Just bought my first pin, seems to be in good nick with only a couple of issues. I'm a bit scared to start investigating as when the coin door is opened it doesn't acknowledge this on the display. Does this mean that it isn't disabling the high voltage circuitry? I don't really want to start fiddling unless I know I'm not gonna zap myself!
The other problems are:
- Crane magnet isn't picking up ball (machine doesn't have deadworld mod so this isn't too big a deal)
- 'D' drop target isn't popping up
- Machine isn't detecting ball entering subway
- Ball lock 3 & 'D' drop target lamps not lighting (I assume that's just the lamps that have gone, I've got some new ones on order)
- Volume down button isn't working
Just wondering if any of these are common problems? Once I know the high voltage is disabled then I'm much more happy to have a fiddle