100_1117.JPG
100_1116.JPG
100_1103.JPG
100_1058.JPG
tumblr_lse4rvvNfM1r464cso1_500.jpg
100_0845.JPG
100_0839.JPG
100_0829.JPG
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

Thought i'd do a video play-n my JD. This IS Not my Best Game Play , Just an example ..

I changed my record setting's from HD 720p to VGA , It download's Quicker , but i See the Quality isn't there..

100_0829.JPG100_0829.JPG 100_0839.JPG100_0839.JPG 100_0845.JPG100_0845.JPG

#2 12 years ago

I think the lights look good. Better than mine. I bought mine with LEDs already in the machine and I don't like some of the choices they made, but not sure if I am going to change it for awhile. Biggest difference is that the lights I have in the mode inserts are green instead of yellow. Also, my slingshots are lit up in blue. I have some ghosting issues. I should play around with the lights, but have been spending my time trying to get new machines in the house and playing machines on location.

#3 12 years ago

Beautiful machine and very nice light.
what lights are you using under those yellow inserts?

#4 12 years ago

very nice. I'm totally jealous, I can't find a good deal on this title anywhere near me. if you ever want to sell it please let me know.

tumblr_lse4rvvNfM1r464cso1_500.jpgtumblr_lse4rvvNfM1r464cso1_500.jpg

#5 12 years ago

Looks great, B_R!

Is it a certainty that Cointaker will have their non-ghosting LEDs available at Expo?

#6 12 years ago

Black Rose.. That pin looks great. I have never played that one before but it looks very fun.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from Thunderpants:

what lights are you using under those yellow inserts?

CoinTaker 555 Super Bright's ,, I have Very Few Led's installed , The Green area's are Super Flex

Quoted from ssathre:

ery nice. I'm totally jealous, I can't find a good deal on this title anywhere near me. if you ever want to sell it please let me know.

It Will be 4-Sale in the Next month or 2 .. call me 336 682 7 six six Four

Quoted from gweempose:

s it a certainty that Cointaker will have their non-ghosting LEDs available at Expo?

Chris called me today,, He told me to Dress WARM.. Rainy & Cold in Chicago .. And Yes,, The Expo is where his Ghost / Flicker proof Led's will be introduced .. He has them Loaded into a BSD and 2 more I can't rem... I'm Bring-n back a Suitcase Full JD is the Only Pin that i've had trouble with Ghost-n.. Weird !!!

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

JD is the Only Pin that i've had trouble with Ghost-n.. Weird !!!

I think pinmike was having the same issue on his JD but he did some modifying and it worked
he might chime in and say how.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The Expo is where his Ghost / Flicker proof Led's will be introduced

Looking forward to that!

#10 12 years ago

JD is Gonna Take Alot of Super Flex's .. I added an Extra Gi socket to the Left rear to light up that area ( Was dark ) I Want to see how the Dead World will look with All the Light surrounding it in Ultra Violet Super's.. It's Gonna Look Mean when i get done with it.. I Paid $ 1800.00 for it from a Collector , he wanted 2k.. But we are Friend's !! He added the Dead World mod & rom and bought the Eagle Topper 5 yr's ago for $ 300.00 ( B-4 then Repo's came out ) . The Real Deal Topper !!

1 week later
#11 12 years ago

Ok ssathre ,, JD has been Picked up by FedEx and you should have it by Friday.. Priority Ship-n .

. coinopshippers.com is the way to go ..$ 253.75 to ship from NC to Iowa ..

I made the Pallet 1' Longer ....

Here's a few Pict's- Enjoy it bro !!!!!!!

100_1058.JPG100_1058.JPG 100_1103.JPG100_1103.JPG 100_1116.JPG100_1116.JPG 100_1117.JPG100_1117.JPG 100_1119.JPG100_1119.JPG

#12 12 years ago

Not a bad shipping price. Looks like you got it wrapped it real good too.

#13 12 years ago

Snug as a Bug in a rug !!!

100_1104.JPG100_1104.JPG 100_1118.JPG100_1118.JPG

#14 12 years ago

Thanks B_R!

Im damn near giddy... I will love it, and Pet it, and I shall call it george!

#15 12 years ago

i forgot what great sounds that game has, awsome!

#16 12 years ago

Just got the call from FedEx. It will be here sometime between 11:00 and 1:30 CST. That's a pretty damn good ship time if you ask me. I am taking the day off tomorrow for the event.

ssathredredd.jpgssathredredd.jpg

#18 12 years ago

bet ya are pumped steve!!

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from ssathre:

ust got the call from FedEx. It will be here sometime between 11:00 and 1:30 CST. That's a pretty damn good ship time if you ask me. I am taking the day off tomorrow for the event.

Now that's what Ya call QUICK service !!! coinopshippers.com Have fun w/ JD !!

I hope the Driver has a Pallet jack , the guy that picked up JD ( Didn't ) he used my small hand-Truck and I had to help him Drag it to the Truck.. ( Moron ) Killed my back !!!

#20 12 years ago

Congrats ssathre! Quick shipping indeed and from what I understand coinopshippers.com has some excellent rates.

#21 12 years ago

@Dave: I played that like 7 times before I understood what he said. LOLz

@Derek: ya, pretty pumped but probably not as much as you are for the sweet SS.

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from ssathre:

@Derek: ya, pretty pumped but probably not as much as you are for the sweet SS.

shit got busy at work and didnt get all i planned on getting doen so tomorrow is hosed for getting it

gotta gall justin in a bit to see if hopefully can do it this weekend somehow doesnt matter if i have to go over @ midnight LOL next week gonna be crazy with work for me.

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I hope the Driver has a Pallet jack , the guy that picked up JD ( Didn't ) he used my small hand-Truck and I had to help him Drag it to the Truck.. ( Moron ) Killed my back !!!

if he dosent have a pallet jack he's not going to have fun at my house, I'm on the steepest hill in the neighborhood. I have a two wheeler as well but I really don't want to drag it up my incline. I have a couple of fellow pinheads on standby if i need help.

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Congrats ssathre! Quick shipping indeed and from what I understand coinopshippers.com has some excellent rates.

thanks, TDA. This is the first time I've had a pin shipped and so far its been good experience. can't wait to get it set up!

Quoted from dvandentop:

gotta gall justin in a bit to see if hopefully can do it this weekend somehow doesnt matter if i have to go over @ midnight LOL next week gonna be crazy with work for me.

mine should be here by 1:30 at the latest. I have the day off so I could go and pick it up for you if you're already locked on the sale. give me a call if you want to work something out. I'd be happy to even keep it overnight for you and "test" it.

#24 12 years ago

You could have got ahold of me i was in sc all day doing sweet-F-all.

#25 12 years ago

The JD arrived ,, I'll let ssathre make the 1st comment !!

#26 12 years ago

The judge arrive but he was wounded in transport. I don't know what happened durning the trip but it looks like a fork lift driver decided to take his bad day out on the cabinet, backbox, topper and coin door. I'm in the process of filing a damage claim with fed ex. I'll make a separate thread with pictures in a while.

I just want to say that Black_Rose has been extremely helpful with this situation. His documentation (pictures) of the actual packing and loading of the machine on the fed ex truck shows that the damage occured while it was in fed ex's possession.

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from ssathre:

The judge arrive but he was wounded in transport. I don't know what happened durning the trip but it looks like a fork lift driver decided to take his bad day out on the cabinet, backbox, topper and coin door. I'm in the process of filing a damage claim with fed ex. I'll make a separate thread with pictures in a while.

I just want to say that Black_Rose has been extremely helpful with this situation. His documentation (pictures) of the actual packing and loading of the machine on the fed ex truck shows that the damage occured while it was in fed ex's possession.

Wow, that sucks!

#28 12 years ago
Quoted from GoBlue:

Wow, that sucks!

Those were my exact words when I saw the damage... and I've been saying them over and over since.

#29 12 years ago

Damn hate to hear about shipping issues like this ssathre!!! Sounds like your taking it in stride and doing the right things to remedy the situation. Armed with the photos you shouldn't have too much trouble with getting something in return for the damage. I hope it all works out in the end for you. Keep us posted.

#30 12 years ago

Thanks, TDA.

#31 12 years ago

I would've had more pict's of it being loaded , but like i said Earlier,, i HAD to Push while the Driver Dragged it to the Lift-gate.. Very Screwed up !!! Priority Shipping ..Hmmm !!
Good Luck w/ the Claim Steve .... Maybe if the Pallet was 6X6 ,and the Pin in the Middle.. Dam,, I Hate this happened !!! ,,B_R

#32 12 years ago

Those sons a bitches....

#33 12 years ago

sure it will work in your favor abeit a f'ed up pin til u get parts

#34 12 years ago

I'm very sorry to hear that ssathre. There seems to be a lot of careless people these days when it comes to pinball.

#35 12 years ago

I sold two arcade games on Ebay and both were damaged during shipping, luckily insurance paid damage on each one of them. What these shipping companies fail to realize on classic arcade games and pinballs is, money won't replace scarcity, when some equipment is damaged it's extremely difficult to repair or replace. My stepson worked for one of the local shipping companies loading trucks, I heard the "war stories' of how things were handled between trucks, lots of the guys really didn't give a crap on how they handled goods. I know they're some good shipping companies out there don't get me wrong, but my experience and reading incidents like this shy me away from shipping large goods anymore...

#36 12 years ago

My local DHL (now out of business??) store told me specifically not to mark packages "fragile" as the workers would intentionally try to break the contents. The item that i sent then got broken in transit. No joke.

#37 12 years ago

I bet when we are ruled by China stuff like this won't happen.

#38 12 years ago

BUMMER
Have any pictures to show how/where damage happened. Any packaging ideas as to adding a plywood box around the pin or ???? for future pin shipping.

#39 12 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

I bet when we are ruled by China stuff like this won't happen.

Holy $hit ,, You Are Sooo True !!! They practically Own the US now...

#40 12 years ago
Quoted from Out-West:

Any packaging ideas as to adding a plywood box arount the pin or ???? for future pin shipping.

Look's like that Will be a Must do.. 3/4 board nailed All the way around , then a Topper installed.

Hell, They would probably try to Double-stack then ..

#41 12 years ago

Use 1/2 osb but between the box and the pin add some rigid foam insulation. I just shipped a playfield and it was wrapped with 3/8 foam with 2 layers at the edges. Foam insulation board is not real costly. When you ship me my pin B_R we will wrap it in foam board and then a box around it.

#43 12 years ago

I heard back from the shippers today. They want to send someone out from the local terminal to investigate the damage sometime this week. This should be an "interesting" experience.

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from ssathre:

I heard back from the shippers today. They want to send someone out from the local terminal to investigate the damage sometime this week. This should be an "interesting" experience.

Standard shipping company procedure, that. Be prepared for them to not tell you anything and then blame it 99.9% on the shipper. Mark my words on that.

#45 12 years ago

If they screw you over you should start an Occupy Fedex movement.

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Standard shipping company procedure, that. Be prepared for them to not tell you anything and then blame it 99.9% on the shipper. Mark my words on that.

Ya, I'm expecting that. I've worked in the IT/Telcom industry since 93 and I have seen this more times that I care to admit. We watched a Brown transport truck backing up to the loading dock and the driver ran into the dock so hard it knocked over a six figure nortel phone switch and busted the loading dock apron. They blamed all of that on the shipper, at first... six months later they paid to replace the switch but to this day has not paid for the repairs to the loading dock.

#47 12 years ago

If they screw you over you should start an Occupy Fedex movement.

That would probably just get me arrested. Which sounds like part of your evil plan to get a hold of my pins while I'm in the clink!

#48 12 years ago

That isn't a bad idea. I do have room for 5 machines in my basement. I don't know if my wife would be too keen on Arnold's giant head being down there though...

#49 12 years ago

I do have room for 5 machines in my basement.

Well that is great news! So which pins are on your wishlist right now?

#50 12 years ago

I don't know if my wife would be too keen on Arnold's giant head being down there though...

I don't think it would fit down the staircase!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-video-by-black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.