• Latest reply 3 years ago by winslow
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

S8OZSQU (resized).jpg
C766D1BF-A12B-4447-8B7A-72D4B8A0D0C4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RGarriott.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

It doesn't get much better then ripping a spinner, its just satisfying. I have a Fire Power, Alien Poker and a TriZone. The FP spinner i can rip pretty good for some pretty big points, but the AP not so much. Whats the best way to "juice" the spinner so to speak? Now I know the AP doesnt have the best angle from the right flipper but when I do get a good crack on it, it is very underwhelming. So what do you guys do to really get it to rip?

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Polish, align, switch tension, switch gap, lube... all good ideas above. Use those tips and you’ll get spinner rips like this.

Damn!!!!!!!!! Now thats what im looking for.

#13 3 years ago

All great tips. As i was playing AP today i was taking note of the points on the plunge and it was a sad 600. And that wasn’t even 6 full revaluations, that was basically from the swing. Sad.
I got a good right flipper crack for 10 or 12k but thats all she wrote.
Ill do some tweeking and report my progress.
Thanks guys.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RGarriott.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/juicing-the-spinner-?tu=RGarriott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.