(Topic ID: 114460)

X-men Wolverine Solution (with gameplay Video)

By rotordave

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 204 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by judremy
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
Switch.jpg
image.jpg
xmen captive ball2.png
xmen captive ball.png
image.jpg
IMAG2179.jpg
IMAG2178_1.jpg
247332-i.jpg
image-627.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1089.jpg
IMG_1088.jpg
IMG_1087.jpg
IMG_1086.jpg
515-5967-xx.jpg

There are 204 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 9 years ago

List of figures to look through. If you cut it in half at the waist, you can get a pretty good look. Just keep the Ice Man ramp in mind for LEs when you make your purchase:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2

My feeling is that THIS would look awesome (if you wanted something small):
http://www.amazon.com/Jamn-Products-Marvel-Figure--Wolverine/dp/B007MCES2A/ref=sr_1_12

I did find ONE more of the figure I have here:
http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-X-Men-Exclusive-Figure-Wolverine/dp/B00B1FE3LK/ref=sr_1_31

#52 9 years ago

Ive been dying to put this Bowen bust in mine!

wolviebusts.jpgwolviebusts.jpg

#53 9 years ago

Another guaranteed buyer of a full kit here.

#54 9 years ago

#55 9 years ago

Sounds good, I will get some kits ordered and I will also work on getting the plastic mount made.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from CptAwesomest:

Ive been dying to put this Bowen bust in mine!

wolviebusts.jpg 36 KB

Only concern I have is the clearance. After the posts are in, you only have about 5 inches of room or less. Can't remember off the top of my head. I do know that the bash toy almost fit, but wouldn't clear the glass. I will try to measure the clearance this weekend and add a post to this thread.

#57 9 years ago

With the base removed (dremeled) it would be almost right at 4", the other Wolverine bowen busts are right about the same.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from c3trey:

+1

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from CptAwesomest:

With the base removed (dremeled) it would be almost right at 4", the other Wolverine bowen busts are right about the same.

As long as the claws are back far enough from the ramp (which they should be), you are probably good to go then.

#60 9 years ago

Biggest problem I have with this mod is losing the size of Wolverine. I have the Wolve LE and want him to remain as one of the larger focal points of the game. Once I see this done with a nice size Wolverine in place I will consider it. My original is still in one piece for now.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballTiger225:

Biggest problem I have with this mod is losing the size of Wolverine. I have the Wolve LE and want him to remain as one of the larger focal points of the game. Once I see this done with a nice size Wolverine in place I will consider it. My original is still in one piece for now.

He is too tall to put above the ball. Sorry.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

He is too tall to put above the ball. Sorry.

I think if you cut off his belt it might work.

rd.

#63 9 years ago

May I get a full kit for LE? thx

#64 9 years ago

I have a Wolvie LE too and thats why im stoked for this mod! I have the bust i posted above as well as all of these below that i can swap out and i think will look wayyyy better that the sock one, and showcase whatever wolverine version i want!wolvie4.JPGwolvie4.JPGwolvie3.JPGwolvie3.JPG

Post edited by CptAwesomest: Grammar

1 week later
#65 9 years ago

What is the status of the plastic piece that people are call a bracket, for the LE?

I have all of the other parts, so I need just the bracket...or can you send me the dim's of the bracket, so I can make one for myself.

Thanks.

Robert

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

What is the status of the plastic piece that people are call a bracket, for the LE?
I have all of the other parts, so I need just the bracket...or can you send me the dim's of the bracket, so I can make one for myself.
Thanks.
Robert

I will post the Newton plastic piece tonight. Also ordering all the necessary pieces for a kit, Newton, ball, ball bearing, rubbers and attachment hardware. Will post the complete kit later when parts are all ordered.

#67 9 years ago

I want to see the pics of the kit installed and how you mount all those different busts. Then I will make a decision. I already have a Bowen Cyclops and a Bowen Gambit on my playfield so I wouldn't be opposed to using a Bowen Wolvie, but it would have to mount clean enough to be mistaken for factory.

#68 9 years ago

I want to see the pics of the kit installed and how you mount all those different busts. Then I will make a decision. I already have a Bowen Cyclops and a Bowen Gambit on my playfield so I wouldn't be opposed to using a Bowen Wolvie, but it would have to mount clean enough to be mistaken for factory.

I posted a guide on installation. I don't have "all those different busts". You can mount anything you want to the switch plastic that sits atop the posts. I also posted a pic of a different person's idea (he cut a figure in half at the waist). Really easy to get creative with solutions. Stick with the Wolverine plastic figure. We'll see you in a few hundred games after it breaks.

Here is the link to the guide again:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_BS4np5B39PRlpHOWZ0cWV2SE0/view?usp=sharing

#69 9 years ago

Ordered the complete Mezel kit and got the last wolverine judremy used from amazon.

#70 9 years ago

judremy:
the document looks pretty good, but you might want to play around with the page breaks so that what you're referencing falls on the same page instead of the one after it.

(additionally, I would add a line separating the previous image from the next block of text)

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

judremy:
the document looks pretty good, but you might want to play around with the page breaks so that what you're referencing falls on the same page instead of the one after it.
(additionally, I would add a line separating the previous image from the next block of text)

I probably need to do that along with some updates since Mezel will be providing the mounting piece above the posts. Unsure if he wants to put his own pics in since I believe he is getting plain black rubbers (my suggestion to him) since most people will want to mix & match colors as everyone has their own preferences.

1 week later
#72 9 years ago

Mezel, are the kits available yet?

Has anyone bought just the bracket and installed it with their own parts?

#73 9 years ago

Standing by for my kit.. No shipping notice yet. Will post pics when I get it.

#74 9 years ago

Can you post a pic of your bust figures on the playfeild especially gambit

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Standing by for my kit.. No shipping notice yet. Will post pics when I get it.

Just got the cliffy posts today, should be shipping kits tomorrow.

#76 9 years ago

yep, I received the bracket and plastic today. Being clumsy, of course, I snapped a wire off of the Wolverine switch so I had to resolder that on.

I would do a switch test and test that your switch fits the slot before screwing in the captive ball and the posts.
My switch looks like this and I need to find my switch adjuster to unbend that metal support thing, because it's causing the switch to be active when mounted. Also, I need to snap off that plastic thing on top of the switch somehow to make the captive ball fit, I think.

oopsoops

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from bitCurrier:

yep, I received the bracket and plastic today. Being clumsy, of course, I snapped a wire off of the Wolverine switch so I had to resolder that on.
I would do a switch test and test that your switch fits the slot before screwing in the captive ball and the posts.
My switch looks like this and I need to find my switch adjuster to unbend that metal support thing, because it's causing the switch to be active when mounted. Also, I need to snap off that plastic thing on top of the switch somehow to make the captive ball fit, I think.
oops

Don't snap it off. Instead, turn it around. The pieces of the switch are just put and should come apart. They are held by two plastic tubes going through the screw holes. Turning it around will put the plastic nub on the back side which will get it out of the way.

You can also put an extra spacer or wafer between the metal switch pieces which will increase the gap there. I guess I should have checked this part a bit better, but I'm sure it can work with the Wolverine switch instead of having to buy another one.

#79 9 years ago

ok I never took apart a leaf switch before.
here's what I ended up with.
IMAG2057_1.jpgIMAG2057_1.jpg

i tried reversing this bent rigid brass(?) and it didn't fit into the hole in the playfield. so I took it out:
IMAG2058_1.jpgIMAG2058_1.jpg

would this be a replacement for that switch? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5132-00

needless to say, the switch now tests fine and fits.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from bitCurrier:

ok I never took apart a leaf switch before.
here's what I ended up with.

i tried reversing this bent rigid brass(?) and it didn't fit into the hole in the playfield. so I took it out:

would this be a replacement for that switch? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5132-00
needless to say, the switch now tests fine and fits.

IMAG2057_1.jpg 99 KB

IMAG2058_1.jpg 56 KB

You can really use any switch. I took an old Williams one and drilled out the rivet and it works great. The piece you took out isn't needed as the switch doesn't take enough abuse that it would bend back over time. Definitely post some pictures when you have it all installed.

I should also mention that I changed around the wafers to get the gap I wanted.

Make sure to test the pop-bumper with the glass off to make sure it doesn't trigger the switch. You can usually do this with the main ball, the small ball and a single post in (make sure you have the switch's plug connected under the playfield).

#81 9 years ago

the pop bumper is colliding with the plastic nub when fired.

just measured the nub and it is about 1/4" on the longer side. If I flip it around again, I think the 3/4" captive ball may be pressed against it then. I can try a 5/8" ball bearing as that is local to me at Home Depot. Or I could drill out the plastic nub. Or get measurements on a new $4 switch and use that.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from bitCurrier:

just measured the nub and it is about 1/4" on the longer side. If I flip it around again, I think the 3/4" captive ball may be pressed against it then. I can try a 5/8" ball bearing as that is local to me at Home Depot. Or I could drill out the plastic nub. Or get measurements on a new $4 switch and use that.

Can you get a pic of it installed?

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Can you get a pic of it installed?

yes. I'm in the middle of waxing it, too. probably will have it installed and a picture by Friday.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from bitCurrier:

Crap. I figured it would clear. If you drill out the nub, then you cannot go back to the old setup. Depends on if you plan to resell it ever. I would order s switch if you don't have any spares lying around that you can use parts from.

#85 9 years ago

the pop bumper barely hits the nub.

IMAG2059.jpgIMAG2059.jpg

IMAG2060.jpgIMAG2060.jpg

#86 9 years ago

It's starting to sound like too many cooks in the kitchen, or at the very least, that people need to get on the same page about how this works and should be installed.

So one person says...keep the nub facing forward so the tiny captive ball hits it...and someone else says flip the nub so it faces the back. Then there is mention of the pop bumper hitting the nub when it is backwards.

Then I see pics of 4 posts and 4 post sleeves and then are told to only use 3 post sleeves because the ball won't activate the switch if you use all of the post sleeves. So leave one naked post so it's the ball hitting a bare metal post?

Are these 2 things related? Could it be that if you do have the nub facing forward that the nub makes it enough so the tiny ball can activate the switch with all 4 post sleeves installed....BUT if the nub is facing backwards the 1 post sleeve needs to be left off so the ball has more room to move to activate the nub-less switch?

Good work on getting this out, but it sounds like a bit of communication between the collaborators is still needed.

#87 9 years ago

I don't know. I haven't diligently adjusted the switch blades yet, or moved wafers around. Also the batch of pros from the factory that my pro was in may have used this different style of switch. I just see that the photo of the leaf switch from the install doc is different and I see a few ways for me to proceed. Your installation probably will be different.

Some suggestions for anyone's installation: make sure the mounting plate is flush against the bottom of the playfield when testing the switch. Test it in the switch test and then in an off-glass game to see if Wolvie is not activated when the pop bumper is hit. That's it. the assembly is pretty simple if you follow the instructions.

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

It's starting to sound like too many cooks in the kitchen, or at the very least, that people need to get on the same page about how this works and should be installed.
So one person says...keep the nub facing forward so the tiny captive ball hits it...and someone else says flip the nub so it faces the back. Then there is mention of the pop bumper hitting the nub when it is backwards.
Then I see pics of 4 posts and 4 post sleeves and then are told to only use 3 post sleeves because the ball won't activate the switch if you use all of the post sleeves. So leave one naked post so it's the ball hitting a bare metal post?
Are these 2 things related? Could it be that if you do have the nub facing forward that the nub makes it enough so the tiny ball can activate the switch with all 4 post sleeves installed....BUT if the nub is facing backwards the 1 post sleeve needs to be left off so the ball has more room to move to activate the nub-less switch?
Good work on getting this out, but it sounds like a bit of communication between the collaborators is still needed.

Good to see you weigh in with your usual positivity.

Personally I would use a different switch as outlined in my first post.

If you want to use the standard switch, rip out the plastic nib and throw it in the rubbish.

Problem solved.

KISS principles apply here people. It ain't rocket science for heavens sake.

rd.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I really wish you would drain this thread as you never offer anything positive. Maybe there are some minor complications, but that is because I didn't have the Wolverine switch to use for testing as I sent it with the bash assembly to TMezel. He needed that to try and make the belt guard for the Pro and LE. I have seen you complain and complain about things and everytime a fix is made, you poo poo it or find something YOU would have done better. Shit or get off the pot. Right now, you are being useless.

#90 9 years ago

The orders are on hold so I can order the switch and get the couple switches out for the orders that shipped. I will cover the costs of the shipped ones and already ordered. The price will go up $5 on all new orders to cover the price of the switch. We will get this tested again before any others go out.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Good to see you weigh in with your usual positivity.
Personally I would use a different switch as outlined in my first post.
If you want to use the standard switch, rip out the plastic nib and throw it in the rubbish.
Problem solved.
KISS principles apply here people. It ain't rocket science for heavens sake.
rd.

So now there are 4 suggestions on what to do with the switch (mounted forward, mounted backward, rip off the nub or use a different switch all together)??? That just furthers my thoughts that this project needed a bit more time with some better communication.

Sorry if I'm not all puppies and rainbows when it comes to commenting on a forum. I'm a bit more realistic and refuse to keep things positive when a constructive (and possibly more negative) comment should be made.

Quoted from judremy:

I really wish you would drain this thread as you never offer anything positive. Maybe there are some minor complications, but that is because I didn't have the Wolverine switch to use for testing as I sent it with the bash assembly to TMezel. He needed that to try and make the belt guard for the Pro and LE. I have seen you complain and complain about things and everytime a fix is made, you poo poo it or find something YOU would have done better. Shit or get off the pot. Right now, you are being useless.

I think you need to go back and read my past posts. The vast majority of my post have just been questions to try to understand (the sometimes conflicting) information that is posted.

Was me asking about how the switch was supposed to be mounted a bad thing? Or wondering why 4 posts sleeves were included, but only 3 were supposed to be used? I mean it now sounds like the switch confusion issue is resolved (a bit late since some orders were already shipped and need corrected) with a new switch being added to the kit. I'm not complaining about that and you won't hear me complain about it. It sounds like that is what should have been done.

So sorry if I'm asking questions that you don't want to hear and that is coming off as negative to you. I think you are being a bit too sensitive about the issue and are taking my questions and suggestions the wrong way.

Now on to the laundry list of my negativity that has been spewed on this thread:

It's nice to see this captive ball idea in actual LE gameplay (not just slinging the ball around by hand) as I was afraid the magnet would never catch the ball on the LE.

Looks like it works great. It's gotta be some smooth shooting without Phat Wolvie in the way.

Thanks for the work and I'm sure it will all work out nicely.

Having this option and hopefully the future Wolvie belt cover LE remount option will be nice.

Good work on getting this out

Wow! There was nothing positive I said there.

As for being useless right now...that may be your opinion, but you seemed pretty thankful on other threads related to this project when I was supplying part numbers, pictures and descriptions of the LE game. How quickly they forget...

I have helped, made suggestions and collaborated with many different people on pinball mods and projects in the past. I have also got a lot of help from others and I appreciate their different opinions, suggestions and feedback. Most of this is done behind the scenes. Asking questions and understanding things clearly and general "good communication" is something that I have found is key when working on projects like this. Contradicting fellow collaborators on a visible thread just seems confusing and counter productive.......but I am looking forward to the completed project. A jorb well done!

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

So now there are 4 suggestions on what to do with the switch (mounted forward, mounted backward, rip off the nub or use a different switch all together)??? That just furthers my thoughts that this project needed a bit more time with some better communication.
Sorry if I'm not all puppies and rainbows when it comes to commenting on a forum. I'm a bit more realistic and refuse to keep things positive when a constructive (and possibly more negative) comment should be made.

I think you need to go back and read my past posts. The vast majority of my post have just been questions to try to understand (the sometimes conflicting) information that is posted.
Was me asking about how the switch was supposed to be mounted a bad thing? Or wondering why 4 posts sleeves were included, but only 3 were supposed to be used? I mean it now sounds like the switch confusion issue is resolved (a bit late since some orders were already shipped and need corrected) with a new switch being added to the kit. I'm not complaining about that and you won't hear me complain about it. It sounds like that is what should have been done.
So sorry if I'm asking questions that you don't want to hear and that is coming off as negative to you. I think you are being a bit too sensitive about the issue and are taking my questions and suggestions the wrong way.
Now on to the laundry list of my negativity that has been spewed on this thread:
It's nice to see this captive ball idea in actual LE gameplay (not just slinging the ball around by hand) as I was afraid the magnet would never catch the ball on the LE.
Looks like it works great. It's gotta be some smooth shooting without Phat Wolvie in the way.
Thanks for the work and I'm sure it will all work out nicely.
Having this option and hopefully the future Wolvie belt cover LE remount option will be nice.
Good work on getting this out
Wow! There was nothing positive I said there.
As for being useless right now...that may be your opinion, but you seemed pretty thankful on other threads related to this project when I was supplying part numbers, pictures and descriptions of the LE game. How quickly they forget...
I have helped, made suggestions and collaborated with many different people on pinball mods and projects in the past. I have also got a lot of help from others and I appreciate their different opinions, suggestions and feedback. Most of this is done behind the scenes. Asking questions and understanding things clearly and general "good communication" is something that I have found is key when working on projects like this. Contradicting fellow collaborators on a visible thread just seems confusing and counter productive.......but I am looking forward to the completed project. A jorb well done!

I have read your posts and you are either impatient ("where is my LE solution", "oh, no LE solution still", "wish someone would make an LE solution") and now you are nitpicking every little thing.

You didn't give me any part numbers that I remember. If I'm wrong, so be it, but show me a link (this is the internet after all).

I have a real job and I'm making little or nothing on my end. I have done everything I can to provide a solution and people like you make it a pain in the ass and something I don't want to do again. The next time something like this comes along, I will make myself one and that's it.

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I have read your posts and you are either impatient ("where is my LE solution", "oh, no LE solution still", "wish someone would make an LE solution") and now you are nitpicking every little thing.

You didn't give me any part numbers that I remember. If I'm wrong, so be it, but show me a link (this is the internet after all).

I have a real job and I'm making little or nothing on my end. I have done everything I can to provide a solution and people like you make it a pain in the ass and something I don't want to do again. The next time something like this comes along, I will make myself one and that's it.

I don't consider pointing out that there was conflicting information on mounting the switch as nitpicking. Evidently it was enough of a real issue to put the brakes on shipping new orders and simplify the issue by adding a replacement switch in the kit and sending them for the orders that have already been shipped. Hats off to Mezel Mods for T.C.B.

Here is the link to the thread that I provided part numbers on:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-bash-wolverine-broken

It was actually directly quoted to Tmezel as he asked for the part numbers while helping you. It was nice of you to give me thumbs up though....since I am useless and never offer anything positive.

This thread...yet more thumbs up you gave me on feedback on working toward a solution:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/target-wolverine-my-solution-to-a-crappy-part

As for being impatient...quite the opposite, as I am waiting on the LE Wolvie belt before I order the captive ball solution. I do admit I did stay on you and others about a LE solution, but until recently there was nothing said about the LE except "Yeah....it should work on the LE..I think....but probably not as well as the Pro...". The video at the top of this thread was the first one I saw that showed any of the solutions in actual gameplay on a LE. All along I said that I had my doubts on some of them, but I openly admitted that I could be wrong and would be happy to see a LE solution in action. That is why I was thankful for the video posted and complimented those involved on the work that had been done.

Good luck on getting things sorted out (switch placement or replacement, 3 post sleeves or 4 post sleeves, ect..). It sounds like things are on the right track and in good hands. It looks like it works great and should really make the game flow even smoother (Pro or LE).

#94 9 years ago

Tmezel has to include a switch because obviously, the target market is too useless to use any form of handyman-ness and sort it out.

Honestly, I was totally amazed at the lack of ability shown by pin owners for this. "Can you do a kit? Can someone do a kit? Can you send me all the parts?" Just totally useless. Honestly.

Has society dissolved to such a point where the human male is now unable to take a screwdriver and spend 20 minutes assembling a few parts together? Is the average male unable to assemble a simple meccano set? Is it just the norm these days to phone some guy up and pay him to do everything because you are to lazy/hopeless to do it yourself?

Are Pinsiders a bunch of rich lazy guys who can't/don't do anything? More concerned about their Rolexes getting scratched?

I'm happy I'm not part of that scene. I'll leave you guys to it. I'm heading back to the gamesroom to fix my TOM.

rd.

#95 9 years ago

It's not my fault he priced the kit for about what it would cost to get all the bits shipped to my door plus $5 tops.

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Tmezel has to include a switch because obviously, the target market is too useless to use any form of handyman-ness and sort it out.
Honestly, I was totally amazed at the lack of ability shown by pin owners for this. "Can you do a kit? Can someone do a kit? Can you send me all the parts?" Just totally useless. Honestly.
Has society dissolved to such a point where the human male is now unable to take a screwdriver and spend 20 minutes assembling a few parts together? Is the average male unable to assemble a simple meccano set? Is it just the norm these days to phone some guy up and pay him to do everything because you are to lazy/hopeless to do it yourself?
Are Pinsiders a bunch of rich lazy guys who can't/don't do anything? More concerned about their Rolexes getting scratched?
I'm happy I'm not part of that scene. I'll leave you guys to it. I'm heading back to the gamesroom to fix my TOM.
rd.

No need to jump down on everyone and bash them. I get your angry....about what I have no idea.

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

No need to jump down on everyone and bash them. I get your angry....about what I have no idea.

Angry? That other people are hopeless? Doubt it.

Surprised.

I honestly wonder how some people get through life. I see it all the time in person (not on the interwebs ...) People just dilly dally, never make a decision, never commit to anything, go half ass at things, hey I could go on all day. But (thankfully for everyone) I won't.

Back to pinball ... I fixed 6 machines today!! i have 100 people coming here for KiwiPincade in a few weeks. Everyone is welcome to come!! I'll even give some free lessons on installing pinball parts.

rd.

#98 9 years ago

Here is the note from Greg on the fitting of the LE bracket. Good news. One more prototype and it should be ready to roll.

"I installed the belt in my LE and it works good.The Beast shot is semi tough to hit but will be much easier when you cut that side out for clearance.The ramp clears over the claw and doesn't interfere with the switch."

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Here is the note from Greg on the fitting of the LE bracket. Good news. One more prototype and it should be ready to roll.
"I installed the belt in my LE and it works good.The Beast shot is semi tough to hit but will be much easier when you cut that side out for clearance.The ramp clears over the claw and doesn't interfere with the switch."

Wrong thread? Been drinking those big cans of Guinness again? Lollllll

rd.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Wrong thread? Been drinking those big cans of Guinness again? Lollllll
rd.

image.jpg 97 KB

"Damn Angus you got ripped! *Looking at XMEN back glass "Oh, that isn't Angus its Wolverine". Haha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 204 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judremys-xmen-wolverine-solution-with-gameplay/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.