that switch be on a Rockola? I don’t have a manual

#1171 12 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Where would that switch be on a Rockola? I don’t have a manual

Depending on the model of Rock-Ola, it might be a couple of different types of switches.

This is a frequent adjustment that needs to be made to all 45 RPM jukeboxes due to the records being made not quite the same so there WILL be something you can adjust.

Your tone arm put's the needle on the record. At the back of the tone arm there will be some kind of switch or electrical connection that tells the jukebox that it's time to pick up the tone arm and put away the record. Look carefully at this. There will be some kind of adjustment that can be done here by loosening a screw and adjusting a part, or more likely by a screw that can be screwed in our screwed out to push two leaf switch contacts together at exactly the right position.

Lift the tone arm above the record as it's playing and move it toward the middle of the record. Look at exactly what is happening at the non-needle end of the tone arm when the record rejects. Something there at the back of the tone arm will make a connection. Right there you'll find what you'll need to adjust.

I buy jukebox manuals from Victory Glass, and they are frequently available on Ebay. Jukebox manuals were written for people who were already familiar with jukebox operations, so they don't hold your hand if you are completely new to jukebox repair. They will show this adjustment, but there is a presumption that you'll have done this sort of thing many times before.

If I owned a jukebox, I'd get the manual... if not for you, then for the guy who comes out to fix your machine in the future.

Good luck!

#1172 11 days ago

I’ve adjusted the arm so that it comes across a little more at the start and still the record won’t end. Is there something I can do to the record itself to make the needle slide over? It’s only on the new records not original records

1 week later
#1173 2 days ago

Anybody here have an AMI continental they're
Open to moving?

#1174 2 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I’ve adjusted the arm so that it comes across a little more at the start and still the record won’t end. Is there something I can do to the record itself to make the needle slide over? It’s only on the new records not original records

This is a common complaint. Some records need a different 'end of record' adjustment.

You could just put only the records that work in your jukebox in... but that would be sad for an adjustment that is generally two turns or less of a 1/4 nut driver...

Look at your tone arm. Not the needle end, the other end, where it pivots. There is a 1/4 nut driver screw head. This screw will be aligned toward the needle end of the tone arm. Look at what the rest of that screw is doing. It presses two 'fingers' of metal together. That's what makes your record reject.

Put a 1/4 nut driver on this. Screw it clockwise a bit. See what that did to your 'reject point' by playing a record and holding the tone arm above the record and making careful note of how far you can place the tone arm toward the middle of the record before it 'trips' and cancels the record.

A little more clockwise, a little back counterclockwise until you get it right.

Some records just won't work. You should find a place where all the records reject, but some cancel before the last note is played. Keep fiddling with it until you find the right spot.

#1175 2 days ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Open to moving?

I actually may consider moving mine so PM me.

#1176 2 days ago
Quoted from PinRetail:

This is a common complaint. Some records need a different 'end of record' adjustment.
You could just put only the records that work in your jukebox in... but that would be sad for an adjustment that is generally two turns or less of a 1/4 nut driver...
Look at your tone arm. Not the needle end, the other end, where it pivots. There is a 1/4 nut driver screw head. This screw will be aligned toward the needle end of the tone arm. Look at what the rest of that screw is doing. It presses two 'fingers' of metal together. That's what makes your record reject.
Put a 1/4 nut driver on this. Screw it clockwise a bit. See what that did to your 'reject point' by playing a record and holding the tone arm above the record and making careful note of how far you can place the tone arm toward the middle of the record before it 'trips' and cancels the record.
A little more clockwise, a little back counterclockwise until you get it right.
Some records just won't work. You should find a place where all the records reject, but some cancel before the last note is played. Keep fiddling with it until you find the right spot.

Great advice thank you, found a spot that is good enough where 90% of the record don't cut off before the last note or close to it

#1177 24 hours ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Open to moving?

I have a Continental 2 I'm about to sell.... All original, works but will need restoration.

There are 1,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.