(Topic ID: 114460)

X-men Wolverine Solution (with gameplay Video)

By rotordave

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 204 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by judremy
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
Switch.jpg
image.jpg
xmen captive ball2.png
xmen captive ball.png
image.jpg
IMAG2179.jpg
IMAG2178_1.jpg
247332-i.jpg
image-627.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1089.jpg
IMG_1088.jpg
IMG_1087.jpg
IMG_1086.jpg
515-5967-xx.jpg
There are 204 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 9 years ago

Righty ho. Some of you guys will be aware that a few of us have been working on something to replace Fat Wolverine (c) in Xmen.

I designed some plastic brackets to lift Wolverine up a little, which worked ok ... but really, it wasn't the ultimate solution I was looking for. The problem with the factory Wolverine figure is that he is just tooooo bigggg. If it had been 2/3rds the size, he would have been fine.

John Borgs original blueprints for the game show a captive ball there, and you can see a captive ball in the whitewood shown on Sterns "Making of Xmen" video.

Keith Elwin had so many Wolverine figures break (his LE is on location) he adapted a Stern captive ball to fit. While this works 100%, it didn't address the big routing in the PF where Wolvie sits without making up a plate for the assembly to sit on.

Large routing in the PFLarge routing in the PF

Judremy designed a block and had it made from Aluminium. I suggested that the best idea was to get the design plastic printed, and so we did. I got the files from him, and cranked one out.

I used an old switch I had lying around from something and modded it up to suit. My mates plastic printer is an older one, so I needed to do a little sanding to make it work (newer printers would be fine) Note the design ... the grooved bit is where the smaller ball sits (behind the captive ball) This part protrudes up through the routing. Very clever design.

note the dodgy old switch  :-)note the dodgy old switch

This design uses a TOTAN style captive ball. This bolts through the bracket. I can't see it ever breaking.

Nice shiny balls! And on the bracket too.Nice shiny balls! And on the bracket too.

And finally, here it is installed. Note that there was a little timber showing on the PF around the ball, so I just coloured it in carefully with Sharpie for now. Ideally, a little decal with some artwork on it would be neat here, but not crucial. Note also the Pole Dancing Wolverine Mod

Pole Dancing Wolverine!Pole Dancing Wolverine!

Heres a comedic video Danielle and I made of it! I'm working on my comedy routine ...

Cheers to Judremy for his design .. this is all his work.

I believe he is getting some prices to have these brackets made up .. I highly recommend them.

You need the plastic bracket, a standard switch, a standard TOTAN style captive ball, and a small ball bearing (as the centre ball) The whole job takes less than an hour I'd say. If the mod came "ready to go" you could swap out Fat Wolverine (c) and the mod in 15-30 mins, no sweat.

cheers!
rd

#2 9 years ago

So, I did a quick video of the gameplay to show the advantages of this mod.

- Beast shot wider
- Xavier shot clear
- Wolverine slightly harder to complete as the target is much smaller (this will please people who moan they start Wolverine all the time)

I had a pretty good game ... all the way through to Dark Phoenix

Half way through, my NEX5 overheated and shut down (common issue with these cameras) so the video is in two parts. There is a little bit missing from when the camera shut down until I noticed it (when I drained) Half way through the second vid, my mate shows up at the door and I let him in and told him to go to the lounge "I'm having the best game in history!" LOL

Excuse my coughing and spluttering on the video as I have the flu.

Part 1:

Part 2:

cheers!
rd

#3 9 years ago

First off, thanks for all this work, Dave. This was my idea, but the design was actually by someone who wants to remain nameless. If he wishes to come forward, I will let him speak up. Otherwise, just know that I had the idea and a basic idea of "filling in" the hole, but didn't actually render the design.

Anyone who wants the 3D design, I will send it to them to print themselves, but I have been testing one that was printed up by TMezel. It works good and you can buy just the bracket or the whole kit here: http://mezelmods.com/collections/x-men/products/x-men-wolverine-newton-bracket

Overall, this makes the machine much more fun and less of "the Wolverine show".

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

First off, thanks for all this work, Dave. This was my idea, but the design was actually by someone who wants to remain nameless. If he wishes to come forward, I will let him speak up. Otherwise, just know that I had the idea and a basic idea of "filling in" the hole, but didn't actually render the design.
Anyone who wants the 3D design, I will send it to them to print themselves, but I have been testing one that was printed up by TMezel. It seems to work good and needed the holes slightly enlarged for the posts that are intended to work with it. You will have to buy all the parts yourself as I don't think he is going to supply the mini ball or the posts. I can post up a full list of what else is required to make this work, but I think Dave did a great job.
As soon as I have some free time, I will copy my posts from the other thread, "Target Wolverine". It had the parts from Marcos that are needed for this to sit in the machine securely. Hopefully, I can get to this soon.
Overall, this makes the machine much more fun and less of "the Wolverine show".

No worries Jeremy. Happy to help out.

I think you're right, the game is much less "wolverine-centric" set up this way.

rd.

#5 9 years ago

great to see progress on this! i'm in for a version that works on a Pro

#6 9 years ago

How does the little ball bearing stay in place? What is it (as far as ordering it from a pinball parts place)?

I don't know why...someone, wouldn't sell all the needed parts as a complete kit. Custom bracket, all parts needed, decal, ect..so a person could just buy it. I guess if all of the parts but the custom bracket can be found in one place it wouldn't be bad...unless one of the parts is out of stock at the other place...which would render buying any of it useless.

The Pro and LE would be the same...correct? It's nice to see this captive ball idea in actual LE gameplay (not just slinging the ball around by hand) as I was afraid the magnet would never catch the ball on the LE.

Also...does it just mount with the back 2 holes? I see there is no holes in the bracket for the front 2. Shouldn't there be 2 holes there for the front 2 posts (that aren't in the pictures) to go in?

Looks like it works great. It's gotta be some smooth shooting without Phat Wolvie in the way.

#7 9 years ago

To answer dugs questions...

1/ it mounts with the 4x posts. When I had it plastic printed, my mates plastic printer covered over the holes so they weren't visable. I drilled two holes in the centre to screw it in before I discovered them under the top layer. A production version from Tim would have 4 holes which line up with the 4 holes in the PF. Yes, currently mine is held with just the two posts and to be honest, that's sufficent. It isn't going anywhere.

2/ the two posts I have installed are enough to hold the ball bearing in place. If they aren't there, the ball bearing fires off into orbit. Ideally, there would be the 6 posts installed, but I only have two and it works sweet as like that.

3/ I used a ball bearing but Jeremy says you can buy a smaller size pinball from some vendors. I would think it would be the one used in Jungle Lord etc.

4/ in regards to someone offering a kit, maybe Tim Mezelmods may want to do that. Jeremy doesn't want to do it, and no point me shipping everything to NZ and then shipping it all back. That'd be insane. You can assemble this in a few minutes, and if you can solder the old Wolvie plug and wire on to the new switch, it plugs straight in.

5/ I haven't got a Pro to try it in but I would Imagine the slot would be identical. From memory Jeremy's machine is a Pro so he has tried it.

rd.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from bitCurrier:

great to see progress on this! i'm in for a version that works on a Pro

I'm pretty sure this will. Jeremy will confirm.

PS are you really in Adis Ababa? Ethiopia? Really ...?

rd.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

How does the little ball bearing stay in place? What is it (as far as ordering it from a pinball parts place)?
I don't know why...someone, wouldn't sell all the needed parts as a complete kit. Custom bracket, all parts needed, decal, ect..so a person could just buy it. I guess if all of the parts but the custom bracket can be found in one place it wouldn't be bad...unless one of the parts is out of stock at the other place...which would render buying any of it useless.
The Pro and LE would be the same...correct? It's nice to see this captive ball idea in actual LE gameplay (not just slinging the ball around by hand) as I was afraid the magnet would never catch the ball on the LE.
Also...does it just mount with the back 2 holes? I see there is no holes in the bracket for the front 2. Shouldn't there be 2 holes there for the front 2 posts (that aren't in the pictures) to go in?
Looks like it works great. It's gotta be some smooth shooting without Phat Wolvie in the way.

There are 4 post holes. The prototype from TMezel has to have the holes carved out with a tap and drill. The next prototype will hopefully allow me to screw in the pieces but not be hella-tough. I think the magnet catches more with the newton ball than it does with the Wolverine plastic figure. You can add a plastic piece above the four posts to sit a figure on if you'd like.

These are the posts I used (perfect fit for existing holes):
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-4036-1

The Newton ball is this one:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/04-10005
You will need a #10 nylon nut to hold it from below the plastic bracket.

Gotta get back to work, but if anyone else has questions, I am open to answer.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

There are 4 post holes. The prototype from TMezel has to have the holes carved out with a tap and drill. The next prototype will hopefully allow me to screw in the pieces but not be hella-tough. I think the magnet catches more with the newton ball than it does with the Wolverine plastic figure. You can add a plastic piece above the four posts to sit a figure on if you'd like.
These are the posts I used (perfect fit for existing holes):
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-4036-1
The Newton ball is this one:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/04-10005
You will need a #10 nylon nut to hold it from below the plastic bracket.
Gotta get back to work, but if anyone else has questions, I am open to answer.

So the custom made plastic piece is threaded? I just figured it had holes and the post had nuts that went on the bottom to hold it in place.

If that were the case...would the post be long enough under the playfield to go through the playfiend and the plastic piece and also have room to add a nut to hold it in place?

If not...could a hex indent be put in the bottom of the plastic piece to hold nuts to screw the posts in?

This issue concerns me for a couple of reason. I have no means to tap anything...so if that is required...I'm out. You may think that sounds silly, but I'm sure others would be out also if something like that is needed to be done. Not only do I have no know how...I have no tap / die tools. I would also be concerned about how well plastic threads would hold out. If you would over tighten and strip the plastic piece...it's done. That may not be an issue as I don't know anything about the material it is made of. I also don't know if there are t-nuts under the playfield on those holes. That may also change things a bit. If there are t nuts there it would probably prevent any over tightening causing stress on the plastic piece under the playfield.

If the post could go all the way through and use a nut under the plastic piece....or the plastic piece have a place designed to hold a hex nut up in it....it would take the tapping and stripping concerns completely out of the picture.

As for the post you linked to....I'm also confused. The game originally has 2 posts...correct? It looks like in the pictures above those 2 posts were moved forward to the middle holes. I'm guessing that type of post (with the little rubber rings on top) are needed there to hold the mini ball in place. So did you put the post you linked to in the other 4 holes? Are they tapped in the top of them? That would put those 4 posts as the 4 outer corner posts. I'm guessing they are a bit taller than the pointy ones in the pictures and they also have the threads in the top and that would make them good for holding the plastic cover that you mentioned.

Another question is ...where does one get a standup target? I looked on Pinball Life and Marco and don't see much to choose from. I figured a search for "standup" would bring up dozens of different target sizes and colors....but not much there.

#11 9 years ago

You are fast to post, but you didn't read the third sentence. He is sending a new prototype where the holes are slightly larger. No tap will be needed. In fact, he emailed me last night asking if I wanted the next one. We are trying to make it self threading so it is able to be screwed into, but not loose either. So you are worrying about nothing.

There are four holes for Wolverine that are there in the original "bash assembly". The two posts that dave used (and explained in his first video) are the ones from the holes near the pop bumper. I suggest leaving those where they are if you can. The posts on Marcos are meant to go through the playfield, but aren't long enough to do what you are asking. They barely protrude through the plastic. The plastic needs to be thick enough to have some structure to it. If TMezel wants to try and make it thinner, he can. Maybe it'll still be strong enough? Maybe it won't?

I will be posting pics of my setup along with some pics of the bottom of the playfield. For now, here are some when I had the aluminum bracket:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/target-wolverine-my-solution-to-a-crappy-part/page/8#post-1984282

You want to search for switch, not standup:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=switch

I'm trying to share it with others who want to implement it since I got a few PMs about it. Is it perfect? No, but it beats that giant plastic POS that Stern made and I think the game plays much better without it.

Hopefully, with the refinements that TMezel is trying to make, it'll be a good part and easy to install.

#12 9 years ago

The holes in the bracket aren't threaded. I think Jeremy may mean "enlarged to 10/32". If something is plastic printed, things like holes need to be cleaned up with a drill.

If you look at Jeremy's pics, you can see he used a different post as he wanted to put a plastic bit up on top to hold a figure. This would also hold the ball bearing nicely.

image-923.jpgimage-923.jpg

You can use any post that is 10/32. I used this one, which is the one that is already on the PF, to the bottom of the right pop bumper. I just used these as that's all I had on hand. $2.25 each x 4 = $9

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1435

As far as the little ball bearing, I would think this would work. Haven't measured, but I think it'd be correct. $1

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2714

And the Newton ball ... $8.95

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=697

I would have to check the height of the switch "target" to recommend a part number, but $10 will cover it.

So $29 plus the cost of the plastic part from MezelMods, probably $60 all up and you transform your machine.

Sounds like a no brainer to me ....

rd.

#13 9 years ago

thanks for the time/effort you've put into this guys.
I do think that wolvie and the call outs are the only things holding this back from a top 10 pin.

Need a creative smallish wolvie for decoration above the captive ball [not the pole dancer version!]

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

thanks for the time/effort you've put into this guys.
I do think that wolvie and the call outs are the only things holding this back from a top 10 pin.
Need a creative smallish wolvie for decoration above the captive ball [not the pole dancer version!]

Pole Dancer Wolvie for the win!!!!

Like I said in my comedy video, I think you can use the standard Wolvie, cut off his belt, and mount him up on the pop bumper cap. That'd be quite cool.

The "Pole Dancer" figure, you could cut him at the waist, and put him up on the pop cap as well. Thats what I planned to do.

I think Jeremy put a smaller figure on top of his assembly. Thats the beauty of this mod, you can do whatever you think looks good. Or just have nothing. Over to you!

rd

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

You are fast to post, but you didn't read the third sentence. He is sending a new prototype where the holes are slightly larger. No tap will be needed. In fact, he emailed me last night asking if I wanted the next one. We are trying to make it self threading so it is able to be screwed into, but not loose either. So you are worrying about nothing.

No, I read it "The next prototype will hopefully allow me to screw in the pieces but not be hella-tough." just didn't make any sense to me.

I think I know what you are saying now. The Mez is making a new version where the holes are there....but just barely smaller then the post threads. You will then screw the posts in the playfield and they should cut threads into the holes in the plastic as it goes through.

If that is correct...my question is: So doing that...will those threads you cut into the plastic when you originally screwed the post down hold up if it is removed (for a shop job, to change posts if you want different ones, ect...) or will it be a one shot deal? I'm just not familiar with the material or how well the threads would hold up to a couple of removals and remountings. I just figured having a hex shape recessed in the bottom so you could put a jam nut in and use that for the threads would be a more reliable solution. It wouldn't be a matter of having to thin down the entire base and possibly removing part of the structural integrity. It would just be a matter of thinning it in a hex jam nut shape, size and thickness where the mounting holes are. From the picture it looks like that is what was done with the nut that holds the switch in place.

That being said I don't really know what the base thickness is from the picture compared to the thickness of a jam nut. If the base is not very thick now...that might not be an option as you couldn't have the hex nut space go too deep and still be effective.

Thanks for the work and I'm sure it will all work out nicely. The last picture that rotodave posted looks better in my opinion, but I'm guessing a lot of that is because it in a more complete state since it has all of the posts in place. I'm also speculating that there are many different ways you can go about doing this with the same custom piece. I would probably go with the above pic that has the 4 sleeved posts holding the plastic cover and I would probably stick my hacked off, belt-less fat Wolverine on top as long as I can keep his claw out of my ramp.

Having this option and hopefully the future Wolvie belt cover LE remount option will be nice. I'm glad I have a spare Wolverine that I haven't had to break out yet. I will probably use it to try out the belt protection option and my slightly blown out model to try on top of the captive ball option.

342025-i.jpg342025-i.jpg
#16 9 years ago

The only reason those nuts are recessed like that, is that they were the longest bolts I had on hand, so I had to countersink the nuts to make them fit.

Usually, you'd just use 1/4" longer bolts and there wouldn't be an issue.

But kiwis are famous for their ingenuity and "do it yourself" ethos, so thats what I do. Its part of living in the ass-end of the planet and historically not having easy access to a lot of things you guys take for granted Plus I do most of my work after hours when the nut and bolt shop is closed LOL

rd

#17 9 years ago

The holes for the switch should be good for the screws with no bolts needed. The whole setup is very tight and getting it in and out sucks a little, but it is what is necessary for this to work. I will get some more pics up later in the week.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Anyone who wants the 3D design, I will send it to them to print themselves

I'd like the 3D model or sketch if you'd send It to me...I'll PM you with my info. I'd like to see the design.

I'll probably buy a bracket thing if they come available. What type plastic are you making them out of?

I've made a note off the parts listed here, I may start the process of getting the piece parts in hope of a bracket coming available shortly.

Thanks for doing this, I think I'll enjoy my LE more after the mod.

Robert

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I'd like the 3D model or sketch if you'd send It to me...I'll PM you with my info. I'd like to see the design.
I'll probably buy a bracket thing if they come available. What type plastic are you making them out of?
I've made a note off the parts listed here, I may start the process of getting the piece parts in hope of a bracket coming available shortly.
Thanks for doing this, I think I'll enjoy my LE more after the mod.
Robert

Did you find my gameplay videos helped you understand the rules a little better?

I did the vids with you in mind.

rd.

#20 9 years ago

Thanks...now I need you to connect my brain to my flipper fingers, using a higher speed network...

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Thanks...now I need you to connect my brain to my flipper fingers, using a higher speed network...

Upgrade to fibre optic.

rd.

#22 9 years ago

Could I get the file to print, or is mezel selling these soon?

#23 9 years ago

TMezel should be sending me an updated prototype soon...

2 weeks later
#24 9 years ago

Here is my first shot at instructions for installing the bracket. Any comments? Especially interested to hear from rotodave:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_BS4np5B39PRlpHOWZ0cWV2SE0/view?usp=sharing

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Here is my first shot at instructions for installing the bracket. Any comments? Especially interested to hear from rotodave:

Done! MezelMod make bracket.

#26 9 years ago

Looks good, if you can get the missing before picture it would be ready to print.
Just one picture of the mod installed (without action figure attached) would be enough instruction for me.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Looks good, if you can get the missing before picture it would be ready to print.
Just one picture of the mod installed (without action figure attached) would be enough instruction for me.

Thanks... Unfortunately, Mezel still has my bash assembly (and he can have it for as long as he needs). I sent it to him months ago for making the chastity belt for Wolverine. Otherwise, I would have put it back in and taken pics. Hoping someone else can post some pics of the Wolverine installed from under the playfield. It is four nuts you remove if I remember correctly. Very simple to uninstall the whole thing at once.

#28 9 years ago

How much different does the game play with this change?

#29 9 years ago

Can you backhand Beast/Gambit with this mod?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Wouldn't it just make it easier to backhand?

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I can backhand into the pops, but I don't think I have ever backhanded it cleanly. At least not while I was paying attention.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Yes, you can but it's tricky to do it cleanly and get it right around. Probably more luck than anything.

I think I did it in the videos I posted above. Can't remember ...

rd.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

I think it is better. Makes Wolverine harder to hit which is a plus and a negative, depending on how you play. I noticed my combo count drop because I wasn't hitting Wolverine every two seconds. I feel the game is faster and cleaner. I can't imagine that Borg requested that wide ugly figure to be there. It just seems like a Gary Stern idea to me.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

I think it is better. Otherwise I wouldn't have made the effort to install it.

If Fat Wolverine was better, he would still be there.

Watch the videos I went to incredible lengths to make and everyone can make their own decision.

rd.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Yeah man, good work. Well done.

rd.

#36 9 years ago

Rotor dave, if you get a chance, can you post a pic of how it looks under the playfield on the LE. Was hoping to include some LE pics in the guide. I think I can use one of your above playfield pics.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Rotor dave, if you get a chance, can you post a pic of how it looks under the playfield on the LE. Was hoping to include some LE pics in the guide. I think I can use one of your above playfield pics.

It looks identical. It's just moved a few millimeters.

rd.

#38 9 years ago

Very nice work! Can't wait for the base to be available.

#39 9 years ago

Another good part of this mod is that you can remove that post from the right pop-bumper as balls will not get stuck behind the figure. I really don't think it is ever needed to be honest.

#40 9 years ago

Would it be better for us to carry the full kit so you could just have one stop shopping?

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Would it be better for us to carry the full kit so you could just have one stop shopping?

That would be easiest. It doesn't make a ton of difference to me, but it would be way more convenient and I bet most wouldn't mind paying a little extra to get it all in one shot.

I would personally like to see a kit include a plastic for mounting a figure to, but no actual figure. That way I can find my own Wolverine to use. Some probably want the whole thing including a figure of some sort though. Best way might be to offer both options.

#42 9 years ago

I second the plastic to mount the figure

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

If you are going to offer a "full kit", I would do it sans the figure as there are many options out there and users may want to have their own choice. The plastic top doesn't need to be clear lexan, that is just what I used and countersunk the holes so the screws would be flush and allow a nice spot to mount a figure. To figure out where the posts line up, you can use the base of the bash assembly with the four threaded ends as alignment and it should work (no promises). I can test if needed.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Yes please do - I love X-men but this target pisses me off every time I play the game needs constant adjusting and just irritates me that the flow is bad. Please offer this full kit and send me on TODAY.

#45 9 years ago

Mezel,

If you do decide to carry kits, maybe buy your 3/4" ball bearings in bulk:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss

#46 9 years ago

I added the 3/4" ball bearing to the parts list. Can't believe I forgot that. Marcos does NOT carry that size either.

#47 9 years ago

Full kit please

#48 9 years ago

Full kit works for me.

#49 9 years ago

I would suggest a full kit. The more full the better.

A cover plastic that looks like it should be there with or without a figure on top of it would be nice. A decal to cover the, now exposed, bare wood to match the playfield would also be appreciated.

#50 9 years ago

+1 on full kit and plastic mount

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 204 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judremys-xmen-wolverine-solution-with-gameplay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.