• 1,143 posts
  • 233 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 days ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rs=w_364,cg_true (resized).jpeg
GettyImages-93765997-The-Happy-Days-Cast-Where-Are-They-Today-Jukebox-1024x694.jpg.pro-cmg (resized).jpg
7920725520_799865bb6e_b (resized).jpg
e1a5a17b878577712d8880df942dbb50 (resized).jpg
jukebox1 (resized).jpg
jukbox3 (resized).jpg
jukebox2 (resized).jpg
vending8 (resized).jpg
1jukeboxtrim (resized).png
74-web-or-mls-2098-willow-brook-circle (resized).jpeg
IMG_5494[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_1330 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1329 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1353 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1354 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,143 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 23.
#601 3 years ago

I added my 7th bubbler to my collection a couple days ago.

Dsc_5358_1 (resized).jpgDsc_5358_1 (resized).jpg

#602 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

[quoted image]

Congrats!

#603 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

[quoted image]

Wow.....An actual A&W logo model ?

#604 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Wow.....An actual A&W logo model ?

Yep....it spent its' entire life in an A&W. Fully loaded w/ '50's music. She's pretty filthy, but she'll clean up good.

#605 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Yep....it spent its' entire life in an A&W. Fully loaded w/ '50's music. She's pretty filthy, but she'll clean up good.

rockola2 (resized).jpgrockola2 (resized).jpg
#606 3 years ago

All the original A&W I grew up with in Cali have been gone 25 years , how on earth did you find that?
Must be a good story

#607 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

All the original A&W I grew up with in Cali have been gone 25 years , how on earth did you find that?
Must be a good story

A bunch opened without the Drive-In concept as well as mall locations in the midwest as the drive-ins closed. Now with malls dying, the jukeboxes with the $15.00 A&W glass are being sold off. I'd be installing the Wurlitizer-like glass circle.

#608 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Must be a good story

There are still a couple A&W's here in Indiana. I picked this up just east of Lansing Michigan.

#609 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

A bunch opened without the Drive-In concept as well as mall locations in the midwest as the drive-ins closed. Now with malls dying, the jukeboxes with the $15.00 A&W glass are being sold off. I'd be installing the Wurlitizer-like glass circle.

I have 7 1015 style bubblers now....all but my Rowe has the star-type plastic. I'll be keeping the A&W plastic in this one. It makes it a bit different.

#610 3 years ago

OK, who has a Wurlitzer 2300/2304/2310 they want to sell? I’ll pay absolute top dollar for the right one.

#611 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Must be a good story

The A&W in my hometown has been running since 1965 and still going strong. It's the only fast food in town and the drive-in thing worked well this Summer with the pandemic going on.

#612 3 years ago

Since we are on the A&W thing...
Must have got this promotional A&W root beer float mug when i was 8 or 9 .
Deal was buy it , and everytime you return with the mug you get a free root beer float !!!
That was 40+ years ago, think it still works ???

20201101_111311 (resized).jpg20201101_111311 (resized).jpg

#613 3 years ago

We have project 45 jukeboxes and singles for sale in middle TN. PM me if interested.

#614 3 years ago

these are the out door menu boards from the rockford a and w...they are wired thru the floor.just put these in our new arcade last week.they have tops that have the logo but not ready for them yet.

010 (resized).JPG010 (resized).JPG011 (resized).JPG011 (resized).JPG020 (resized).JPG020 (resized).JPG
#615 3 years ago

Hi guys.
Don’t suppose anyone on here keeps Rowe R89 spares? I need a new selector pad, like the one in the picture. I love this nightrider box and without the selector pad it’s a useless. It’s tricky finding spares here in the U.K.
here’s hoping
Stay safe
Gaz

5DEC6E88-66DB-47E4-BE78-7E101994B010 (resized).png5DEC6E88-66DB-47E4-BE78-7E101994B010 (resized).pngC7814094-BAF9-41E7-AA93-CC7F9A230E92 (resized).jpegC7814094-BAF9-41E7-AA93-CC7F9A230E92 (resized).jpeg
#616 3 years ago

I'm doing a "little cleaning" on my A&W Rock-Ola.

DSC_5410 (resized).JPGDSC_5410 (resized).JPGDSC_5411 (resized).JPGDSC_5411 (resized).JPGDsc_5408_1 (resized).jpgDsc_5408_1 (resized).jpg
#617 3 years ago

Hey guys.

Posted this on the Jukebox list, thought I'd mention it here.

Looking for all and any Rowe/AMI pricing cards/sheets for their MM6 model. (Likely fit the MM5 as well.)

Thanks!

#618 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

OK, who has a Wurlitzer 2300/2304/2310 they want to sell? I’ll pay absolute top dollar for the right one.

Try contacting Phil Hubbert from Arcades At Home in Romeoville IL. email: [email protected] - He got my working Wurlitzer 2304S last year when I moved. He might have it for sale.

#619 3 years ago

I finally have all of the chrome polished on my A&W Rock-Ola.

DSC_5423 (resized).JPGDSC_5423 (resized).JPG
#620 3 years ago

Nice!

#621 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I finally have all of the chrome polished on my A&W Rock-Ola.
[quoted image]

What did you use to clean the lower grill? (looks great) I'm guessing the grill is plastic that's chrome plated?

#622 3 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

What did you use to clean the lower grill? (looks great) I'm guessing the grill is plastic that's chrome plated?

No....This is a Rock-Ola...the chrome pieces are metal. I use this stuff...

DSC_5171 (resized).JPGDSC_5171 (resized).JPG
#623 3 years ago

Working on restoring some cabinet damage on the A&W Rock-Ola today. Before/after pics.

DSC_5419 (resized).JPGDSC_5419 (resized).JPGDSC_5431 (resized).JPGDSC_5431 (resized).JPG
#624 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Working on restoring some cabinet damage on the A&W Rock-Ola today. Before/after pics.
[quoted image][quoted image]

How did you do that?

#625 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

How did you do that?

I used this stuff...(I only used the regular walnut followed up with feed-n-wax)

DSC_5414 (resized).JPGDSC_5414 (resized).JPG
#626 3 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

these are the out door menu boards from the rockford a and w...they are wired thru the floor.just put these in our new arcade last week.they have tops that have the logo but not ready for them yet.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

When ready I recommend a "Nut Driver". The place is starting to look good, glad to see the lights are on finally.

#627 3 years ago

A pic of signage on a Railroad bridge over Diversey Parkway in Chicago near Stern Electronics who bought Seeburg's Jukebox manufacturing assets in 1983. Pic was taken by me in August, 1983.

20201109_154804 (resized).jpg20201109_154804 (resized).jpg
#628 3 years ago

We have a Stern/Seeburg SMC2 Phoenix for sale in Tennessee. Also have a 1967 Rowe/AMI MM1, a Rock-Ola, and Digital Thunders. Send me a PM if you want photos. Would like to see them go to a good home and restored!

#629 3 years ago

Friend looking to get rid of a 1970 71 usc1 Seeburg.In Ridley Park Pa. Is it worth anything at all. Probably not working.

#630 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Friend looking to get rid of a 1970 71 usc1 Seeburg.In Ridley Park Pa. Is it worth anything at all. Probably not working.

I’ll put this out there. I’ll say a complete nonworking USC1 about $300 tops.

#631 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’ll put this out there. I’ll say a complete nonworking USC1 about $300 tops.

Only if it's in good cosmetic shape is my opinion. It also depends upon how fast you want to sell it.

1 week later
#632 3 years ago

happy jukebox day everybody!

Dsc_0003_1 (resized).jpgDsc_0003_1 (resized).jpg
#633 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

My cousin has a nice original working one and I can ask to see if he wants to sell it!

Also, I have a nice AMI Continental 2 100 select that I was to go over and make work but too many pin projects right now so I am going cut it loose if anyone is interested!

#634 3 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

My cousin has a nice original working one and I can ask to see if he wants to sell it!
Also, I have a nice AMI Continental 2 100 select that I was to go over and make work but too many pin projects right now so I am going cut it loose if anyone is interested!

Pbpins , thanks for reaching out. I was lucky and found a 2304 from another Pinsider. Offer up your Continental 2. That’s a popular jukebox and would certainly sell quickly.

1 week later
#635 3 years ago

I have a W1900. Occasionally the volume goes way out of whack (loud). It get back to normal eventually. I had a recap done over a decade ago (maybe two). Anyway, what problem would be a cause of that symptom?

87DEA7A1-6A37-457C-B826-4BF166E10C42 (resized).jpeg87DEA7A1-6A37-457C-B826-4BF166E10C42 (resized).jpeg
#636 3 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

I have a W1900. Occasionally the volume goes way out of whack (loud). It get back to normal eventually. I had a recap done over a decade ago (maybe two). Anyway, what problem would be a cause of that symptom?
[quoted image]

You likely have a defective tube or three. Also, Electrolytic caps don't last forever....

#637 3 years ago

Another Rock-Ola followed me home yesterday. This one is in like-new condition. It has less than 3500 plays on it.

Dsc_5590_1 (resized).jpgDsc_5590_1 (resized).jpg
#638 3 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

[quoted image]

Wow, do you know how much thats worth now?? https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/jukeboxes/vintage-jukeboxes/wurlitzer-1900-centennial-jukebox.html

They are selling for 14k! I'd get a professional to look at it as if its properly maintained it should hold its value and grow into the future.

How long have you owned your W1900 for?

#639 3 years ago
Quoted from jdouble:

How long have you owned your W1900 for?

Bought it in Evansville, Indiana in 1989 for $250.

Bill Bickers did a recap and ceramic pickup mod for me back around ‘97.

#640 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Another Rock-Ola followed me home yesterday. This one is in like-new condition. It has less than 3500 plays on it.
[quoted image]

Can you just send me one .....please .

#641 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

[quoted image]

You have a knack for finding these things!

#642 3 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

[quoted image]

I have a 2150 and it had the same problem. It was very annoying nd the sporadic nature of it made it difficult to torubleshoot In my case, it was not a tube but the socket for one of the tubes. I think it was one of the 12AX7 tubes. So, if you find a tube doesn't do it, look at the socket (also the pot for the volume)

#643 3 years ago

I've been hesitant to share my membership in the jukebox club because I haven't seen more than one or two digital music examples.

But here goes, this was a 20th anniversary gift to my wife and I this year from my dad. We love it, and with over 1000 albums ripped lossless so far, we are only half capacity. It's bright and colorful in person and sounds great too!

20201125_154443 (resized).jpg20201125_154443 (resized).jpg
#644 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

I've been hesitant to share my membership in the jukebox club because I haven't seen more than one or two digital music examples.
But here goes, this was a 20th anniversary gift to my wife and I this year from my dad. We love it, and with over 1000 albums ripped lossless so far, we are only half capacity. It's bright and colorful in person and sounds great too!
[quoted image]

What a beauty. All that music,looks and sound make it a real winner.Congrats

#645 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

I haven't seen more than one or two digital music examples.
[quoted image]

It’s all good! Welcome to the club!

#646 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

[quoted image]

A real beauty with the transparent decor. Seeing the motors & gears for the drums is quite intetesting. That's the first 90th Anniversary model I've seen in someone's home. I plan on buying the CD version next year after we move to our new home out West.

#647 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

[quoted image]

Wow! No complaints here. Welcome!

#648 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

[quoted image]

And the Dixie Dregs poster puts it over the top, nice machine!

#649 3 years ago

Fixed my W1900 volume issue with DeOxit on the volume potentiometer and on the circuit board pot. All is well!

#650 3 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Fixed my W1900 volume issue with DeOxit on the volume potentiometer and on the circuit board pot. All is well!

East fix!

There are 1,143 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jukebox-owners-collectors/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.